Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish yall were here too. Marta.
Cold day. I went for a walk looking at all the lovely trees and houses. Saw a squirrel too, but it shot up a tree pretty quickly.
Liz. Hope that flu is on it's way out. Love ya girl:)

We got dumped on last night and there are still flakes in the air. It's heavy and wet and breaking trees but it's beautiful! Supposed to be in the 60s by the weekend. Have fun Ally & Helen!

Get well soon my Liz!

I see you Dana! xoxoxo!

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow night but I am hoping is isn't that much. I am not ready for winter yet, I say snow on Christmas Eve and then it can leave on New Years Day.

Dana

Dana and Marta, I haven't been in or seen snow for about 5 years, when I went skiing. I love the silence the snow brings, but then again I have a romantic view of the soft white stuff, because I don't have to trudge through it day after day. I am sure the nice feeling wear off:)

Aly, I only did that once! And I actually thought you said Texas, not taxes, but thought, maybe it's ticks! :)

We are posting from different rooms....soooooo funny. I could hear Helen laughing about something. God bless the wireless age.

Hi All!
Great pics of 2 hot chicks! I wish I was there too.
Liz, get well and GO! With all these good wishes you'll be well in no time at all:)
Jim, thinking of you and Eddie's family today. He looked exactly as I pictured him.
To all the rest of you sweethearts, Happy Wednesday

Carving pumpkins tonight for our party, does anyone want to come help me ? I have the whole night planned. Carve the pumpkins while watching a scary movie, have some hot spiced cider and maybe some popcorn. Happy Halloween, Wahahaha (that was a scary laugh, I wasn't quite sure how to spell a scary laugh)

Dana

Dana, I would but I'm dangerous to myself or anyone close when using sharp objects! Have fun! Do you ever salt and bake your pumpkin seeds?

No but I want to try it, how long do they have to bake ?

Just until they get hot and dried out. Maybe a teensy brown. If my kid memory serves me, which is questionable, they're tasty! Fun for kids at any rate.

The only kid I have around is my husband and I am sure he will like them. Thanks for the info.

Dana

My mom baked seeds too!
I didn't get a pumpkin yet. I better get moving!

Make sure they're nice and clean before baking. Pumpkin guts aren't very appitizing in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back