Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz, Maybe you can still go towards the end of the week for the weekend. Things happen for a reason, don't be sad, just get well. Worst case scenario is you go next week :)
I'll send good wishes and get well prayers to you sweetie!

I like this...what do yall think?

Attachments

• als_chick_interrupted_2_sticker-p217424687093057711z74qp_380.jpg
    als_chick_interrupted_2_sticker-p217424687093057711z74qp_380.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 116
Liz, ..... I am Praying for your Miraculous Recovery! It's is worth a shot! He does do miracles.

No harm in asking......:)

Good night sweethearts. Pleasant and restful dreams :)

Hi All from Aly and Helen...

No, I haven't knocked her off yet! Aly says she had a lovely flight, and we've stuffed ourselves with tea, coffee and lots of chocolate from San Francisco and Susan... :)

Hi Aly here. As Helen said i made it on my flight, didnt miss it this time. Its almost bed time, so before we go to bed, here are a couple of photos.

Liz, You just get better. No reason to feel any guilt at all. It certainly sucks for you and I will miss you, but you know me, I will be back! these things happen, heck i was the one who missed my flight to SF. Cost me a fortune :0. Just got to keep going regardless of the SH....t that happens.

Attachments

• Candy from Susan & Aly.jpg
    Candy from Susan & Aly.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Tea w-Aly&Helen.jpg
    Tea w-Aly&Helen.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 115
Liz,

That is me you felt dying. Will pm you later. But while I have your attention, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE DA#N TOILET! Don't you know they harbor germs. I do hope you feel better soon. And I laugh at insurance: we pay over $500 a month, $500 deductible and after we have accumulated $2500 in payouts then they start kicking in their 2 cents. And that is per person. So just in the last 2 yrs, I owe hospitals 20 yrs after I'm gone.

Can you not qualify for medicaid? You can't be making millions of $'s? And I know you don't do the caregiving for the $. See how unfair life can be? That's why I say, welcome to my Hell; after this trip, it's only up I can go! Kisses from afar.

Living with no heart,

Kimberly

Aaaaggghh. Sorry Aly and Helen, I missed your pics! Have a wonderful time and wished I was there!

Living with no heart,

Kimberly

Helen and Aly, Great Picture!...Thanks guys...You are going to have such a good time!....

.....(hmmmm I hope..Aly watch your back at all times).....LOL....:mrgreen:

Well it's 1.30 am and we have sure been a yakking! Too tired to spell. Helen has a wonderful family. All just gorgeous, obviously a superior gene pool.
Susan a very big thank you. I shall wear my flashing pumpkin with pride, you are a sweetie. And a gorgeous one as well.
Can't wait to just wander the streets and take in the ambiance of this wee town.

We will have to drink your coffee and tea tomorrow, Susan.
Liz my sweet. Hope that nasty flu bug goes away. You come visit helen when you are feeling better, your chance will come again.
Night night all. Sweet dreams Di

I Hope you sleep well Aly....................................hehehe
You too Helen............:)

Just stopped by for a quick cup. Aly and Helen, you both look so happy. :) I would
love to be sitting there watching your facial expressions, listening to the exchange of
thoughts and ideas. (Not the fly on the wall thing, that is dangerous)

Thanks to all of you tea totetalers for your care and concern for Eddie. I never seen
him drink tea, ever. So, drink your tea, it is good for you. Love to everyone, healing
to everyone, safety to everyone, peace to everyone, alright already. :)

Have a very blessed day,

Aly and Helen,

I hope you have a great time together, loved the pictures. Try to stay out of trouble, I don't think Aly needs to see the jails here. Take care and enjoy your time together.

Dana

Wish I was there talking with yall! Then we would have 3 different accents...lol

I have worn poor Helen out!
So when I say Taxes, she hears Ticks
When I say cats, her ex can't understand me at all and thinks I said kids.
It's really fun getting understood :) I have to resort to spelling stuff ha ha. Having a big mug of coffee and then going off for a walk to see the street in the daylight.
Bless you all.
Wish you were here too Joni. Maybe we could skype and you could chat to helen?
Jim love you man!

I too wish I were with Aly and Helen! Sooooo much fun! You're both gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back