Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dry ice but spooky sounds of course. My best friends have a DJ/Karaoke business and they are playing at our party. I am sure we will hear monster mash several times.
I think it is just as well I am not going to your house I am in the process of catching a cold and I wouldn't want to spread my germs to you. My voice sounds like I am a teenage boy in puberty.

I wanna come too Helen! You all are going to have a great time together. Envious! I could use some real live hugs.

My debit card was duplicated but the bank will reimburse after the dispute formalities process. There is a rash of such duplications all over but there is a concentration in Loveland. Creepy! Mine was used in NYC for close to $700. Thankfully the card company called about suspicious activity over the weekend.

Liz, you okay?
Susan, at least bananas are soft!
Yoohoo Ann! You okay?
Hi Dana! Hope you're doing good!
Aly Pie, have fun! Be careful! Be wary of strangers.
It's good to see you Allen!
My Kimberly, I left a message for you at the pub. Love you!

Love you all!

Joni Pie! Love you too my little talented one!

Sitting in our sunroom enjoying a cup of mocha coffee. Feeling lazy today. Guys installing elevator came late today. Now the grinding of concrete will continue. Perhaps I will be showered and dressed by noon. We're headed to Quebec City tomoorow to escape the mess and noise of construction. I have always wanted to go there. The old cobblestone streets will be rough for my power chair.. I will be bouncing! Sure hope it doesn't snow. The mini van rides low and no snow tires on it. Good day eveyonen!

Hi Becky! Have a comfy day!

Hi Becky! sounds like fun. Quebec is so pretty.
I read Joyce's blog. Athens seems a little like NYC.
Ann, I hope your nice and toasty. My Dad said it's chilly now.
Dana, I have my yard and house decorated halloween Disney. We have a huge mickey shaped blow up pumpkin and 10 mickey light up lawn stakes. We also have a blow up snoopy on the great pumpkin.
We got 100 trick or treaters last year.
Allen, read your Q and A. I understand people are scared but if they said I was ok I would never give this a second thought. I can't figure out why they obsess so much about good news.
Happy Tuesday all, see you later

We had 80 degrees yesterday and it's supposed to snow tonight! Gotta love it!

Happy Tuesday to you too! :)

Cool, Nina is dying to see snow. Poor Florida kid!

Come for a visit tomorrow Susan! It's going to be heavy and wet snow. Perfect for snowball fights!

Your so sweet. When she was little I would take her in back of our skating rink where the would pile the zamboni snow from the ice. She would have a ball playing in it.

Hey all,
I don't know if you checked but Jim's friend Eddie passed away last night.

How sad. Thanks for the heads up Susan.

Yes I read the post this morning, it was amazing that Jim was able to see the northern lights and knew that Eddie was watching them also.

Dana

I read they were seen in the Southern States which is unusual! Go Eddie!

Oh, that's so sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back