Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how did you know I was yelling at people? Boo to you! :)

Let's send some loving thoughts to Liz, she's really sick, and needs to get better for her flight!

Liz, plenty of vitamin c, chicken soup and juice. No getting sick this week!
Helen, We are moms therefore we yell. It's in the mom's handbook. Chapter three paragraph one.

And lotsa cyber hugs for Liz! {{{{{{{{HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS}}}}}}

Hi all, back in room resting, went shopping downtown, everything was sooo expensive, so apart from some jogging pants and a couple of $4 t shirts, everything stayed in the shops. Oh I did buy 2 LB Ghiradelli chocolates to fatten Helens family up. I had sushi for lunch so hopefully I won't need dinner. I am managing on 1 meal a day. They are so huge!

Tell me how I bought a chocolate brownie for $ 3 that I hadn't ordered, from the chocolate shop? I am sure I am not that hard to understand?
Oh well I ate half of it before I was feeling sick, best and richest darn brownie I have ever tasted.

Prayers to Liz, so unfortunate to have the flu. Remember I had it 2 weeks ago and never would have made it here I'd it had happened this week. I really feel for you Liz. Life just sucks sometimes. Fingers crossed it can be sorted, if not please don't stress about it. Kim and hug from me.

Lori, best wishes for the big visit

Dianne, glad you had a nice time with Ken and co.

Now I know what Helen sounds like............American ha ha.

Love to you all, and Marta hope your head defuzzes!

Helen, Take Aly to Marshalls or TJ Max. Great prices!

Marta, I was really off balance today. I almost fell into the bananas at the store today, I hope your feeling better.
Hi Ann! hugs to you!

Aly, so glad you are having a good time in San Francisco! You are a Brave soul. Stay safe....:)

I was there once, 1967,..Haight-Ashbury District...Yep Flower Child...LOL....:).....I experienced more there in three weeks than anyone should be allowed to experience in half their life...never went back.

Susan, you don't want to become a banana split! Sorry bad humour. I meant to tell you, I almost ordered a Ghiradelli suns after you mentioning the ice-cream. I decided that at $9 it should stay away from my waist.......it was so close. They gave me a free pumpkin spice flavored chocolate....yum yum.

Di, they mentioned the hippies on the tour yesterday......so you were one of them, hmmmmmm.
I love SF, I have had enough now. Leaving tomorrow at 8.30 for the airport. I am a bit lonely, well sort of. Still nice to not be accountable to anybody.

NOT.... repeat...Not a hippie!............was a difference..lol

Hippies= Sex, Drugs & Rock and Roll...:mrgreen:

Flower Child= Love, Peace & Traquility,.....;-)....lol ........(and showers)

Last edited:
Calm down, you will fall in the bananas! Sorry didn't know the difference. Still don't really know the difference. You will have to explain it to me someday.:)
I was tooooo young to be either! Ha ha he he

Too funny, ladies.
Aly, there is a Ghiradelli in Orlando. We get a sundae and split it between the three of us. Have a safe trip :)

And I love your accent too Aly! Not quite like our friends in the Boy Scout troop who are from England... what's funny is that the boys do not have an english accent when they're talking to their friends, but do when they're talking to their parents.

Any Australian, NZ and British accent sounds so nice, very civilized. I have the worst, a NY accent. (not so much now) :(

Civilized now that's funny. The Australians are from convict stock, the British long ago lost there civilized language and the new Zealanders have a mish mash of both!

Susan you were trying to kill me suggesting the sundae that you " shared with others". You left that bit out now didn't you? So glad they looked huge and cost a lot. Finished my brownie and just did an hour in the gym to pay for it. I probably still have last nights fried shrimp to work off, never mind the brownie. Arghhhhhhhh.

My dilemma is......... Don't feel like dinner, don't have time in the morning for breakfast, no food on plane, no food to speak of in lounge, will arrive in Helens arms all faint and jellied! What to do ?

Joyce.....happy holiday. I have heard from everyone I have ever known, that has been to Athens, that it's the most filthiest place on the planet. It's not just a strike, it's always like that! Hope you don't get your wheels trapped in it :)

Aly, order some takeout and bring it with you on the plane! It's too long a flight for you not to... Either that or you'll have to scarf it down on the way to the airport. We can stop for dinner on the way home if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back