Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di, your right, I need to put the block on.
Aly, Enjoy SF. It's unique. Your right about the US news, there are a lot of sicko's here. We are way too liberal with punishment. We need to be more like Australia. Conform to us or leave.
see you all later, enjoy your Sunday :)

Aly, love you back! Enjoy the tour and especially the food. Seafood without butter is harmless. With is also good...

Face it, anything with butter on it is better... which is why I have cholesterol!

Happy gorgeous Sunday everyone! Just laundry (as much as I can anyway) housework, Brad's doing man stuff outside. He planted the new aspen tree and it looks great! Naked but it will look beautiful next year. He put a coat of sealer on the deck and the front porch and any natural wood out there.

He's great at all the muscle work. I love and admire him very much. How can I get him to agree to an appointment with a lawyer to make a will, put up some grab bars by the tub and a railing by the steps in the garage so I don't fall. I think he's still in denial here. Must I get agressive with the love of my life? He says he'll do all this. I asked if he wanted me to call the lawyer for an appointment and he said he hadn't decided which one yet. That was a couple weeks ago. What say you. Should I push more?

Last edited:
Goooooooood Day to you ALL............:)

Another Beautiful day here. gonna just relax. Yesterday went shopping with 7 (6 girls & 2 yr boy) of grandkids as mom, dad and 2 boys went to tournament on Oahu. We girls had fun, just looking and playing around. Was so nice to get out and make memories with them. Girls just wannna have fun! The 2 yr old boy loved pushing my wheelchair.........:)

Have a wonderful day all...Aloha

Marta, everyone reacts differently. I've found putting those kinds of things on my "Birthday List" works well. Sometimes they're done on the same day I'm asked. Phil is always busy, so forget waiting for an empty day.

Marta, we have a will. We went about 6 years ago. I need to go back and change Nina's guardians and take my name off the rental houses and put Bill an Nina on.
Give Brad a gentle reminder.
Laundry day here too. Bathrooms cleaned . Coco bathed ( not a happy yorkie but smells good) Bill put a roast on the smoker.

I haven't said this lately, each and every one of you have a cherished place in my heart. You all are why I get out of bed before noon.

He asked if he could do anything for me and I asked him to pick an attorney. He said he'd look tonight. Hmm...well, my birthday is coming up. Thanks my Ann! ;)

I know what you mean Susan. Don't know what I'd do wothout you all! Truly!

Susan, I've been trying to get him to go for years now. It's important. I think I'll push for the will and ask for the grab bars and railing for birthday. xoxo!

Hi all. Just got back to my hotel after a busy day. Went to Alcatraz this morning.......forgot it was on a hill, crap. Got up eventually but only had an hour to see it all. It ended up being plenty of time to look around the cells. Did a city tour this afternoon which was good. I did fall asleep a couple of times. The bus driver kindly dropped me off at pier 39. I had a monstrous headache and it occurred to me I hadn't eaten since the sourdough and shrimps the night before. I wasn't at all hungry o I had forgotten to eat. I Has fried shrimps at bubba gumps, they were ghastly, yuck. I should have just got crap seafood like yesterday but decided to do something different......wrong!
I did buy some sf chocolate. It's really expensive in the tourist traps, but very cheap at Walgreens close by. Now not to eat it!
Tomorrow I will go shopping.
Helen it's late for you now, so is it ok to ring about 9 am sf time tomorrow morning?
Better try the phone and make sure the numbers work.
Love you all, phew I am tired

What hotel are you staying at? We were at the St Francis. It survived the 1906 earthquake.

Holiday Inn Fishermans Wharf

Have you gone to Ghiradelli chocolate? They have the best ice cream sundaes!

Hi Aly, I'm up if you want to try calling right now, watching Pan Am on tv... love the dresses they wore, funny to see all the women wearing white gloves. I don't like fried shrimp much either, but I'm taking you for a lobster roll when you get here (probably the next day as you'll be too tired the first night)

Good night chickie pies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back