Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for all of you who are flying up there...have great fun!

I had a great post and it's gone. Must be ubder the wings of all those planes!

So this is a short version: Are we there yet? Huh? Are we there yet?

Just rewatched Good Will Hunting with my kids... what a good movie, but some of the professor's accents are too good. Robin Williams was incredible as the shrink, and of course Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are Boston boys... couple of scenes and a bit of the language was a little much when watching with my sons! :)

Aly, are you in San Fran yet? Don't remember the time your last post was... you're going to be exhausted when you get to the hotel, hope you sleep in late tomorrow and have good weather! I'll be seeing you on Tuesday! BTW, my phone isn't fixed yet, but you have my daughter's cell number as well, try mine first... I'm hoping to get a new phone tomorrow or at the latest, on Monday.

Went to go to a new supermarket here in the next town over – Weman's – first one in New England I guess. If you build it, they will come! It was so mobbed inside we went to Target instead. No parking available, except we had the handicap placard and they had a cop over there letting us park. Unbelievable, you'd think that there's no other supermarket around here! It was like trying to shop on Black Friday or Christmas Eve...

I'm going to see if anyone's hanging out at the pub! Good nite all!

Night night lovlies , sleep well

Posted a picture of my hair whacked off

Joni you look charming with your short hair do! Long or short, you are very pretty.
Laurel

Thanks Laurel, my two year old grandaughter was having a crying fit, and right smack in the middle of it she looks up at me and says ...what happened to your hair...lol still crying, I said do you like it, she says no...still crying..kids they are blunt.

Joni, you look gorgeous! Kids never like it when you change your hair style! I think I need to color my skunk stripe before Aly and Liz get here... don't have the ambition though.

Joni, I love it. You look absolutely gorgeous!

I am here, sitting on my bed watching Hawaii 5o.
I arrived about 7.30 and went straight down to the wharf. Just followed my nose toward the sea water. Picture this.....me with a bowl of takeaway crab/ prawns/ shrimp, watching the people and listening to Jazz. Perfect end to a hard few hours.

I sat with a chap wearing a NZ rugby jersey that someone had given him and a very nice gay chap, bow tie and all. We had a party in the back row. What a lovely pair of people! I now have a new penpal. We played backgammon and laughed. I didn't notice landing we were having such a blast :)

I am still smarting at the $ 800 price tag for the short flight. I am such an idiot!

Laurel I am not a blonde anymore, I changed again!

Going to have a shower and try and see what's happening with the rugby final game.
Aly

Oh; Aly, I do do envy you. Being able to jet anywhere! And all I can say is, "Calgon, take me away!". Old commercial I really am dating myself. The chowder sounded wonderful. I could probably could eat that. But with everything going on, I haven't eaten anything in about a week. Enjoy your trip, think of us po' folk and have the time of your life for us!

Mending my broken heart with your help,

Kimberly

Hi All...Aly have a ball!...........Joni Love the new hair, Beautiful!.....Susan, no parental blocking?, lol
To all the rest of you out there in cyberland Sleep well, Awake refreshed and a smile on your face........:)

P.S.....Just posted new pic of grandsons Bobby and now little brother Joey (5 yrs old, first competition), both won first place Gold, at Oahu Naga JiuJitsu Tournament 2011

Last edited:
Joni, you are gorgeous!
Di, your pictures are great as well.
Just hitting the road soon for my tour. It's going to be a nice day. Been watching the news....weird country :)
Susan praying for wee Tyler, he is going through so much!
Ann, love you
Kimberly, wish you were in my suitcase too.
Love to everybody
Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back