Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys and gals, had a wild hair...had my hair cut up to my chin, highlighted with bangs..Don't know how I will like it but at least it will be cooler with all my hot flashes.

Hello ladies,
Kim, I'd be scary in a coconut bra. I always thought them as funny.
Rest up Helen, you 3 will be tearing up bean town.
Good night all. Pleasant dreams :)

Joni, I bet you look fantastic! Go mama!

Joni I am guessing that you look great with the new do. I have been thinking I need a change too.
Laurel

Love the chatter.......haven't left yet.Still 2 pm not leaving till 6 pm.
Just my luck, someone fraudulently used my credit card account so when I was out getting some toothpaste to travel with, my card declined. The fraud dept of my bank has shut my credit card account down and guess what girls. I can not get it replaced for several days. I have been an upset cookie! They have been as helpful as they can and were about to close down my Amex as well, but will let it stay open. It is most probably one of the companies I have used to book the holiday, that's given my number to a lowlife.
It's going to make things tricky, but should be ok. I will try and get cash advances on my eftpos when places won't accept the Amex. I really did not need this today, but if it happened tomorrow I would have been a hysterical mess in San Francisco.:(
I think there is a fraudulent charge on the Amex, but didn't tell them, as that would have ruined my holiday. 2 weeks on 500$ would not work!

Sleep well everyone. I can't get the image of Kimmie with red swooped breasts from the coconuts. Ewwwwwww
Joni. I bet you look gourgeos girl.

Helen, sleep well and rest up. Do you have a fax? I need to fill out forms to get the money stollen back. They apparently are going to email them to me and I need to fax them back!

Why can't the world br honest!

I will be over USA sky's by about 10.30am 22nd US San Fran time and touching down at 11.30 am.:)

OK, Guys,

There's another fly in my room! Before I have Grayson kill it, one of you guys better speak up or you're gone!

Aly. My prayers are with you! Safe travels and the 3 of you let your hair down and be wild but don't be too wild my savings acct is looking quite small and I don't want to have to get you out of jail!

Mending my broken heart through you,

Love,

Kimberly

Have a safe trip Aly. Looking forward to all the interesting details.
Laurel

Bless your heart Aly. Bruce has a credit card that has been hacked twice, once he was charged with a fireplace from some other place, the credit card people both times replaced his card, but it did take a few weeks to get the new cards in. I can't wait to hear all about yalls fun! Be safe Aly flying, and please yall take some pictures for us:) Love yall!

Kimmie and the rest of you girls,

I am sure that you all would look fine in coconut bras.
Me however, no coconuts for me. A half a grape fruit would be ample to make me presentable to you. :lol:

Aly, enjoy your holiday, I am sure your credit card issue will work out ok.

Cheers

Peter

Too funny Peter. How is it in your part of the hemisphere?
Looks like aly is 6 hours into the flight with 10 to go. San Fran is always so cold, I hope she brought warm clothes.
Still lurking about. Can't sleep. Kim needs to come over for tea and cake since we are night owls.

Hi y'all...only 8:00 pm here now, the night is young!....:)

You ladies are gonna have so much fun together.....missing out again, darn.

I bet your hair looks great Joni!........I FEAR scissors...probably should cute mine, past my waist now...... but is so easy to just wrap in a bun or something, ponytail, braid and I'm ready to go....:)

Ordered my power wheelchair today, sent to medicare for approval.....My goodness there prices are NUTS!...I mean how can they even justify it, crazy I tell ya!

Gonna sit back watch a movie and relax.....:mrgreen:

I have a huge and very embarrassing confession. This day started badly with the nightmare about missing boarding passes, lost passports and missed flights......then credit cards being cancelled, now well.............I got a copy of the itinerary for Hubby just before we set off and I was wrong with the departure time and had already missed the flight to San Fran. I was so unset I just completely lost it! Never done anything like this before and it scared me because I have no idea where I got the idea my flight left at 10.30 pm. It left at 6 pm!

Thanks to Hubby keeping calm and air new Zealand being wonderful, I am sitting in the lounge heading for Los Angeles instead. I then fly to San Fransisco, missing the first day, but I still get in on the same day, just night instead of morning. I am a bit scared of transiting. Terrified actually as I don't like lax at all.

What a dim whit. Hubby is now super terrified about me traveling alone and I don't blame him.

Helen. I will have to call you Sunday night instead of Saturday, that's if I have any money at all and my phone actually manages to work......you never know what else can happen today.

Oh dear..............

Just to add the flight from la to San Fran cost almost the same as the 12 hour flight from NZ darn it!

Last edited:
Aly, Poor Aly what an awful day you had, geeezzzz, I am so so sorry all this &%#@ has happened to you, what are the odds of that! I hope you are all calmed down now and are relaxing on your flight. Be strong, take Heart, You CAN conquer the World! (((HUGS)))

Ditto Poor Aly. I hope the major shift in time zones will change your luck back to positive. You 3 are going to have so much fun! I wish the rest of us could all drop into Helen's place and join the fun.

Have a great weekend all! Love and hugs to all my tea party buddies!

Mary

Thank you all for being so welcoming and sharing a cuppa with me.
We are a very multi racial population here in the land of AUS Jim ...hence the name Anastasia!
And yes guys,people seem fascinated by the good old Aussie accent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back