Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz, there is a place for just PALS and MS residents in Chelsea, Mass. Maybe you should consider moving here someday, or get them to build one in your state! I'm not planning on moving in there, I think I'll be hanging around my youngest brother and SIL's house, next door to Mom when the time comes. Can't wait to see you next week, keep me posted if your plans change or not!

And yes, I may drive circles around you both, but I can't promise I won't nail your toes once in a while...

Aly, I'm thinking of going on the Duck Tour of Boston with you and Liz, I'll check into the costs... Something I've actually never gone on, though my kids all have. If you don't know what it is, these tour "buses" go into the water as well.

I just love us.

Okay guys,

Before I kill one of you (and it won't be my fault), actually Grayson, don't blame me. You should have spoken up sooner!

And I have the best diet in the world (for those who need to): just pile stress upon stress and you too can lose 6 lbs in 3 days. I really don't recommend it but it dropped fast!

Mending my broken heart,

Kimberly

What's happening with Grayson?

I lost about 10 lbs. in about a week just before my wedding (that should have warned me I think!) :)

Now you need to start eating the real food, not just our virtual brownies and cake!

Oh no; MKiSA, it's me who lost 6 lbs in 3 days. Grayson is going to kill either Jim, Barry, Kim, or Allen ie. The fly in my room! If I missed 1 of you guys maybe it's because you haven't visited us enough!

Mending my broken heart,

Kimberly

Marta, aren't we all awesome!
Kim, It's me so don't swat. Got the pm and long arms to reach out and hug you. You are my hero and you are loved by each and every one of us.
Di, we have a camper, not big, about 25 feet. We're toying with idea of selling it too. I will cry because I love it. It's sucks giving up things.
Helen, Ducks are so cool. They have them in Stone Mountain Ga. I think it was 15 bucks each to ride.

OK everybody. I just have to give you all some cake. Made for yall with love.

Flowers for beauty and sunshine......you are all beautiful and bring sunshine to my life.
Helens Grans recipe, so that a part of her, is in the cake. (not literrally)
Purple, cause its the colour of royalty and you are all majestic in my eyes.
Calories for Kimmie and Ann to get them plump again.
Sweetness for Liz, cause no matter what she says, she is our gem.
Eat and enjoy
Love Aly

Attachments

• Livs cake.jpg
    Livs cake.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 93
Aly, It's too pretty to eat :) Is that fondant?

Yes. My first ever try. I dont want to cut into it ever.

Mmmmmm, my favorite. I'll wait till you cut it. Did you make the fondant from scratch?

Not that clever. It's pre done , ha ha. I should have said I made it :) just can't tell a fib. Helens recipe is so simple and delicious.

Predone is fine with me! You are so talented!
Goodnight all, going to raid the chocolate and hope I get some sleep tonight.
Night night :)

Helen- yes I know of that place. Steve Sailing helped to design it and in return he gets to live there. Unfortunately i believe there are only ten beds for PALS. But thats better than none.
My dream is more of a great big huge old house. But who knows. When my job is done with my PALS, and my daughter is grown, I plan on going where I am needed. Sort of move around to those who need it the most. Maybe Stu can help me with this when the time is right.

AHHHH...It's so Beautiful.....and sentimental also...it will last for eternity! (or as long as this forum exsist)...:)

Thanks Aly

Aly, that cake is so beautiful I didn't realize it was actually a real cake! Remember, that's not MY recipe, it was my neighbor's, who baked it for all the members of her family. My friend Eileen, passed away from breast cancer in her late 70's, after beating it once years earlier. My kids called her Grandma Lengel, and she used to go for long walks with my Mom and our 2 german shepherds! She was a lovely lady of irish descent,, a nurse for many years, and would tell me she had a temper, though I never saw it. She'd be happy to know it got sent to New Zealand I think! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back