Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I would phone 001508 then the number you sent me?
I will preloaded it on my iPhone so it's ready to dial you.
In the eyes of America, don't they always think they are # 1? Whoops better not insult my host, she might shoot me for not being patriotic!
That reminds me. There is an American couple who have built a cape cod looking house up the road. They have just started flying the American flag in their garden. I will have to take a photo foe you. Their garden is boring and immaculate. I am naughty and laugh when Jake and ruby like to crap on their lawns. He he he.

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

I have decided to call Helen, "My Knight in Shining Armour".

And I want you all to know how much I appreciate every prayer and every kind word. And no judgements made. You truly are my family. When I went to the exchange desk; I had to take my smart phone to give them all your names. Boy, that took like forever!

It will take me a while and I will post once in a while, but just to let you know your in my thoughts and prayers always!

And if Helen/MKISA missed anyone you can pm me and my finger probably has enough time for 1 more message.

By the way. Don't know if I told you all, the tree is down just in time...winds and rains for 2 1/2 days straight and now cold as ice. Wish I had heat. Will see if someone would start me a fire and sit by it and maybe even roast marshmallows! If I can eat them. I have lost 6 lbs since Sunday, can't get anything down. It's amazing what stress can do to your body....oh maybe I should go and put that in as a symptom and get Allen some work to do! No, Allen, I won't do that to you, I promise!?!?

Oh, and Aly, 2000 posts means your OLD and have too big of a mouth! JK

I give you what is left of my broken heart,

Kimberly

Good Day All....:)

I left the goodies before I went to bed last night....wanted to be the first for breakfast for Once...LOL
Hope little citters didn't come sample in the night...hehehe

Everyone traveling sound so excited, I am happy for you all.

Today the decision was made by my son and I, not a happy one for me, but we need to sell the boat we have together. My last dream that will now need to be given up. I have not been able to spend hardly any time enjoying it as it is on a different island and we have not been able to get it here or get there to enjoy it with the economy the way it is....so it has to go....:-(..... But I have tried to prepare for this moment for along time so I think I will be ok. Just so darn tired of having to give up on dreams! But on the up side it will help me get the this I now need to help me personally and it can help my son get his check ride for commercial pilot as he has been offered a pilot position with a local company as soon as that happens. So crunch time is here for that, now we have to get over there and shine her up, get her running good, spiff her out and then she can be gone....:-( Darn it all. Now I will probably have a good cry and be done with it.

So I quess to see his life long dream come true will be all worth it. Pray that it will sell quickly and at a fair price.

Anyway hoping you all have a Great day or had which ever the case...Love you All. If it had not been for all of you here I truely don't think I could have made it this far without going completely bonkers, for sure. Thanks to ALL....((((HUGS))))

Di,

I wanted to post something about yor post, but everytime I tried to type it, it just didn't seem to be what I wanted to say. This is my new family and I will hold you until the crying has stopped!

I give you what's left of my broken heart,

Kimberly

Di, it's hard to let go of dreams... but selling the boat is actually going to help your son get a dream of his, and isn't that what we parents specialize in? Just make sure he gives you a free ride on that plane and especially when you have to go get that pwc! Hoping that you get a great price on it, and you can put the money towards something else that you'd really like... and can see more often.

Sending you a hug... oh, and thanks for the breakfast goodies!

Oh; great, Susan can you get more of those statues? We have to pray that Di sells her boat! Wonder if it works on boats and would she weight it down upside down in the water or somewhere on the boat? Any Catholics out there that can answer that? I'm hoping a boat in HI might be able to sell faster than a house in the 48 states!

Kimmie, I think we are the house of broken hearts and dreams, But they can be repaired by the one who made our hearts, that I am sure of. Thanks for the holding, living alone (trust issues) I need hugs, guess thats why I am Always hugging all of you. Yes sometimes getting what's in the brain doesnt get to the fingers quite right, I understand.

With Lots of HUGS and Love to You, Thanks

Hugs coming your way Di, and a very large bandaid for Kimmies broken heart.:(.
My family
Aly

Di- my pals told me that selling his boat was the hardest thing he had to do. he was an avid fisherman and his boat was his baby. He sobbed liked a baby. SO I figure, if my PALS, who is a man, can sob like a baby, it is perfectly ok for you to shed tears over this. I believe our Joel also had a very hard time getting rid of his boat. This all sucks and I am sorry there isnt a thing I can do to change it.

Kimberly- I got the PM from Helen. You, my dear, are the strongest bravest woman I know. I am more than honored to call you my friend and in all reality, i will be calling you my sister. I know what its like to have to overcome evils like that... maybe one day i will share my story with you. At any rate- I fairly sure I just found myself another hero. got a few of em now. I think you may need to move here to WI and move in with me so i can help take care of you when you need it. I mean that. Im thinkin you need to go get that PEG done so we can make this happen. I love you.

Aly,

You do have a visa/temporary passport? You may like it here, you may not want to leave. Oh who am I kidding, I would trade the US for NZ any day! You don't have ticks or if I remember right, venomous snakes? Plus, it seems your winters aren't as long as some places here.

Sh8t, I may go get a passport and fly back with you!

I give you the rest of my broken heart,

Kimberly

Ok, now I have a huge fly in my room and has now landed on mu lampshade...which one of you guys has come to visit me and watch over me?

Mending my boken heart,

Kimberly

We sold our boat this summer and I cried as the new owner drove it away. My family has had that boat for twenty years and have fond memories. Last time we used it both of my sons and their were with us. I needed help making the wide step onto the dock from the girls. The boys had to lift me onto the boat and out of it. Doug sold it then next day on the second response on Craig's list. He knew we could not take t out on our own any longer. We really missed it this summer but hope the new family enjoys it as much as we did.

Kimberly I did hint to my hubby I might stay, but I have a patient to see 2 days after I get back, The elton John Concert and Oh yes my daughters wedding in 6 weeks! Maybe after that :). Life is just so busy. Well at times.

Liz you are a gem
Aly

Aly- i really am not a gem. I see a woman who deserves to be helped and taken care of. there have been a few other times that i have offered a couple people on the forum the same thing... when joel was making his end of life decision, my pals asked me to offer that to him, as he thought him and joel would get along very well. of course joel declined.. but if i can help then why not?
What i would really really like to do someday is to open a place that is strictly for PALS. Have a place for some PALS to live, and train people for in home care. Unfortunately, this may be only a dream. Finances, you know.

Liz, I have been putting it off for too long now, dreams die hard...it was going to be my retirement home...not happening now. I never owned a house or anything before and letting it go is just par for the course for me, but still have a hard time letting go after working so hard on it and now cant even enjoy it anymore...Blahh....It's just a "thing" I tell myself, another dream down the tubes.

But on the upside...I am still HERE to talk about it and remember the day I got my D X and sat there on it all alone watching the sunset over the water thinking my life was going to drasticly change soon, and I had just begun that new dream. That will be 1 year ago (in a few weeks)..Nov 3.....

Another upside is that I have made and meet so many wonderful caring people here that have so much love and support to give, I quess I wouldn't change that for anything. You are my family now and is growing everyday. When all else is gone we still have Lots of Love to share...:)...and Love is the most important thing in the world.

Becky, you so can relate, so sorry you and Liz's Pal had to do this also.

Kimmie, Keep that head up so we can see your beautiful smile....Remember we are here to greet another day, doing it with style, dignity and honor as best we can.....Love & Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back