Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I dont have one yet, (picture was one I found after "g-gled" my idea), and mine would be attached to pushing handles on each side of my manual chair with velcro staps so it can be easily removed. if needed. Good job AK. Think I am going to sew a bag for mine so it will fold up with chair when I remove crutches for use. This will help in airline travel, if I ever get to go. Maby even bottomless so they dont stick up so high. Also inventing a way to pull luggage bag in back also, so it rolls along with me between the back wheels, or who ever pushes me.
I think I will give mine class and have it have fringe and look like a indian quiver...LOL

Should we be over in Gadgets and tricks with this disussion...:)

Last edited:
I had thought about the airline travel and this should be ok. They never fold down the seat even though they can. This will fold with it and not take up anymore space, as long as they do not put anything on top of the chair. Which technically they are not suppose to anyway. I had thought of not using the box and just making a fabric one with a cardboard round or square at the bottom to give it a little stability. But then I thought it would be nice to just be able to pop the crutches in and out without having to open the fabric up at the top with an extra hand. For now this will work but I am sure in the future I will come up with something even nicer.

Also the reason I went with fabric strap rather than velcros strap or luggage ties was because I felt that I would feel those things on my back. Something has to give the bottom support so you need to have something go vertical as well as horizontal. You can see it in the picture you found too. I do not feel the fabric.

You are so clever Joyce. I have almost finished packing. Hubbies just gone out to get my sleeping tablets and USA$. Bless him. He wanted me to finish the housework so it won't need to be done whilst I am away :)
I need sleeping tablets to sleep in the plane and it helps get into the right time zone, problem is I also get really tearful and *****y when I use them. Just warning you Helen. If I get grumpy, just tell me to piss off. I will have a good cry, remember it's the tablets and stop taking them. I am a bit stupid at times.
I have almost nothing in my suitcase! Keeping it light, plus kneed room for the cupcake stand that is at Helens.
Well better get back to the mopping

I thought it was bugger off :)
Ann, I know your here and a hug to you.
To all the lovlies, good night and sleep tight. I'm a bit down tonight (only a little) It was my Moms 85 birthday today. Boy do I miss her.

Hugs and Kisses Susan.
Thinking of you
Aly

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry that you're down today about your Mom's birthday... sending you a hug and know that your Mom is still watching over you. Love you,
Helen

shhhhhhhhhh.......(sneaks in withe every kind of tea imaginable and.....Fresh Hot Pastries for Morning Tea Time,....quietly places on table, blueberry scones, lemon poppy seed muffins, apple danish, dark chocolate filled coisannts, and brownies :)...........(tippy toeing out of room, whispers Morning All..hehehehe.)............

Last edited:
Morning to all of you also. Aly and Liz, don't forget what ever you want to take home
you can UPS. I am not sure if it is economical. I have a friend from Denmark, he does
it. I could not reach him this morning, but will ask him how much.

It is a new day, coffee and donuts. MMMMMMMMM I am having mine..

Just whistle while you work, wwwwwwhhhhhhiiiiiiisssssssttttttttlllllllleeeeee.
Give right in and give a grin and whistle while you work. When there's nothing
to do, don't let it bother you,,,,,,

Smile, your on Virtual Camera :) :)

Giggle......Morning Jim..how are this fine morning?

G I G G L E >>>Mornig Jim..How are you this fine morning?

Actually I am just going to bed ...Nite alll...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Diane why you going to bed after you deliver us all those yummies? Have a good day all, 3 houses to clean...sigh

Susan, a huge hug has come your way...your mom sent her love and I sent mine. xoxo

What a morning -- 10 people around the table for breakfast, one housekeeper, one hospice aide, and Tim! When I rolled out this morning everyone was finished eating and I swear they even licked their plates. :) They are off to see DEVILS TOWER this morning while Tim and Kathy cleanup and I sample the caramel rolls that are left in the kitchen!

Have a safe trip Ally. Kim, the weather here is great and I look forward to hearing from you when you arrive at your daughter's tomorrow -- safe trip to you too.

And to the rest of you have a joyful day, filled with comfort and send virtual goodies.

How about a group hug? No sticky fingers, please!

Good Morning to All,

As some of you know I didn't go to the hospital to be admitted. WWW III started here in the states!

Ann, did you feel the bomb drop from where you are since you are the closest to my blood family?

Soon, you will be receiving a PM from Helen, that I had sent to them first and just couldn't type anymore. So Helen, as my sister, said she would take care of it for me. Again, my sister, thank you for doing this for me!

At this time, I have returned my family at the local family return store and listed your names as my new family! What has happened is no joking matter? But they do say that laughter is the best medicine, so that is why I needed to exchange them.

I have now been disowned by both sister's: the 1 out for blood and the other who wants to put her head in the sand. This is fine with me because of you guys. HE<<, even my husband has changed over this war. Small miracles in the midst of a disaster. I just wished I could hear from my Son and not have to find out things from my DIL. But I will sit and wait; and until that time, I have the best family here anyone could ask for.

I send you what is left of my heart,

Kinberly

Kim, one day at a time, sometimes it's one moment at a time... your son will come 'round, he just needs some time to wrap his mind about the fact that his hero has major flaws in character.

I'll be sending out the pm's as soon as I combine them... pm me back when you receive it, as sometimes I think if you post too fast it doesn't work.

Dreary crappy day here, my "good" expensive HP computer won't turn on, and this little Gateway one from 2003 just keeps chuggin' along! Too bad my good computer has all my work files on it! :(

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back