Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon all,
The bag of halloween candy is half gone. I walk around at 3 am eating chocolate like a crazy person:)
Nina came home from school because of bad cramps. Poor kid.
Bill is taking her and my niece (Tylers Mom) to Howl o scream at Busch Gardens Thursday. Not me. I don't like getting the pee scared out of me. I can't understand why these kids like this scary stuff.
Kim, no matter what, we are here for you. we love you through good and not so good.
I'll check in later :)

Good Day All...:)....So busy again today........I have food!.Yeah! I'm good to go for a bit anyway, happy puppy here..:)

Kimmie no matter what it is or was that has stolen your joy and peace right now please know that you can get them back.
What ever it was that was done to you was not your fault, and is in the past, yesterday is gone Forever never to return. What ever has happened to you remember you are here with use talking and joking as it should be. I have had horrific things happen to me as a child and teen and adult, I experienced depression and thought of..you know...but in the end I choose to be a happy me, there is nothing I can do about how someone else treated me or did to me or anyone else around me, I dont have that kind of control. I do have control over me, I choose to live in the Today and do the very best I can, and be Happy, except the frustrating days when I need to rant a little. Rant away if needed. But remember it is your choice to return to your Happy Place, You are in control! I am woman...lol..Seriously if you confide in anyone please PM them as the boards are way to public. Praying for you Sweets.

Hi everone, I have cinnomon rolls....:) want some?

Last edited:
I'd LOVE a cinnomon roll Di! Will you warm it and put butter on it for me? Don't throw it though, I'll come get it. ;)

Ok, gently passing cinnamomn roll with butter to you, I dont want to be arrested for throwing one at you,,,,,,:)

I'll have one as well if you'd like to throw it I don't mind!

I'm making apple crisp instead of doing what I should be doing, would anyone like some? Freshly picked apples...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I am diabetic, give me both of them.
Choc, ice cream, french fries, I know all the bad boys. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Marta, Helen, sit still, I will bring them over to ya. ya, that's the ticket. :)

Jim

I'll take one Helen! If cool and no butter you can throw it. :)

Ah Thanks James!

Kimberly, I think I know what you are talking about. You must know that it isn't your fault. You were violated and that is a terrible thing. Wounds heal but scars stay forever. Don't look at your scars and think of the hurt. Let it be a reminder of the healing that took place to form the scar. Give God the glory. He is all merciful. If you were wounded as a child ask God to heal the little girl that you were and to restore you. It isn't important that anyone know other than God. He knows already and He knows what you need. He is the only one that can give you true peace. I am praying for you Kimmie. My heart hurts for you.
Linda

I will have some apple crisp, and cream?
My house is filthy. Last week with the flu has meant nothing was cleaned. It's a huge job. I will do a few hours then take myself to the movies. I want to see Jane Eyre before it moves on.
Hubby had no shirts today. He's an expert witness at court. I just smiled and said. I will look after my tyre pressures, you look after your shirts. I think he had not taken me seriously when I told him 2 weeks ago after I ( not him) had forgotten to check my tyre pressures causing wear and tear on the rims. Huh touché !
He he he he.

Aly, you've got a mean streak in you... knew I liked you! :)

Jim and Aly. Could u sent the pm to Helen for me. I believe I wrote 2 so I'm not sure what all was told to either.

Helen, thanks for this help I just can't type that many and don't know how to duplicate even if we can.

And Jim, you sent me a pm which I can't seem to retrieve this da#n phone is shutting off when I need it the most, so can u send it again, please?

And to all of you when you read the pm's you will understand. I know they say GOD never gives you more than you can handle, but I don't know about all this. I just don't know how much more I can take! I thank you all for the love you have shown me over the last year. I just wished I had found you sooner!

I give you my whole heart or what's left of it,

Kimberly

I swear its like I'm a frickin drama queen and I would have used the real word but I know Sequoia/Sharon reads this, so I didn't want to offend her. And Helen, again thanks for your help in this and you may send it to all the ones that come for tea!

Now I just need to get a cherry slush and add my cherry rum and drink myself away tonight!

And as my bi-line reads my heart really is broken!

Love You All and Wished You All were my real family,

Kimberly

Kimmie you are not a drama queen, just heartbroken and needing friends and family, thats what we are here for, YOU!

Jim, I was able to get your message through Di's when hers came in. Both of you I thank profusely. And like I said, I wished you were my real family. And now things are a lot better between my husband and myself. I guess there's my 1st miracle!

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back