Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim Dear Kim. Wish I could swoop down on my broom and scoop you up and take you far above the troubles, whatever they are.
You know I/we all love you very much no matter what.
xoxo

Kimmie, I love you. We're all adults and all made "mistakes"--errors of judgment or, in my case sin. Know, please, it will not change our love for you.
Ann xoxo

I want you all to know; it wasn't something I did, but sonething that happened to me! I think you will get the pic. Aly thought something so personal should be pmed but then I read Richard's post and I am now unsure whether to post it or pm. I will involve a long post so, if any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Mu Love,

Kimberly, today I just don't feel like a Kimmie

Aaaggghh, my post has gone!

I want you all to know what this secret is is not something I have done, but something done to me. I think that will give you the hint to figure it out. I asked Liz (who had already logged out) and Aly what I should do: post or pm. I was actually going to pm my friends but realized after reading Richard's post that maybe I should post. 1 reason being it would take me all day to pm you all.

If you have any suggestions, my box is open ready to receive them.

My Love,

Kimberly, today I just don't feel like a Kimmee

Sorry now it has posted twice da@n this stupid phone!

:) Love you bunches Kim.

I think Richards post is a spoof though. I can't imagine his daughter coming home covered in fleas.

Kimberly whatever it is or was - we're all forgiving. No worries!

By the way, Godiva is delish too - you take the white and I'll have the super dark, 86% cocoa is my favorite!

Sending out love to you all! Kimmie, we all have your back. Just know that across the miles, you have friends in many places.
Love and light
Meg

Kim, I hope he was talking about his cat anyway! C.J. and I have been joking around! :-o

Pm, Kimmie, please don't put a post on the forum. Just trust me sweetie.
Morning all. Got up at 4 am. Just couldn't sleep. Now I know you were calling Kimmie. I love you heaps.
I am also nervous and excited about visiting USA. It's weird, I just keep thinking about the food I will try......always food.

Need coffee, laced with whiskey!
Aly

I think I missed that post by Richard about fleas, what page was it on?

Kimberly, if you feel the need to talk about what it is that's bothering you, why don't you PM one of us, and tell us who YOU want it to be released to. I don't think something so personal should be on this part of the forum, as anyone can come on this section, it's not private just to us. I'd be happy to help you out if you choose to do that, but again, DON'T post it where ANYONE can see your private info. You never know what can come back and bite you in the butt!

And remember, we all have done things that we would react to differently had we KNOWN at the time what to do... sometimes life just happens too fast, and the people who are supposed to be helping you just don't notice, or don't care to notice. Like Ann said, we've all sinned; I think we've all been sinned against as well... no one gets through life unscathed. We can just try to be better people today than we were yesterday I guess.

Sending you lots of hugs and a kick in the butt to let you know that nothing you can say is going to change our minds, you're our friend. Love you lots...

Helen, it's a new thread. Something like "This has got to stop" or something like that.

Is there anything cuter than 4 little toddlers running around a tree, shrieking in delight? Kicking the leaves as they go round and round! Across the street, 2 Moms are walking with 4 little ones, guess they'll take good naps later on!

Ah youth...I miss it. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons. So much fun to be had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back