Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim, You know we are all here for you no matter what. Keep your head up and ignore what pisses you off. We will pray for you and give you all the love and friendship you need.

Kimberly i love you. dont forget that.

Oh Kimmie I am so sorry ...Stormimg Heavens gates right now for you sweets, You will be ok. You are Strong. We are here for you and with you. Expect a miracle! BIG HUGS

Last edited:
Kimmie, yeah what they all said... and keeping you and your family in our prayers.

You don't to tell us anything that you're not ready to, just know that we love you and want the best for you.

Helen,

I don't know if you know when you g what you said with the listing number up pops your street address too! And as everyone said and I will say it once more, beautiful home. I just wish Lindsay could find the cord to her camera so we can put up some pics. I have an XL house too! But where we are the price is about $80,000. I also need to update 4 bathrooms, kitchen, paint just a few rooms, and finish some of the heartpine floors. And I can't even get somebody to help me paint the wood trim. I mean right now I would like to have the door trim painted so I can put the vinyl screen door back on and finish the porch floor...and that ain't happening anytime soon. Da#n, I wish the summers weren't so hot down here because I could have had a painting party with free dinner and I guess beer (yuck)!

Kimmie

Kimmie, I know how frustrating it is to see all the stuff you want to do around the house,, stuff we used to do without a second thought, and now it doesn't get done at all! Too bad with all those rooms you couldn't rent it cheap to a handyman and he does some repair/fixit work for the rent.

I didn't know that the address showed up as well, oh well, if you wanna break in, the dog may lick you to death, but the cat will bite you! And my computer is too heavy and my tv is too old to bother with! No family silver either, sold it to send the boys to Alaska. So guess I'm safe here! Safe little town anyway, and I'm only a block away from the police and fire stations.

I used to go to Home Depot and buy their "oops" paint, and mix the color to what I liked and then used it. I once bought a can for $5 that was light pink and added blue until it was a nice light blue and painted my hallway with it. Only good if it takes only one can, and most of the rooms need more than that. My kitchen cabinets are solid oak, and I got them from Craigslist! The kitchen counter was new, but is a laminate called soapstone, as I couldn't afford real soapstone, and I don't really like granite. I used to love going to yard sales, and repurposing old furniture and buy stuff for the house... had to give that up, just can't lug the stuff around anymore.

But, good things come out of bad sometimes, like being friends with all of you! I better get some sleep, the kids need to get up at 6 a.m., and though I now stay in bed, I set my alarm to make sure they're up.

Hey Helen

Just thought i would let you know i had my very first Hershey bar - cookie and cream it was and very tasty ...... i ate it all up ! yum .

( no longer a hershey virgin ) :razz:

x Mary x

Good catch Mary. Hope you enjoyed it :)
Aly

Ha; Helen, I have 3 "yard" dogs and 1 is very close to the back door. Now I didn't make them aggressive it may be their types of breed. As I mentioned before they are mixed dogs but 1 is a golden receiver (not s musspelling. He receives the ball just won't bring it back). The second one is a bull mastiff mex a9different than a pit bull) and he may lick you to death. And the third is a sharpei mix (now he is the smallest and most agressive of the 3). He is as the 1 I worry about when it comes to attacking someone but you bring him inside he's a wonderful dog. He loves to be in the house and I would bring him in and get rid of the fleas but who is going to walk him so he can do his business? I used to but can't do that anymore. I miss a house dog. But when these are gone that's it no more pets!

Much Love to You All,

Kimmie

Kimmie, Truly, our hearts are breaking each day as we traverse this life. Weeping endures for
the night, but, joy comes in the morning.

Each one of us hopefully will know what the meaning of that is. Life is hard, it is not row, row,
row your boat, most of the time. It is climb every mountain, search every sea.

Our imaginations and memories takes us to our own long lonely night. Our prayers and thoughts
are with you and each one who has a rough row to hoe. The calm before the storm, the light at
the end of the tunnel or the joy that truly comes in the morning.

"Thy life is no idle dream, but a solemn reality; it is thine own, and it is all thou hast to front
eternity with." Thomas Carlyle

Thanks be to God for each day we have,

Jim,

I don't think you understand my problem. This goes way back and invoves a dark, dark secret! And I don't know what to do about it.

Kimberly/aka {immie

P.S. can we get some white chocolate here. No brn adryl or epi pen and although I want it over I need a discussion with my family forst.

Thanks,

Kimmie

Helen, what a beautiful home you have!

Liz, hang in there - planes are safer than cars (esp. in downtown Chicago)!

Kimmie, no matter what the issue was in the dark, dark past, please know we're all on your side no matter what!

Marta, I loved your Paris clip!

Lucky folks on the East coast! Now you have our sunny, warm skies! Enjoy!

Di, I hope you have transportation by now!

Aly, your talk of a daughter who hijacks your clothes makes me laugh because I've been there. Oh almost forgot! Ghiradelli (sp?) chocolate is from San Fran too! Yummy stuff!

To all others, Hello! I love your posts, but the clumsy fingers keep hitting random keys so it's off I go to do something that doesn't require fine coordination - laundry and vacuuming!

Happy Tuesday or Wednesday to all!

Mary

Kimmie, sorry, I don't pretend to understand your perticular problem. Might not understand it if you were to
explain it in your incapacity to understand it by not knowing what to do.

All houses are built with a foundation, if we do not prepare the foundation of each one's house, the walls will
crack, the windows will leak and the doors won't open properly.
I wanted to provide a foundation so your doors will open and you can walk in and out. So your windows will
open and you can breath a breath fo fresth air. Moreover, that the walls will not come tumbling down.

Sorry for my simplistic approach, but, prayer is on the front burner. We do really care, I really care.

A manual saw is a great tool. Getting the first couple of strokes properly enable us to cut straight lines.
But, if we start out crooked, we end up crooked. Just trying to help you begin, to begin.

Yes, there is white chocolate, it is right there in front of you. :)
Love,

Gentleman Jim

Thanks a LOT, Mary. Words of encouragment is what I need right now.

And Ghiradelli chocos are the best (white of course for me) and when I would eat choco chased with ben adryl and an epi pen nearby ferrero rocher the one with the hazelnuts and of course when I wanted just something just to eat it was the white Lindt Lindor Truffles. I guess Lindsay will be making a candy run for me later today. It will be about the first thing I have eaten since Wednesday!

So when she goes, I will be tossing the candy as not to get arrested for injuring anyone. But jail wouldn't be so bad here: roof over your head 3 square meals a day and ooh the best part free medical care. I could get used to orange!

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back