Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austria, fantastic, lucky Linea. Have a nice evening.
And ok no more food fights.
I am now not a blonde, caramel with blonde highlights, third change this year. Madness!

Aly is a hot mama!

Ok I wanna see your house too, how do I look?

I found you helen:) Love the round porch...Heck love the house..

What in the hell am I, a DOG? Third floor with the fleas?
guess i will have to, since i snore, and i also LOVE baked beans.... use your imagination

Liz, hopefully there aren't any more fleas, but the third floor DOES have good ventilation! 5 windows and 2 skylights... I love it up there, except I need to put in an elevator. Maybe I'll hit the lottery, pay off the house and install an elevator! And a handicapped bathroom... and go to Hawaii to take Di shopping! And visit Aly :)

I love my screen porch, it's another room in the summer... I definitely didn't get enough time out there this summer. I have a This End Up couch out there to sleep on, but now I can't get my butt off the cushions, so I mainly stick to the glider. A friend of mine from Florida always wants to sleep out there when he comes to visit, instead of the guest room (I used to have an official guest room, but hubby has it now)...

Hey Liz, besides, I LOVE dogs! Just not their fleas... Not so much when she came in today with a half a dead chipmunk in her mouth... disgusting, who knows how long it was dead was the first issue! No wonder she smells, the dog crate is officially coming back up from the basement and back into the living room!

If I were a dog I'd be a mutt, a cross between a yellow lab (cause they're blond & smart!) and a ? Any swedish dogs out there? I'm part german and english too, so maybe a german shepherd? Almost my dog's breed now that I think about it.

Ok, time for a new subject, what kind of dog would you be?

I would be a labradoodle.
Love food, get fat easily but love changeing my hair and.......cost heaps to buy.
I have never seen a chip munk.......would prefer a live one, but if I must, a dead one have to suffice.
Better go get Sam from school.....out the door I go
bye

Aly, yes i am scared sh*tless to fly by myself.
Helen youre house is spectacular! This is where I am staying? Im the luckiest girl in the world!

Liz. I fly a lot, but hate it. I watch tele or tune out with a good book. If it gets bumpy, I just talk to God!
You will be fine, at least it is a short flight. Just remember it's far more dangerous to get in a car. I have to tell myself that constantly.
So I think Liz you are a border collie?

Our Sadiemae's mother was a purebred Golden Lab, and the Dad was Bordercollie

Good evening all,

I'm sorry I weny AWOL on you and I probably won't be back for a while. Just to let you know, all HE<< broke loose here over the weekend and I just couldn't go away. It has to do with me and my family but not my medical issues. That's all I can say, right now. And remember curiosity killed the cat! When I can work past the tears, I will be back and let everyone know what has happened, I just can't talk about THIS right now.

Again, I apologize for not letting you know what it is and me being gone.

I need prayers more than ever right now !

I will keep you in my prayers,

My Love to All,

Kimberly

Oh Kimberly honey I am so sorry for whatever is going on, let us know when you can please..

Kimberly I am praying for you and wishing only good things for you. Lots of hugs to you.
Laurel

Kimberly, I am bombarding heaven on your behalf in prayer. Oh how I wish I could rescue you and make it all ok. Sending hugs and love. Be strong! You can get through this.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back