Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day all..:)

Helen your house is beautiful!

Linda, my island is the furthest away from the Big Island, sorry I will miss you, but you will all have so much fun!

Susan Disney Cruise, Good for you!

Aly, how many more sleeps till you see Helen?

Wow, Now I know I gotta go somewhere...:)

I am so jealous, you all going places...:-(......if I could only get to the store today I will be a happy puppy....:)

Heck, maybe I'll just go get on a plane and go see sis now, I know she has food.... I just might, what the %$&*

I am inspired now!......:)

Wish I could just swing by and pick you up Di. That's the disadvantage of living on an island. I can't drive to you. Fooie!

Don't they have food stores that deliver? Or do delivery for takeout? Wow, time to set a smoke bomb or something over at your daughter's... after all that babysitting last week especially...

Aly, see you a week from tomorrow night! And Liz the Friday after...

Thanks Marta, and could you drop me off at the airport also...lol.............Helen she wouldn't see the smoke bomb.....she already left this morning...grrrrrr.

Happy place, this is my Happy place, this is my Happy place, this is my Happy place, this is my Happy place....ok I'm well adjusted now! I choose to be Happy today no matter what!.....:)....smiling creates less wrinkles ya know. Pass me a brownie Please....:) it will go good with my Kauai Pie coffee this morning.

Ahhhhh...a beautiful sunny Monday to one and all! Well, of course those down under...Happy Tuesday to you! :p

I have not been myself in quite a while. Today, I am starting to see things differently. A combination of working with the doc on my anti-depressants and seeing a psychologist has me feeling more balanced. Still have a long way to go, but I am currently not balled up in the fetal position crying or sleeping the day away. Heck, I even cooked last night.:razz:

There is much going on in everyone's lives. I will go back and get caught up soon. I know there are many who are traveling and visiting others. Have a wonderful time and safe travels.

Today, i am again enjoying a wonderful cup of Kauai's best coffee and my new found treat - biscotti! Yum! This is Nonni's biscotti from the grocery store and some kind of crunchy, chocolaty goodness. A great reason to continue to fill my coffee cup too.

Love and light, my friends
Meg

Meg, so glad you are feeling better today! and enjoying some Kauai coffeee! good to see you again we have missed you soo much. Remember this is OUR Happy Place...:) Have a brownie on me!

Meg, good to hear you are on an up. I had a rough Texan who used the F word. Had me in stitches and helped me see everything from a new perspective. I owe him so much. There are some good people out there.

I have been packing my suitcase. I found a disadvantage having Charlotte at home......the clothes I was NOT wearing, because I wanted to be organized and have them clean, are rifled through and some items missing! Sometimes I wish I had not shrunk! Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh well. I will have to go searching in her room :(

Kitty is home from the vet and just has cystitis, so drugs will put her right. She seems happier. Apparently female cats don't get stuck bladder stones so that's good. She must have caught it off Ann.
I woulds appreciate it, if you guys kept your bugs and fleas to yourself. We keep catching them! :)
I am off to get my hair cut so I look ok when Helen sees me. I have regrowth, but wasn't planning on getting a colour till I get back, Charlotte said it looks awful, bless her, now I feel upset and might have to see if they have time to help me! Again....why did I look forward to her coming home?

Di. Wish I could come get you. It's frustrating not being able to help.cant you txt your daughter and say you need a hand?

Well, better keep going or I won't make it out the door. It's a dreary Tuesday, good for the garden, not for the spirits.

Hi ya! I'm enjoying an apple cider donut dunking it in my coffe. Cool cloudy day here and it just started raining. Bye pretty leaves. Feeling guilty. Doug is downstairs clearing out the storage area. For twenty six years we have been filling it up with flower pots, kids toys, car parts, sports things and camping equipment. I helped make the mess but can't help. My youngest son helped him yesterday. Construction starts on the elevator at the end of the week. We need to clear out the bookshelves in family room and empty the pantry.Remodling mess for awhile. Hard to sit here and not help.

Linda, How exciting! You'll have a great time too. No worries :) Wow! the prince is 10 months, how time flies.
Meg, glad your feeling better. I'm a proponent of meds. Whatever it takes.

Ok folks we better watch out when our goodies here start flying or we could be in trouble...:) You will love this one!

Woman Hurls Cupcakes at Husband: Hit with Domestic Battery Charge and Electronic Monitoring Device. A woman who hurled several party sized cupcakes at her husband during an alleged fight received a domestic battery charge for her cupcake toss. Also added by the judge, an electronic monitoring device for the wife, who was arrested at the couple's home in Chicago.

Dawn and Arturo Montesdeoca are identified as the cupcake sparring couple and police have arrested Arturo for domestic battery or battery charges in the past, reports the Chicago Tribune, but this arrest was for the wife as he called once she began pelting him with the cupcakes.
She was arrested and according to Gawker, a judge set her bail at $10,000 and ordered her to wear an electronic monitoring device.

What is this world coming to?.....geezzzzzzz, no more food fights or you will be arrested?

Reminds me of the Andy Griffith episode when Barney brings in a couple for fighting; she threw a live chicken at him. Andy fined them $10 (alot of money then I guess), saying "you have chickens for throwing, you have chickens for selling"

What was in those cupcakes I wonder, rocks? :)

Meg, so sorry to hear that you were so down, you know you are OUR love and light? Glad to hear that you're feeling better and I'm throwing a cookie at you, it's oatmeal chocolate chip! And one to you too, Di. Aly, none for you, I'm saving them for next week :) Definitely won't last.

Off to the high school, tonight's meeting is for Linnea's chorus trip to Austria, she's earned nearly all the money she'll need for it! When she asked me about it, I thought she should save her money for college, but another friend of mine said that will fall into place, this trip will never happen again. She was right. Still have to get her a passport, that's like $175! And I have to go Tues and Thurs night for concerts. Love it when I get there, just hate getting there!

Love to all, mentioned and not mentioned... :)

I weasled out of going tonight, yippee, time for my slippers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back