Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you see my house on the MLS? Pretty cool, isn't it? You think the prices here are cheap, we're more expensive than a lot of other states, and it's always much more expensive the closer you get to the cities like Boston and REALLY expensive in NYC. Which is why I think my daughter is nuts to want to go to school there... I don't think there's a new pic of the dining room it got repainted last january.

Yes the internet is a wonderful thing!

Good evening all.
Di, my great grandmother had 17 kids. 15 boys and 2 girls. All lived to adulthood. That was before washer machines and fridges. That was in the late 1880's. My grandpa was born in 1899. He was the youngest.
Good night and sleep tight. Pooped tonight, we decorated the yard for halloweenie.

Helen. I want to see! Do you have a link to to th MLS of your house? I am so nosy. Haha I live vicariously through others.

I want to see tooo....:)

I cheated cause I have her address, kind of need it to visit lol. I just put that in and got it. All the houses it the area look so American, just like I imagined , funny that :)

Sleep well y'all.

I don't want to post my address, but the MLS# 71209869 in Massachusetts... let me know if you can't access that, and I'll PM you my address. All the houses in my neighborhood were built around 1900 at the latest. I'm 5 houses up from Main Street, so if you google earth the center of town, you'll see it. Typical New England little town, and the downtown area hasn't changed that much in the last 50 years I think.

The number is 71209869, but my original post went to moderation... oh, I put in the g word by accident! Oh well, check out the mls in Mass. for my town, and this should come up. I'm right in the downtown area, and I was trying say if you look in the downtown area on the satellite websites, you can see my house as well.

Beautiful fall day here, sunny and a little too windy, but clear. Trees have NOT turned color yet, which is really late. Guess it's been too warm.

Helen I just looked at your home. Wow! It is the kind of home that we all dream about owning. Absolutely out of small town America story. Here in Vancouver, B.C. your place would be double to triple the price that you are asking. I got to look at the pictures by going to G and typing in the MLS and South Borough, Maine.
Laurel

It is a beautiful house, if I ever run away from home I know exactly where I am going.

Dana

Helen,
Your house it's beautiful! I love the curved porch. Do you know the history of the house?
Good morning everyone! Sleepy Monday.
Did anyone hear from Kim?

Thanks guys, maybe I could arrange for a tornado to pick my house up and drop it over by you and then triple my price? It was on the market 2 years ago for 100K more... yes, I do know a lot of the history, as my parents bought it in 1959... there were 3 owners before my family I think. Dana, come on over anytime, I'm here! :)

Susan, your package came, I was so excited to see it I'm such a sucker for presents :) You are hilarious, but I won't divulge the contents here so others can be surprised as well. Love your picture, Nina is adorable, and you my lady are beautiful outside and in! Love you!

Helen

Your so sweet Helen. That was on the Disney cruise last Feb. We have another booked for this Feb with a bunch of people.

Helen, I love your home. Breaks my heart you have to sell it after it has been in your family for so many years. I love the wrap around porch. I would spend hours there. I have lived my entire life in the desert and love the all the greenery, seasons and the history that your state has. I do hope it sells quickly for you. I can't imagine someone not wanting to buy it.

Thanks Linda, it will be sad to move, but I'm so ready to move to a smaller place, and make new memories. This place is awesome, but it needs someone new to bring it to the next level. We've done a ton of work to it, but it still needs kitchen and bath updates, add a bathroom (handicap if I stay!), etc. I'll definitely miss my neighbors too!

I like your attitude Helen! New memories are always welcomed. It will be an adventure for you! I love adventures, even small ones. I go to Barrows today for my 3 month check. These clinic days are always fun. NOT! I think my peg tube is infected and am hoping to get in to the GI doctor while I am there. It started hurting about a week ago after it was all healed. We leave Saturday for our Hawaii and I am hoping that I get all patched up before we leave. Di, we will be on the big island. I think you are on a different island right? I am not very well versed on the islands as I have only been once. We are going with my daughter, son in law, son and his fiancee and of course the prince. He is ten months as of yesterday so the flight should prove to be interesting. I am praying for health and strength. I did too much last monday in that darn closet and am still paying for it. Today I would love a caramel latte and a bagel w/cream cheese and a slice of tomato. I sure miss eating bread. Great news on Tyler! Answered prayers. Happy day to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back