Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so cute. Love her markings :)

What, everybody on vacation? Who is going to eat all of these cupcakes? Fresh coffee and tea.
Home alone this week end. My wife went to a covered bridge festival. Brrrr, just a little cold.

I spent all day reading and eating. Made some home made pizza's. They are the best kind.
Ground beef, little peperoni's, Moz cheeze, mmm.

Met a new worker last night. 22 years in the med field. 51, single and seems like she will work
out for Eddie. It is so hard finding people, even when you pay them, it makes it so much easier
to understand how hard it is for those of you who don't have any help.

I took care of Eddie for a while by myself, but as things got worse I really needed the help.
I guess that is why I stay here on the forum to let those of you who need to, lean on me.
Thanks for being good friends. :)

Jim

Your so sweet Jim...I'll have some of those cupcakes....but first the pizza, you dont mind if I pick the pepperoni off do ya?...:)

Wish I was on vacation, want to see my sis and bro as soon as these idiots here get my stuff done on the dang wheelchair. Looks like it will be winter by the time I get to go, but that is ok, I want to see the snow anyway...:)

Eddie is so blessed to have you as a friend. Hope the new helper works out for Eddie, and takes good care of him.

Enjoy what's left of your Day!

Wonderful news Lori AND Joyce! I love good news too. We had a gorgeous day here today. Drank a beer with Brad on the front porch and watched the pink sky turn to gray and then dark while the kitties tried to escape to the neighbors yards. We toasted a good friend out loud and Brad chased the kitties home without much complaining from the kitties. We are watching baseball, Nascar and ice hockey simultaneously. Well, mostly Brad is. I'm going to have Coco Puffs for dinner just because I'm a grown up and can eat whatever I want for dinner. :D I hope you all are having a great weekend and are nice and comfy.
I loves ya all! Don't know what I'd do without ya! I mean it too.

Everyone's away for the weekend? Beautiful brisk fall, but as soon as my daughter hung out some fine washables out on the clothes line, it started to rain... so she took them in, and tried again later on after the storm had passed.... did it again! No rain in the forecast, only over our area.

My house is sparkling clean, vacuumed, dusted, legos picked up, just washed the kitchen floor, my La Mas friends (5 of them with a couple of their kids) came over at 9a.m. and worked for several hours. Swarmed over the house! Wow, I'm blessed. With good weather tomorrow, the house as sparkling clean as ever, and Susan's St. Joseph statue in my yard, I think tomorrow's the day! As long as those fleas stay hidden anyway.... :(

After this weekend, the dining room is getting converted to a bedroom for the next two weeks or so for Aly and Liz... hope neither one of you ladies snore, or one of you will be bailing out and sleeping on the couch... or the 3rd floor if you like total privacy. No fleas by then.

Marta, you snuck a post in front of me, so I had to go and read it! I love breakfast for supper, and serve it to the kids every now and then... their favorite is chocolate chip pancakes. One meal they all like, it's quick and easy, but not so healthy. Oh well, better than fast food.

Wish me luck getting up those 16 stairs, haven't seen the 2nd floor since my friends left, I probably won't recognize it!

Good night all! Don't let the bedbugs bite... (or the fleas)

Hello....Jim I cant have pizza because I cant have wheat...but I will take a slice and take all the gooy stuff off the top and pop it im my mouth!

Took my new power chair for a ride down the wide hall ways where I live...the joy stick is so sensitive if I tweak it a tiny bit the chair takes off in that direction....so far no holes in the walls....but i notice that other residents have their back to the wall and scootch sideways when they see me coming.

Sharon, I think they can adjust that for you, so it is not so sensitive.

Al suggessted to me a goalpost/t handle (in his pics) easier to use. Might check that out also. Does it come with a horn...lol Be careful getting use to it, once you do I bet you will never use the scooter again, and be zipping along your friends will have to jog to keep up with you. Hope you enjoyed the woods today.

Di I love your doggie picture:0 I guess I should have been a vet or something..I just love animals, all kids except snakes...yuck, I once dated a guy that had a boa constrictor, he kept it in a cage,in a closed door room when I was there. He used to buy rabbits to feed him, it would gross me out, always had such pity for the rabbit..no wonder I did not date the retard long..lol

Thank Joni, I can rent her to you when you need a doggie fix....:) I hate snakes also, and bears, wolves all those predators, probably why I live here, NO preditors of any kind...mayby a rooster or 2 or 3 or more....:) We should be called Chicken Island...LOL

How yucky Joni! I mean about the boyfriend that fed poor little rabbits to his snake. What kind of person likes feeding rabbits to a snake? Ewww...

Helen, I thought better of putting Coco Puffs on top of a beer so had a grilled chees sandwich instead. Maybe tomorrow for lunch. ;)

Joyce, you're a crack up! Backs to the walls eh? The picture in my mind is hilarious!

Di, you have a nice evening!

Love to Susan, Jim, Laurel and Linda! I'll take a cupcake please!

Hi all. Survived my weekend away with 8 perfectly behaved 13 year olds. They were amazing, polite, and just a dream. The weather let us down with constant showers, but a lovely weekend.
Helen the cake was perfection. Best recipe ever and the easiest. By the way I don't snore and wear earplugs when sleeping with others so no worries.
Can't actually remember what I read. It's way past my bedtime, but I was up watching the semifinal rugby game against Australia. WE WON,
Hear that Peter, you lost and seeders woooooooon :)
Final next week end against France. They suck so it pretty much means we are world champions, bout time.
My kitty is peeing blood and has retention, that's what one of my favorite cats died from. Will have to rush her to the vet in the morning. Live is really upset :(.

You won Aly, I lost, so bring it on, I am waiting.:lol: :lol:

Cheers
Peter

P.S. Go the All Blacks in the final, even though it is hard to support NZ, now we are out, have to support the "other" down under country :lol: :lol:

Blueberry pancakes after pizza last night. I too am a grown up. Marta, you just seem like
a pie-poo. :)

Di, hope you liked the cupcakes, no pepporoni for you, thanks for the kind words.

Sharon, I have gotton pretty good at riding Eddie's PWC. I know what you mean though.
Going backwards, the joy stick is opposite from going forward. I park it by the wall and
need to go easy as it will do funny things when the wheels are realigning. Careful.

Joni, stop dating retards. :) Rabbits and snakes, hello!

Helen wheels, I am so excited for you and your two guests, can't wait to see some pics
and hear of the stories. Everyone is on the edge of their seats.

Aly, My champion friend, take it easy on Peter, pay backs are rough. :)

Susan, what say you?

Blessing to you all this wonderful Lord's Day.

Aly, I so hope your kitty can be helped...having so recently peed blood myself. I'm sort of at a new mental half zombie state as I get used to med changes, but am happy. Also, my dad made it home from the hospital with a visiting nurse or care giver trained to help. I couldn't be heard by him in the Rehab, and his memory is not doing well...which was problem #1--he ate very old pork and had food poisoning, beginning the ordeal. We talked fine yesterday, although past my strength, and will talk more often, regardless of my strength.

Helen, Oh, I do hope your sparkling clean house is sold today! These friends are priceless.

Di, chicken island? I'll have Phil tell King Tut and the girls...maybe this island is where good roos and hens go!

Well, I had my Coco Puffs for breakfast. Thank goodness I got that taken care of. It's another gorgeous colorful fall day here in Northern Colorado. The kids will come for dinner with the baby this evening so I've got to get at least some straightening up done. Brad will do the heavy stuff.

Aly, I had a kitty a long time ago that had recurring UTIs and the only way I would know is if she peed outside the box and I could see the blood. Poor baby. That's very common in cats. What do you feed her? Science Diet wet and dry or prescription food from the vet are the best for theur uninary tracts. Less ash then the other stuff.

Right now I need to straighten my self up so I'll catch up with you all later. Love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back