Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Everyone....:)

Another beautiful day in paradise...so they say...i'll let ya know after my coffee and..hmmmm...pastries?...good thing I brought some dark chocolate filled croissants...mmmm so good!

Hoping you all have a fun weekend, with whatever you do....:)

Mmmm, my favorite Di, anything chocolate and anything croissant.
Linda, In my family, if we dream of out past loved one it's a sign they are in heaven. After my Mom suddenly died I kept telling her please visit my dream. Sure enough she did and hugged me. One day my Dad called me and said he felt her next to him in bed. He was so sure of it. He hears her in the house and it's a great comfort to him.
I hope everyone is having a peaceful Friday.

Linda- it was actually very comforting for me to see my loved ones. I was particularly close to my grandpa- he died of lung cancer just three short weeks after being diagnosed. Anyways, I missed him horribly and began praying everynight to dream of him. Well I got better. Every night for quite a long time, as I would lay down to try to sleep, I could see my grandpa sitting in the rocking chair in the living room. Helped me sleep better knowing he was there with me. When I didnt need him as badly anymore, i didnt see him again.
Call me crazy. Go ahead. I know what I saw. ;)

Well those are very comforting stories. I guess I would not be scared if it was like that.

Good news for us for a change. My husband has a 29 yr old son from his first marriage, they have been estranged for over a decade, and he called us today. Lives in Colorado, and wants to come visit us next month. Les turns 47 on Sunday, what a great birthday present! So VERY VERY VERY happy! Allyson was 4 and Brian 6 last time they saw Michael. They both talked to him today,as did I, but Les is going to wait til Sunday to talk to him. He was crying to hard when he called to talk. HUGS Lori

What a nice thing to happen for Les and for all of you! Nice, nice story for a change. I am so happy for Les.
Laurel

Lori,
How nice for you :)
Well ladies and gentlemen, Good night and sweet dreams. See you all tomorrow.

Lori, what wonderful news. I am sooo Happy for all of you. Have a wonderful visit...:)

Hi All! Happy football Saturday! I'm so happy! My daughter surprised me with tickets to the Illinois vs. Ohio State game today. I must go shortly to make the guacomole for our tailgate party! We're having brats, hot dogs, burgers, taco salad, fruit kabobs (srawberries, pineapple and raspberries), Rice Krispie treats...and of course beverages! We're getting together with some of her college friends and some other parents. I can't wait to see them all!

Go Illini!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Mary

Wow Mary, I could almost see the tailgate with the sread. Sounds so enjoyable. Think of us
as we are thinking of you. Only one thing left to do. WIN. :)

Sadie, my heart just jumps when I hear stories like yours. That is why they make for good
movies. I hope your story turns out to be a true blessing. Thanks for sharing it.

Have fun Mary, I love tailgating more than the game!

ok in 7 days from this moment I will be on a plane flying over someplace in the lower 48 on my way to Greece! So much packing and preparations to do! I have been on a roll call site that has other cruisers that will be on our trip with us. So I orginized a couple meet and greets (since there are two segments of the cruise rolled into one for us, some people are on for the first and some for the second and some for the full 27 days). We have a group of 64 for the first segment and 70 for the second! This is going to be a great trip! I love to party! I already arranged it with the ship that we meet in the Crows nest and they will reserve it for us and provide all the goodies for free!

Can't you see my excitement?! Actually, I did have my cat scan yesterday and although I haven't spoken to the doc yet (he was not there yesterday) I did hear the results from the nurse as she just read it to me. Seems there was something found but its benign according to the radiologist report. So I will wait till I get back to deal with it. I would be really upset if the doc calls me monday to tell me its something that cannot wait. So I refuse that thought!

ok...you all have a great weekend!

Good Morning/noon/afternoon/evening/sweet dreams......:)

That should just about cover you all...lol...Breakfast time for me but first Coffeeeee!....what's up with no more baking goodies anymore to share around the table? Ok I guess I will have to share some of my scones, bluberry today and lemon poppyseed muffins..now I am really hungry.

Mary have a great time at the game! Hoping you all have a great day.

Susan I will continue to Pray for Tyler. Hugs

Joyce, What great news! I'm so excited for you. I still want to stowaway. Are the kids going with you?
Di, I'll take a scone, thanks.
Have a wonderful Sat/Sun everyone!

One Bluberry scone comming at ya. ...:)

Susan, I just osted a picture of Mia, doggie as a puppy, I will have to take a new one as she is 2 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back