Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food food food, yall always make me hungry, and Aly how are youy losing and making all these things? I would eat all of it..

Susan, I needed an eggless cake recipe as one of the kids coming away with us for SAMs birthday tomorrow is Hindu and vegetarian. Helen gave me a great recipe.
Joni I have put on 4 ponds so I am not managing to lose weight. I need to work really hard this week at not eating anything!

Aly, You didn't taste first?, hope you didn't use salt instead of sugar...ewwwwwww.

So I guess hamburgers and hotdogs are off the menu for the party :)
Quiet night here. Everyone asleep except me. I think i'm part bat.
Goodnight lovlies. Sweet dreams

Ive seen lots of "ghosts" or "spirits". LOTS. Have seen loved ones after they passed, all of it. I just dont share most of the time because people already look at me like im looney.

Good morning everyone, heavy rains here today, yucky. The leaves won't last long in weather like this. I do have some pictures to post when the leaves were at peak but I have to have my husband post them because I can't quite figure out how.

Dana

Leaves have barely turned color here, very late... and I think the color is going to be pretty subdued this year due to the weather... Rainy, gray and humid here, great breeding weather for fleas I think... they're still on the 3rd floor and we're supposed to have... you know! Frustrating thing is, if I could walk up those stairs and spray everything, I bet they'd be gone! But as Kim says, $$s has been working on it, and didn't do anything up there for nearly 5 days, and they're still in the kitchen area (which is really weird as they prefer rugs). Agghhh!

Susan, that chocolate cake recipe is really good, uses vinegar – no eggs – and really moist. I can send it to you if you want, my former neighbor gave me the recipe, it was her family's birthday cake recipe.

We had a flea issue last year and we got rid of them using flea spray for furniture and carpets and this little hint I read about. take dish liquid and put it some kind of shallow dish with water and put it underneath a light, works best on the floor. we used night lights. The fleas go towards the light and then drown in the water, I am not sure exactly what the dish soap does but it works well and is inexpensive.

Dana

Good morning all.
Hot Florida day. It will be 88.
Nina has off from school today and another party tonight. This one is movie and dinner.They are seeing Footloose.
See you sweethearts later!

I sent him upstairs with the borax, will also do the water in the dish liquid as well... gloomy day today and I feel the same.

My neighbor's house is under agreement for nearly $200K LESS than their original asking price (which was about $50K more than it should have started at, but still!)... I don't think I'll be walking away with any money left from this house, but I can't afford the mortgage payments and taxes... The taxes alone are more than $700/month now, it's ridiculous. And we have to haul our own trash to the dump, after paying $175/year for the sticker. Got it free this year, hubby went down and whined about my disability... :(

Quick, sometime tell me a good story!

Don't worry Helen, You'll sell the house and have a huge weight off your shoulders. You sure don't need this stress. If you break even it's worth it.
Sprinkle salt with the borax.
I have to leave the room. Maltese with horrific gas. Gag.

Helen can't think of a good story. The rain is pouring and we leave for the beach today, cripes....I thought the forecast was good. Hope the 8 kids can amuse themselves.
I am all better at last, woke with no joint pain, good timing. Might be able to do a bit of excersise this week and lose the new pounds that have snuck on.
All this talk of fleas has me scratching my bites! Must deflea the animals, costs a fortune when you have so many :(
Farty dogs and fleas.........interesting conversations.
Have a nice weekend
Aly

Liz, "Ive seen lots of "ghosts" or "spirits". LOTS. Have seen loved ones after they passed, all of it. You put
me to the mind of that girl in Beatlejuice. :)

Jim

Liz,
Pull up St Augustine lighthouse. It is the most haunted lighthouse in the country. The last lighthouse keeper in the 1940's slept in a shed for 20 years because of the night noise in the house attached to the lighthouse.

Y'all are scaring me with these ghosts and spirits stories. Seeing dead loved ones? I would hide under the covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back