Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
9Ann,

Glad you're feeling better. Gag, liquid meds!

Di,

when you mean the mainland do you mean stateside here or the big island? My mind is easily confused lately!

Dianne,

I can see the dust flying all the way here. Doesn't it feel good to get rid of clutter? My next cleaning job will be packing someone up and out the door (and I don't mean my kids).

Marta,

I'm glad you're back, I've missed you!

Aly,

wish Sam a happy birthday from me too! Oh to be 13 again....wonder what I would have done differently?

Has anyone heard from Liz lately?

If I missed anyone forgive me!

With Much Love to All,

Kimmie

Hi Di, What are Hawaiian miles?

Kimberly- Im here. I just find that I have so many pages to catch up on, that by the time Im done, I dont feel like typing anymore. I dunno why. Been all over the place emotionally lately. So I just lurk. I think I may have missed something with you- maybe PM me... Whats all this about surgery and all? Im sorry love.

So tomorrow I am going to a haunted woods. Its suppposed to really be haunted, not just a Halloween thing. A friend of mine has gone and she also goes to cemetaries- anyways, apparently you dont always see or hear things while there, but the tour lady takes like 200 pictures and you can see things on there. Sounds interesting... even if it is complete bologna!

Liz, We go to St Augustine a few times a year. It's America's oldest and most haunted city. Last year Nina and Bill took a ghost tour. She took a night pic in the cemetery and got a ghost orb on her camera. While she was on the tour. My friend , her daughter and I were waiting in a cafe. Something pushed her daughter forward really hard. She turned around and nothing was behind her. If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't have believed it. Also, to add to the creepyness another friend was staying in a haunted bed and breakfast there. Something pushed her down the stairs and she broke her arm.
On that note, off to cook dinner. It's spaghetti Thursday in the Ferguson house.

We have a bunch of haunted houses and inns around here as well.... John Stone's Inn in Ashland is notoriously haunted...

everyone's arguing around here again about food... I want this, I don't like that... I'm ready to run away! All I want to do is finish this stupid brochure cover.

Liz,

It's good to see you back! I grew up in a house that was built on a murder sight years before. We used to see a woman floating around occasionally. And my father got us watching scary movies when we were wee little chaps! Now the movies today aren't scary; I mean they are , but it worries me that it sends signals out to all the loonies. I don't think we need to fuel the fire.

My sister just bought a big house and both she and her husband have seen a woman. She's thinking of getting a ghost crew in to film it. I hope she's gone before I move in!

A lot has happened and I am going downhill fast. Probably my "Kimberly" act didn't help. Supposed to go to Charleston on Sunday, rent a hotel room, call d r.'s office on Monday am and be admitted. More invasive tests with gastro and speech to determine bi-pap or trache and for sure the dreaded PEG.

Came home to find that my A$$ parked in front of the sidewalk and we couldn't get through so had to go through the tree roots and monkey grass. Had Lindsay kick the side of his car twice. I hope it dented it but you didn't hear that from me!

Then a lightbulb needed to be replaced in one of the upstairs bathroom and as Lindsay is pushing me past the stairs, I see a pink glow from the bathroom.

Da#n phone user... instead of him putting a lightbulb in the ceiling light, which remember he is 6 foot 7 inches tall, and he doesn't need a ladder because the ceilings are 10 or 11 feet upstairs, he pulls a floor lamp into the bathroom! The lamp is one of those that has 5 octopus arms on it and 4 out of the 5 had the energy bulbs in it. So last night I. Had Lindsay put a bulb on the bathroom sink and guess what! It's still on the sink...the lamp is still in the bathroom. What a f#$%ing moron!

I feel so cursed! I guess this is my HE<< now, so I guess I will go to heaven. Think nice thoughts , only nice thoughts!

Sorry, if this pulls you down...didn't mean to!

Kimberly

It seems that around here the ghost stories and the haunted house's are popular.
Did you know why they build fences around grave yards? The people are just
dying to get in. :)

Alright, alright. As a truck driver for over thirty years, George Norie is to late
night talk radio, what Rush Limbaugh is to day time radio.
You would have to check your area for times and stations, but there you will
find the best interviews anywhere. All kinds. Google George Norie and you
will see what I mean. Coast to Coast. Oct. is Ghost to Ghost.

I don't subscribe to that sort of thing, however, I do believe there are demons,
let the intense fellowship begin. :)

Like everyone, I sure hope all your medical treatments and proceedures are
successful. Glad we have each other. Now why didn't some one warn me
about that flying muffin. It was not an illusion, but getting hit with it is not
virtually impossible.

Jim

Sorry for the repeating for everybody else just skip over the posts!

Susan,

I think it' probably like frequent flyer miles, but don't quote me on that!

Kimberly

Yes, I get them when I use their credit card, always us it then pay off, hate bills. But have racked up enough miles now for to go see the what people are doing on the mainland, yes the big continent of the USA, and not cause some I loved has died, its gonna be nice to just vacation with free accmodations also, just wish I could come visit you ALL.

My Sis is in Lake Tahoe, have her take me to (8 hours) brother in Idaho, near Twin Falls. Lori you are the closest in Reno, and if I can get brother to take me in his rv to Jackson Hole Wyoming, 4 hours away, (maybe Yellowstone) I could inch my way over to Diane's place 8 hrs from there...I will work on them...LOL. Think I'm dreamimg again...:)...but who knows..ahhh then there is the gas money factor...:-(

All my other relatives live in Mass, NH, or Maine...but don't know any of them or their names.

Last edited:
Di.

What do you pay for gas? Right now we have a price war on! And 1 county will sell it for $2.94 and then another county sells it for a few cents less. Our county just likes to not partake, so we fill up whenever we are in the other counties. I had a pic of our Wal. Mart with an acciedental price of like $7+. If I could find it on my old phone I will see if Lindsay can start putting some up.

Y'ALL? Have a good night. I'm going to bed! See you in my dreams.

Kimberly

Gas price here is about $4.35 a gallon, why I go out maybe once a week.....:)

Helen, your eggless chocolate cake is now adorned with a purple monster with one big eye! Thanks for the recipe. It was really easy. I will let you know what it tastes like tomorrow when all the little critters will be devouring it.

I leave in a week tomorrow. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooo.""'lol

What choco cake recipe? Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back