Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry for everyones stress, I did luck out and got a very loving and thoughtful husband. Okay it wasn't really my cat that got me the birthday card it was my husband who did and signed her name. Sorry for getting everyone to believe that my cat would be that thoughtful. She only thinks about two things, food and food. My husband brought dinner home last night waited on me like crazy and even brought home a german chocolate cake. It was very very very good by the way. I am very lucky to have him and I sometimes forget that, so thanks for reminder and I can send my husband to give the uncaring husband a few lessons if you want. I am sure they will pay attention because my husband is 6'2 and weighs about 250. Just let me know and I will send him to your house.

Dana

(thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, it made my day)

Dana.

I'm glad you got one of the few. I got a text from mine saying happy bday and it was late at night! He's such an A$$! Sorry. And I don't know what is wrong with my like button but I pushed it 3 times for your post and it won't like. So here is giving me the official like!I hope it's the site and not this da#n phone. It's beginning to tic me off!

Kimmie

And Dana, I didn't think your cat was a H*! That was sweet of your husband to do that. Like I said, "You got one of the few good ones out there".

Kimmie

I see it finally went to like. I had to log out and sign back in. I hope this isn't the beginning of a bad day! Hahaha, I laugh at myself!

Kimmie, if there is a refresh or reload button on your phone, you can do that instead of logging out. I just sent you a PM.

Dana, I'm so sorry that your cat got outed there, and your hubby is now trying to take all the credit for him. Some guys... :)

Aly, I emailed you the recipe last night.

Ann, haven't talked to you in a while, hoping you're unscrunched and very comfy.

Hoping everyone is having a good day so far! Love and hugs to all...

Helen,

No refresh button. I'm thinking this phone had been someone elses. Cheap, dirty trick but it will run hot, shut off, and lose battery usage in a blink. If I am online here I have to have it in the charger or it will give me maybe 30 minutes or so. But the guy at the store said it should last six hours. See how that cloud just keeps getting bigger. I have taken 2 steps to the right and it just keeps following me getting lower.

Kimmie

And Helen, I just posted and everytime I post the it says I have posted twice in a 20 sec time frame when I push the button once. And the post I just sent is gone. I just said that I think the phone had been a used one with problems and no refresh button on it. Now, let me try this post.

Kimmie

I don't have a smart phone... it's like when photocopiers got so computerized; I hate it when the machine thinks it knows what I want to do! Or thinks it's smarter than me, which is very likely with the smart phones. I have a stupid phone :)

Kim, Borrow Helens woodchipper and do a Jimmy Hoffa. At 6 foot 7 it might take a while. Hahaha! Fertilizer!
It must be a tree man thing. My Dad is waiting to get three trees down. No one shows.

As for the talk, Luckily American Girl makes a book called your body and you for girls. We read it together and it covered EVERYTHING thank God. When Nina was in 5 th grade the school showed them a movie and had the nurse talk to them so we were covered.
Where is Marta, Liz and Diane?

I am here and have been lurking most of the time, Susan. :) This darn cold has left my voice a bit scratchy and the Dragon program doesn't understand what I'm saying. The solution is -- DON'T TALK.

I did a post on here yesterday and it went to moderation so when it popped up I am sure most of you were several pages ahead and missed it. That's the problem with moderation it pops up in the time that you posted and not where it falls in line with other things.

Kathy is here today and, under my direction, she is rearranging the living room furniture and giving the upstairs a good fall cleaning. At the same time we are de-cluttering and preparing to show the house at the end of the month. Helen, I hope your open house goes well on Sunday and it is a sign that good things are happening.

Aly, how are you feeling? What about you, Ann? Have the antibiotics worked? Di, are you recovering from your weekend with kids? Sequoia, I hope that you adjust to your bi-pap soon and can spend the whole night in bed. It took me a while to find the right nose piece but once I did, I sleep the whole night through. Maybe you should think about changing nose pieces.

Joni, Tim asked about you and Bruce last night. I told him that you have been plenty busy and he said to tell you to take care of yourself. I thought it was rather humorous since he doesn't take very good care of himself and is more worried about me. :)

For the rest of you that I have not specifically named, know that you are all in my prayers. While I may not write often, it is not because I am not thinking about you, but rather I am fighting the machine and the frustration of learning to use an alternative device to type out my messages. Life is a challenge and if we persevere, we can meet and sometimes beat the challenge that it throws at us. Of course we have to be able to duck on occasion.

Whew! Just read about 5 pages of us and we've been biiiii-zeee! Aly, Ann, Kimmie, and poor Lori! I hope today is a better day! I'm praying for God to watch over you and protect you. Just Wow Lori. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Joyce, what a wonderful happening! Your experience makes me feel so good!

Dana, I hope you're still celebrating your birth! We're glad you're here.

Hi to my Sisters Helen, Di, CJ (LOL), Susan, Linda, Meg, Diane, Liz, Brothers Kim & Jim and everyone that checks in! We had a great time in NV. I've just been taking a short break. Met with my new Neuro this morning and I really like her. She has a lot of experience with ALS.

I'll talk more later. I love all of ya!

Morning all. It's raining, kind of fits with my mood. 3 rd day of rain!
Helen, I just looked down at my leg and it's covered in flea bites, would you keep the darn things in your house :) . It's a standing joke in our house. If there is a flea it will find me!

Dianne, I saw your post......I agree it's so annoying.

Kim your cloud is over my place as well. Only joy today is Sam turns 13 in 1/2 hour. What a blessing he was. Saved my life having him. He was a true gift from GOD. My Little vasectomy baby.born in the darkest part of my life, to carry me back to GOD...........maybe, my cloud will lift now that god has tickled my feet :)

Kimmie and Helen, I really am sorry these men are such a mess. And I did not deserve Phil. I simply had known a large number of bad apples and bad boys were not enticing. Kimmie, I'm praying for your decision.

Wow--thought I'd caught up on all reading but I missed the last page--very out of whack.

Susan, I talked with my RN about the missing visits, and she understands (she says).

Dana, we knew your kitty wasn't standing at the ATM buying Mom's card (or The Litter Changer's!) but it was fun pretending, and I'm so glad you had some joy...and have a good man.

Diane, 3 more doses of yucky medicine, then early next week Phil will try to get a testing sample. I am reminded of the dogs running from me, trying to squat without interference.

Love to you all. No falls, but Aly...Ganache it! *grin*

Happy Birthday Sam! :) Have a piece of cake for me!

Try borax and salt for the fleas. It really works. sprinkle it all over furniture, rugs let it sit 24 hour then vacuum it up.
Diane, your right, the best thing is don't talk and herbal tea with honey.
See you all later!

Good Morning All you Special People...

No Pastries....:-(..Again...I brought my own special cup again. Yawwwwwnnn. It is a lazy day today, beautiful out again.....lol

Feels so good to relax and not worry about who is where and what are they doing, especially for 8 of them. My brain is back in nuetral.

Thinking of going to the mainland to visit my brother and sister who I havent seen in about 3 or 4 years, kinda scarey going by myself but I know I can do this. I am thinking I need to plan other things as it may be last time before I get back there for awhile. I have finally got enought Hawaiian miles to do it for free! I have been saving them forever! Now I can make it! Just trying to time it right maybe over Thanksgiving.

All of you I Pray for a wonderful day today, and rain clouds to disappear, voices restored, trees to not fall, colds all gone, and Happiness for ALL.......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back