Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiemae, Do NOT leave the house again until this week is over... I repeat, do not leave your house!

Wow, your poor daughter... beef jerky? They didn't just look into the backpack and see it? I've always been afraid of losing my keys in the storm drains, I hate it when the drains are right in the handicap spot especially.

Hope you get out from under that cloud and things get better soon.

Oh My Gosh Sadiemae. What an awful week for both of you...What Helen said...DO NOT leave the house! So sorry all this junk has happened to you both. Praying for you two!

Lori, I have no words. I so wish I could help. Hugs--Ann

Sadie, sorry about that. More stress is exactly what you don't need.
Ganache has been on my mind all day. I want to dip cheese cake squares in it. Yum :)

Didwent to Charleston and don't have any good news. Looks like I will be heading back on Sunday waiting for them to call first thing Monday. Will be admitted for some major testing and surgery. He asked how far I wanted to go. Now you know the answer to that! Don't worry, I'm not ready to pull the "Kimberly" quite yet. Will make plans to leave the kids soon and move to MD with my sister. She has so graciously offered her home to me. Still thinking nursing home so I could still be near the kids for a little while longer. The d r. Was sweet held my hand while discussing what's going to happen and how far I want to go with extending my life. The nurse offered to keep me with her for the weekend and have Lindsay go on home. Not sure I want all of this. I don't know what I want; I couldn't even talk to my father tonight for our bi-weekly chats. Told him I was just tired.

Am going to bed hoping and praying I get the decision in my dreams!

Good night to my Loving Family,

Kimmie

And Lori, take 2 steps to the right and you won't be under my black cloud!

Kim, wow, you have a lot to process, bless your heart. Don't make any fast decisions. Take some time to think things out.
We're all here for you sweetheart.

Lori, big big hug. We had bandana day last week, everyone buys brightly colored bandanas from the supermarket, with designs done by young cancer patients. The money goes to cancer of course.it's been going for over 10 years and it's the one day, kids can break the school uniform code at my sons school. Wow, over there they are banned! Can't believe they can punish someone with no proof, that's pure draconian.

Kimmie, your post came through, while I was writing. I am so sorry that the prognosis sounds so grim :( what surgery do you need? Crap I am just pissed about all this. I am speechless. My heart and love goes out to you over the miles.

I was going to chatter, but it would be just so inappropriate right now........love you Kimmie

Kimmie...Ilove you and your sweet spirit...hang in there, I will be praying hard for you my friend. So so sorry you have to deal with all this. We are here for you, let us know how we can help, we all want to so bad.

Prayers for Peace, Comfort and Help in making all those decisions, May you be Blessed from our Father in Heaven. Sleep with the angels tonight. (((GREAT BIG HUGS)))

Sending you all HUGS!

I only drop in and have a looksee every now and then. Maybe y'all can help me? Can you brew me a cup of Earl Grey with a touch of cream? I need it!

I took my son to the pediatrician for a well check and it came down to, "Mom, you need to have the talk." OMG I had always hoped my husband would be the one to do this, but obviously he can't. How do I do this? It just so happened I was reading a book about teenagers bodies and their questions in the carpool line and I was like no way he is ready for this stuff. Now I know it's me that's not ready! He's 11 years old, but is very big for his age. He's taller than me, but I guess that not saying much! LOL

Y'all have any advice?

CJ. I have 4 daughters and a Son. Girls are all grown up. I never did have THE talk! Just couldn't do it. They seem to have got by:) no teenage pregnancies etc. They do ask my Hubby for their OC prescriptions, so I suppose they worked it out in the end. No one ever had the talk with me either. Marriage night was a real shock:). Not a very pleasant one either. I managed 5 kids so it wasn't al down hill. As for my 12 yr old son (13 tomorrow). My head remains deep under the sand!

Ps. Put some new photos in the album. Some were there when I first joined, but got the pip and took them off. Pooooo and ahhhhhhh at my gorgeous girls:)

Last edited:
CJ, there is a book out there, can't remember the name but you could check with the library, in your SPARE time. LOL. There was also one offered from the govt., I just can't remember the website, it was something similar to OH, just senior moments right now.

This is your one and only, correct? Did you ask the d r. For any pamphlets? I know my youngest girls pedes had them, just didn't think I would need them at 10 1/2! I know it's the govt putting all kinds of steroids in the foods, but I thought I was so careful with what I fed them!

My youngest boy turned 13 in April and he grew 6 inches in 3 months. We have little talks right now. Just a few words at a time. I surely wouldn't want to bombard him with everything at once!

Good Luck with your talk/s!

Kimberly

Wow Lori, when it rains it pours doesn't it, how can they make you go to drug school unless they positively found pot?Glad you got out of it, but does not seem fair she has to write that essay. The little creep that got her I touch should be ashamed. I hope today is better for you.

Now; Lori, didn't I tell you to take 2 steps to the right and get out from under my black cloud? I pray things work out for the 3 of you.

Well, tree man didn't come yesterday and tree is still standing! Thank GOD for small things! I don't think he will show up today because as I mentioned to Joni, my big black cloud has given us rain for 3, yes 3 frickin days straight! We haven't had this much rain all summer and just because I have a 100 year old dead pine (which I believe committes herbicide?, surely wasn't my doing) looming over my new neighbors house, my cloud just got bigger.

Sorry for the sadness, I just see lawsuit coming!

Much Love to All,

Kimberly

Oh. And on the way home I get a text from Grayson that says,"How am I supposed to take a shower in the dark?" I'm thinking. I paid the electric bill early this month, oh my gosh, they are having a terrible storm.

So I text her back and it's the da#n lightbulb! Now, remember, she is my blonde. Well I told her to get her father to replace it. I get home and I see pink coming out of the bathroom. I'm like what is that and of course stairs are off limits to me so I send Lindsay up and he put a fricking floor lamp with the octopus arms in the bathroom!

Now remember he's 6 foot 7 and doesn't need a ladder and he couldn't take a light bulb out of one of those lights? Now I know that this is his daughter for sure! JK. And then I find him sleeping in his recliner at 8:30? If I could have I would have chopped him up in little pieces and fed him to the dogs.

No need to bother Helen with those little 5 lb pkgs!

Can I live in someone else's shoes for a while. With my luck, I would probably get yours, Helen. Has hubby found a job yet? Probably not and your working your butt off and sick to boot!

Are all men except our guys and Phil and tim like this? And what do we do wrong to pick them?

CALGON, take me away!

Kimmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back