Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and to Helen for the strawberry shortcake, it is delicious. I got 3 cards with money in them already this morning woo hoo !. One was from my husband one from my dad with a very nice message that he wrote to me (made me cry but it was very nice) and believe it or not one card with 20 bucks in it from my cat Lexi. I am not sure when she went to the store to get the card or how she got 20 dollars but it was very thoughtful of her. Thanks again everyone for making my birthday a very special one.

Love
Dana

Ann, please tell me Phil has unscrunched you and your "sittin purty"!

Dana, again Happy, Happy Birthday! Wished we had known it sooner; would have gotten something a little better than a "wish".

Helen, don't blame us for getting you fired. You need to do what I tell Lindsay about fb, dstep away from the computer". It has gotten so bad with it I am ready to pull the internet too!

Just about ready to go!

Much Love to You,

Kimmie

Wow! busy morning!
Happy birthday Dana, that is one generous feline you have.
Joyce, That story made my day. There is angels everywhere.
Off for my tea, can't wake up this morning. Maybe because I fell asleep at 5am. boo :(

Haha; Dana, you just don't realize what kitty has been up to at nights to make money! Why do you think they sleep all day for. Now I'm not saying she's a H* or anything, but I would watch out for her at night. Gosh knows how many fellas she's been through!

Sorry. About that one but that's all I could get from that post!

Kimmie

Good one Kim. Usually I think of those things!

That is pretty funny Kimmie,
Good thing we had her fixed years ago, she is getting a little old for that type of thing, but if that is how she got the money for me, who am I to criticize what she does.

Dana

I believe I have another post in the mod squad... Susan, we should have grabbed Kimmie and gabbed during the night. Phil did get me arranged nicely, but last night is one to forget and go on. Hospice forgot to send me an aide this morning, so I called and asked nicely, then called a friend for my antibiotic dose...and an aide is due sometime, as is my nurse. My friend wants me to sic Phil on them again...I really want peace, without emotions upset. I'll tell my nurse and hope she handles it, which is crazy, I realize. ...making lemonade if possible. Aly, Ganache!

Dana, only special cat owners are given cards with money. I love it!

Ann, Someone should be called out for forgetting the aide. I second siccing Phil on them. Peace is always welcome but when someone is remiss in their job it shouldn't be ignored.
Long day ahead. Chiro after school for Nina's therapy. It's a 3 hour ordeal.
See you later!

Ganache on it's way Ann, just don't overindulge, it's rather sickly.
Dana happy birthday for yesterday, my yesterday, your today.......heck it's confusing again.
It's 5 am here and every things still aching so it was painkillers and coffee for breakfast. This had really gotta move on. I have a meeting today and have to pick up a chap with pls from a nursing home and take him along. I don't think I will be contagious anymore as coughing and sneezing is over, I would hate to make him sick!

Helen, I would lovecthat recipe if you could pm me. I won't cook it until tomorrow morning. Then will take it to the beach.

Have y'all heard about our oil spill. A container ship went aground a week ago. It's leaked 300 tonsvof oil so far and now it's breaking in half on a reef. Some stupid phillipino crew drove it onto a reef in calm seas in broad daylight. One of our most popular beaches is covered in dead wildlife and oil. I am wondering if the oil will drift up the coast and affect our beach as well. It's so sad, that human error can cause so much death and destruction. What more can happen to our little country this year?

Well I am off to boil some eggs.

Hello all! I've been away from the screen enjoying the beautiful weather here and I'm sorry I missed so many goings on.

Dana - happy belated birthday!

Aly and Ann, glad to see you're both on the mend! Also, Aly I did hear about the oil spill - brought back bad memories of Exxon-Valdez on our west coast many years ago. I hope things improve on your beautiful NZ coasts.

Di - enjoy your rest after a whirlwind grandma run!

Kimmie and Helen, you two always make me laugh!

After so much time away, I should have taken notes....sorry girls and guys, ain't gonna happen with my crappy hands!

I hope you are all having a great "hump" day! Love you all!

Good Morning All...

Coffee in hands...yes both..how do like my new coffee mug, it's great but does take both hands to hold, atleast I don't have to worry about a refill for awhile...:)

Where are the goodies this morning?...Aly that is so sad about the oil spill.....Ann so sorry for the lemonaid stand ,Again.....Dana, pretty nice cat you got, can I barrow, gots lots of b-days comming up...lol......Helen glad you got some help with the house cleaning....Bhappy so happy you have been enjoying the nice weather.....Kimmie maybe naptime again for you sweets......All others hoping this day is the Best!

Ok Jim where are the Pastries?..will need quite a few with cuppa....:)

Hey everybody! I'll have a cuppa tea with you. I love the jasmin green, too! I remember when I had a new client and i complimented her on her fragrance (smelled like jasmin). she said she wasn't wearing a fragrance. i realized it was the pot of jasmin green tea i had made for us...ha!

in process of updating my profile.

Welcome curious girl ( CG). I love all sorts of green tea. Lots of caffeine zoom zoom. Sorry no ones been baking today. I plan to do some Belgium square later. Not sure if you have it in USA. Very popular here. I have never made it before but need to make stuff for the birthday weekend away with all the mini teenage critters.

Di, if I use big fat coffee cups I dribble......... Not a nice sight, I think it's since my lip got ceremoniously cut in half by a plastic surgeon, it still a bit dead. Feels like I live at the dentist,

While writing this, cookie brought me another baby rabbit. Daughter yelling, drama. He's an old cat, but a great hunter. Both rabbits were very good at playing dead. I saved them both and let them hop off. Hope they will be ok:(

Welcome again CG, you need a thick skin, cup of coffee and a sense of humour. Can't take anything seriously, that is whispered about here, or at times shouted. If you can manage that, then great :) you also have to realize that any of my spelling mistakes are the cause of my iPad, and I shall take no responsibility what so ever for what it writes.

My kids call Mt iPad " My Precious". You will know what I mean if you have seen The LordOf the Rings!

Aly

Yeah,Ann, I know what you mean about avoiding emotional upset. This past week it doesn't take much confusion things out of the ordinary routine to upset me and have me in tears. Of course crying only makes breathing harder, and my nose to run more! And then after I get myself under control I'm ready for a nap for the rest of the day.

Bless Tim and your Phil for their patience and willingness to step in and handle things. We are sure lucky to have them as our advocates and our partners.

I woke Tim at four o'clock this morning to go to the bathroom. He put me in the power chair and went ahead and turned on the lights in the bathroom. (Keep in mind he wasn't really awake-- more like he was on automated pilot ) He me assisted me getting out of and back onto the chair. He thought he would assist me by taking the controls and turning my chair around so I didn't need to back out. What he didn't know, Miss Kitty, our cat was sitting behind the chair. She screamed when the 300+ pounds of chair ran over her tail. Thank goodness I could grab the controls fast enough to get off of her before there was serious damage. The screech of the cat not only startled Tim but he was wide awake in an instant.<<giggle>>

Aly, hope you are all better when you climb on the airplane. I had to fly a few times when I had a head cold and I know it wasn't any fun. I'll keep you in my prayers. I didn't hear about the oil spill -- that's just plain awful when something like that happens due to human error.

To the rest of you, I hope your day has been not only comfortable but filled with a lot of joy. You all deserve it.

Afternoon ladies and gents! My poor Allyson has had a bad week. On Wednesday she was told about her need for an operation, was given crutches to wear for who knows how long. She stayed home from school on Thursday, went in on Friday, and the vice principal told her the pads I put on her crutches wrapped in bandanas were against school policy. I guess bandanas are gang related. Then, the principal called in the Canine police dogs to search the school, and the dogs hit on her backpack, so she was suspended, even though she had no drugs at all. She realized a few hours later that she had some beef jerky that I had just made in her backpack. This was the first day she had taken her backpack to school all year, as she can't carry her purse with the crutches. Ally and I are ordered to attend 6 3 hour drug classes together in the evenings. Told the principal NO WAY my husband has ALS, do you know what that is? And she responded that she lost a dear friend to ALS, and she would get us out of it. And she did, Ally just has to write a 10 page essay on the dangers of Marijuana. Then yesterday, someone stole her I Touch(cost $250) out of her backpack, or it fell out of her backpack. (DAMM BACKPACK) Made the principal aware of it yesterday, and this morning a kid at her school posted on F B ook that he had one for sale, but the screen was broken(Just like Ally's is) He swears the one he has is not Allyson's, and will bring in the one he has for sale tomorrow. Then to top off the week, I dropped my keys in the storm drain today, to have them lost forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back