Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone,
Linda, I cleaned out my closet last week and hauled away 5 hefty bags full of clothes and shoes. Anything not worn in a year got pitched!
Jim, Helen uses a woodchipper.
Helen, Sounds like you had a nice day. In Fl Columbus Day is hardly recognized except for the banks and no mail. My Italian feathers are ruffled even though old Chris sailed for Spain.
Aly is sure to experience a true sample of Americana with your town. I'm sending the box tomorrow. Brilliant me forgot the post office was closed today.
Ann, Diane and Aly, hope your feeling better.
where is Marta?
Goodnight sweethearts, sleep well. Except for me and Kim. Too bad we didn't live closer and there was a all night Denny's nearby.

Oh Susan just did that same thing today...got all kids loaded up, off to post office and Bank ...NOT!....dang why dont hey advertise these stupid holidays....geeez. Atleast we had a nice ride....:)

Ok dinner time, showers and Early bedtime tonight! woohooo mom will be home tomarrow!....I really dont think I could do another day, honestly..i have about 1 ounce of energy left.

Happy you all had a good day!

What what?
My bug got the better of me, thought it was going, but oh no. Feel worse than ever. Better time tomorrow :)
Poor doggies haven't had a walk for days and they are very sad :(. I am off to bed ,......night night

What?, questioning why post went off to moderation...maybe the W oo hooo?..lol

Aly, hoping and praying you sleep well and will be much better tomarrow. Susan why am I following in your footsteps, first the falls, now forgetting the P.O.being closed...((weird))

Ok Patty where are you? and Marta?

(sneaking chocolate fron Sharon's candy box, shhhhhh dont tell, love dark chocolate)

Night All!

Good Morning, Ladies! Yeah, it's me like clock work. I woke up at 2:30 am and have tried ever since to get on with my phone. Lucky the dumb ars left the laptop close to the bed.

One more day and it's down to Charleston! Whoo hoo, what a wat to waste $50.00 just for gas! Well, maybe they can tell me what is going on with the hands. I'm missing my mouth a lot lately, and as my kids would say, it's big! Well, I think I will try to go back for a nap but I think I will lay there and be miserable!

Have a Terrific Tuesday! I will be at school.

Much Love to You All,

Kimmie

Aly I sure hope you get better soon! Di I know you are worn out..rest today, you deserve it. Oh and I love dark chocolate too. I always have a huge candy bowlon top of the fridge, grands, and everyone else always go right to it. I am candy junkie.

Aly, we mouthy gals have almost 300 pages!

Boy, I would hate to see us in that room together!

Kimmie

Good morning everyone, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for being good friends to me and making me smile everyday. I have really been missing my mom and feeling down. My birthday is tomorrow and instead of being happy I feel really sad because my mom used to make a really big deal out of my birthday. Now it just makes me miss her even more and I didn't think that was possible. Sorry to unload all of this on you but I am very grateful to have you all in my life, it will makes things easier to know I can come here and talk to you about anything. Thank you all.

With lots of love
Dana

I 'joined' this group and havent come for tea much at all......how I'd love to have a cuppa with each and every one of you now...instead I'm feeling the lowest I have and so powerless to take the sad path away from our Ed as I wish I could do...forgive my sad entry....as I said a nice hot cuppa with you all would cheer me up right now ....Anastasia.

Anastasia, very cool name, how did you come by that name? Don't forget to beware of flying muffins and such. :)
Glad to see you here. So. Australia, would love to hear you accent.

You have joined the elite amoung women. They drink with there pinky out. But, when they lean in real close we
put the microphone real close and you begin to hear the real scoop. That is when it gets a little dicey. So, glad
your hear, hope to get to know you a lot better. By the way, here is you cream filled long John and Tea. mmm

Welcome Anastasia! Feel free to join in as it feels right. We can all sympathize with you and our path. Hope today finds you well. I am blessed to have come to know this group.

Have a wonderful day friends! It will be a hectic one for me! I shall lurk and laugh as I get the chance.
Meg

Dana, I wish you an early happy birthday. I may be in the middle of a tree removal tomorrow and would not want to forget it!

Anastasia, love the name! Welcome, so sorry you have to be here. And as Jim said anything is spoken here from time to time. And if you want a little more than tea the pub around the corner and it's open ANYtime. The harder stuff is there. But it's all in fun

Jim, great way to put it. I am confused about your other post, so if you PM me maybe I will understand better.

Meg, you keep popping in, I am going to start calling you the "poppin fresh dough gal". But seriously, I am glad you stopped by!

Ann, I hope your feeling better! I miss you!

Aly, you had better get better or they may quarantine you at the airport. Remember the swine flu epidemic?

Di. Hope relief is coming soon!

Diana, praying the end of the month comes fast and he's the right one!

Helen, you too! Did that large package arrive for you yet?

And Marta, where oh where are you?

Heading off to school 2 more midterms to go....Whoo hoo! She thinks she got 100's on the first 2 and her spanish is an easy "A", so Women's Studies is the one she is worried about. The prof has missed half the classes, let's them out 30 min early and hasn't given them one quiz or anything to prepare.

Well have that Terrific Tuesday!

Love to All,

Kimmie

Good morning! Lazy sitting in my sun room with a cup of coffee and a piece of toast with Nutella on it. Hubby off to play golf. Will take power chair out for a spin later. Convertible goes in winter storage tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back