Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan hope you are OK after your fall, praying no soreness tomarrow either.
Ann, Aly, Diane praying you get well soon...Big Hugs for all.

I just pulled the same stunt just now myself except I just lost it all just before I was to sit..fell like a tree.....had to throw the crutches away from me....scared the @%$&* out of the kids, i'm ok, I think,,,,, but was so funny they could not get me up, I had absolutly no strenght to help. Had to crawl to the couch and then they all pushed and pulled till I was up sitting again...it was soooo darn funny, I felt like a big ol whale out of water.
Drama over, dinner over, showers and movie then BEDTIME! ~~~~~Waves to Linda~~~~

Good morning from a wet and rainy Fl. It's going to rain all day so we're going to make brownies and rent a movie. Thanks for the thoughts, shoulder is a little sore but I'm fine.
Di, I hope your ok too. I guess our pride is hurt worse than anything else.
Diane, Aly and Ann, I'm praying your all on the mend.
Marta should be back soon!
Check in with you later gators.
Which reminds me, last night I heard the alligator grunting in my lake. Eeewwww

Susan, I'm praying for you and Di--no more falls. Enjoy a restful day.

Diane, I hope your cold is better and glad you're getting chicken soup. Bet it's hard to blow your nose. Aly, I hope you're also on the mend.

I'm already feeling way less pain. Mostly drained of energy today.

Everyone, enjoy the day--or night--and stay healthy!

Di, I like how you turn a scary fall into a laughing fest. I bet that was a sight to see. I can imagine you and all the kids and commotion. I hope you aren't hurt.
Ann, so happy you are feeling some relief. I hope you rest well today.
Susan, enjoy the rain and stay away from the gators. Scary!
Everyone have a great day. I plan on taking it easy today.

Susan and Di, it sucks to fall and you can get really hurt, so no more! Throw away that stupid throw rug! I hope everyone is feeling better through the colds, the pain, the falls, and everything else that gets up down.

I drove my scooter to church today, even made it up the big hill (you can see my church in the opening scenes of Adam Sandler's movie "The Grownups"), it felt so good and it was such a summery day... 82°F today, maybe even warmer. They said Boston was warmer than Ft. Lauderdale was yesterday? I haven't gone much since last winter when I was still using the cane most of the time, so a bunch of people were surprised to see me in the scooter. Lots of well wishers, but I did lose it once when trying to tell someone the actual diagnosis, not the "it's neurological" excuse. It was good to see everyone, and I'm glad I went, even though 1/2 the church is empty due to the 3 day weekend. Glad I cancelled my Open House, or I wouldn't have been able to go.

Need to kickstart my son to do his freakin' leaf project which is due this week! All I want to do is to GO somewhere outside, and here we will be stuck inside the house identifying and typing up crap for the leaf project. We are going to go get pumpkins in a while, we have a pumpkin viewing this evening, with hundreds of carved pumpkins lining up the stone wall leading up to the church (it's on the town common). Very cool, and some great ideas... I hate carving pumpkins, I just buy them and put them on the porch for the fall... throw them away after it starts to freeze.

Talk to you later!

Good Morning/Afternoon Beautiful People!....Coffee and scones please!

Hoping you all are having a great day.Ann so happy you have less pain, Susan so sorry shoulder is sore hoping it will go away soon.....Linda have a very restful day......Helen sounds like you had a great time riding to church, glad it was a beautiful day for you...Diane, praying your cold is clearing up, chicken soup is the best for that for sure. Aly, are you off riding Silver this morning?

Where is everyone else this weekend? ............well off to get coffee an moment to myself,and to get rid of morning headache, about 10 minutes if I can get the 11yr old to watch little ones, she is mad and in her room cause 17 & 13 yr old went to breakfast & Church without her. I need to tell her how important she is to me and I could not do this without her, as I need the help....also babysitting money might help....LOL

"I'll Be Back"......:)

Hello!

It is another fall like day here -- a day when we turn the heat up and light the propane stove in the living room. I'm still fighting with this darn cold so think I will grab the Kindle and sit in front of the fire while Tim watches NASCAR. Still drinking cranberry juice and eating chicken noodle soup. I'm bound to beAT this cold one way or another!

You ladies and gents have a good day. I'm out of here before my germs infect you all. :)

Hello everyone!
We just made turtle brownies and a nice cup of tea. It's still raining so no halloween decorations are going up. Maybe tomorrow. I have a blow up mickey pumpkin and a blow up snoopy for the front.
See you guys later, or as we say in NY, youse guys

Hi all, short prose cause I feel awful and haven't put my contacts in andm glasses on. My iPad is a cm from my nose!
Hope you all have a nice Sunday. Ann so good that you are feeling better.
We are out of coffee eeeeek.
Helen, maybe I could visit your church. I would love to go to an American service. We shall see.
To Susan and Di......stay on your feet :)
Just spending the day under a blanket watching tv and sleeping.

Oh and Di, silver is 32. Her back would break if I sat on her ha ha.

Wow Aly Silver is old! Bless her heart. I bet she has a pampered life.

oh ok Aly...no riding Silver then, that is pretty old for a horsey! Have you had her for that long?

Silver taught a couple of my kids to ride, I got her when she was 16, a bad tempered Arab mare. She was a great teacher. If they used there whips too hard, she would stop, turn her head and bite them on the foot. I remember at pony club, this no it all instructor got on her to sort her out. She stopped bit her foot then dumped her on the ground. Sooooo funny, she had no right to get on another persons horse, so silver got that glint in her eye and it was all over!
I sold her and after she was away for 5 years, I got her back 3 years ago, when she started bucking kids off. Her way of saying it was time for retirement. Stupidly I got her back, but I was already building the new house with no land. My friend lives next door to our new house so she lives there and I pay for her grazing. She is quite blind, but seems happy for now. She costs me a fortune to feed! Sometimes I just put my nose in her hair and get high on the smell. I love the smell of horse, brings back all my memories of the happy days on horseback.

I have been having terrible back pain, had me in tears in the night. I get it every few weeks, dr said it was muscle spasm, but I always thought he was wrong. Hubby just tapped the sore area and wow did it hurt....apparently it is kidney pain! That's what I told my dr last year. Might have to get a scan done to see. So renal colic? Rats! He wants me to drink 5 litres of water, feel sick after 1/2 l.

Oh well, should be all better by the time I fly out. Hope my insurance works in the USA. I've taken some narcotics, so will dream the rest of the day away :)

Hello, came by to catch up on what ya'll are up to...I stumbled on the way to the sink, but grabbed the sink in the nick of time to keep me from falling, but the dish I was carrying shattered into a bunch of pieces.....but most of it was in the sink...so my guardian angel must have been busy! Have to be VERY CAREFUL girls.....

Its raining so Im stuck inside...I get cabin fever pretty fast if I cant jump on my red scooter and feel the wind in my hair....but at least it is cold so having a hot cup of tea is really good. I cant have any wheat- gluten free kid- but i found some chocloate waffers that taste like the real thing....crispy, chocolaty, crunchy...mmmm Will find a flick on netflix and settle in here for the afternoon. The only trouble is I get so cozy I fall asleep and miss the movie! ...lol...

Aly, great story of Silver, I agree love the smell of horses also.
Will be praying for your back pain and all gets sorted before you trip to US.

I was raised on horses or so I thought, I was so small and they were ponies, my dad had a pony ring for people at the park. We had one real horse who loved to buck me off I thought he was a monster but loved riding anyway. Our parents dressed us up in red and white cowgirl costumes and we helped walk the riders on the ponies around the ring....good memmories. I even owned a donkey named "Big Bad John", he was a sweetheart, we would lay down and take naps together...LOL

Hi Seqouia~~~~waving~~~~hope you are ok from your fall...:-(

What's up with all the falling gals?....maybe should stay out of the Pub for awhile...LOL

Nothing like a dose of narcotics wahooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back