Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi happy Saturday! Helen my son Joel went to BC and is triple eagle. He lives in Brighten now and tail gates and attends all home games, He says they're pretty bad this year.

I did a dumb thing last night. I dragged my hubby to our church hallbto hear my son Neil's polka band play for our first Friday celebration. My daughter-law plays the accordion in it too. After they played we were talking with our priest. Both are Father Dan so it gets confusing. One has been here two years and gets along great with Doug both are classic muscle car nuts. Last night left the music to go se what Dan had done with his camaro. Doug asked me when a time would be to show him the Challengers. I answe

I love classic cars, my first car was a 1964 1/2 Mustang... loved that car! 260-V8, 3 speed transmission... a guy at a bar once insisted that I was wrong, that it was a 289, and that there weren't 260's in V8's... boy did I love it when he asked the bartender if there was such a thing as a 260 V8, and the bartender said, "yeah Ford makes them..." HAH! Stupid guy thought all girls (especially ones who happened to be blonde were dumb!), I loved that car even though I had to push it everywhere... you name it, it broke. Couldn't even drive standard when I bought it, learned on that one, and the clutch had a kick like a truck my brother told me later on.... happy days! :)

Another day!....sounds like you all are of and running for the day...... Coffee and cheese cake sounds good to me...:)
Our sports of course consist of water some how, the kids do canoe paddling, so is fun to be a beach or river picknic and watch races.
Kids all up and running also dont know how they do it without coffeeeeee! Gonna sneek away to my box and have some and take a deep breath before the day officially begins,,,lol

Jiu Jitsu tournament in Texas UPDATE....daughter won Gold, Women's Blue belt....go supermom! will post pic in albums.

Hope you all have a good day today......neeeed coffeeee

Hello everyone. Poor Ann and Aly, I hope you both feel better. I hate cystitis. So painful :(
Becky, mention Challegers and my husband drools.
Mall was packed and I'm broke. Both girls wanted gift cards to Hollister. $25 each and I don't care i they think I'm cheap. This party tonight's theme is evening in Paris. I hope there is no french kissing. I still can't get over it's at a club. Poor Nina got to invite a friend to the Disney water park and that was it.
The good part is it's date night for us. There is a killer Chinese buffet we might go to. Crab legs and sushi!
Di, how is it going with the kids?
See y'all later :)

Hi All,

Susan, there's just no use even trying to compete with the rich friends, just tell her to enjoy the fact that they get to have such an extravagant party, and that you're lucky that disney is so close... my kid's pet peeve with me is that they're the ONLY ones they know that have never been to disney! I just don't like going to places like that, don't particularly like amusement parks in the first place, and it's way too expensive, too crowded and did I mention too expensive? I cannot understand why everything costs so much there... oh yeah, because no matter what they charge, people still will pay it. Spend all that money to wait in line for hours, but for another $$$ more, you get to go in front of everyone else who's stupid enough to be standing in line! Way not fair.

Enjoy your sushi and crab legs... hope they have crab rangoons!

Helen

Oh yea and pot stickers too. yum
I tell Nina the nearest you'll get to a party at a country club is your wedding. So enjoy it now while you can.
We're lucky with Disney. We get Fl resident passes every other year otherwise it's way to expensive to go. $81 for a day pass. They are nuts

Power drank my coffee...lol...:)...come in to find older girls giving all little girls extreme makeovers.....makup and all! 2 yr old boy started it by doing himself...LOL
Gonna be a fun day....ya right.still have 20 loads of wash to do....think the "Duggers"...hahaha. Can't wait til parents get home, thank heavens older ones got the whole routine down. Love being supervisor only !

Breakfast time....I love the paper bowls and plates she so thoughtfully bought for us to use...:)

Ann so sorry to here you are suffering again, hope you have a great sleep, prayers for you and all those who are not feeling so well today. Love You all. Susan have a great dinner out, I call the Mall "the Money Pit"....Helen first boyfriend had '57 chevy, second (first husband) had, "65 Mustang (high performance) and raced 1/4 mile all the time.....Hi Jim, Mary Kimmie,Aly, becky, Liz and JONI! and all my friends!

DANG!....my loooong post went to cyber space! Hate that! To sum it up....HELP!,,,,LOL

Hanging in there.........did power coffee now breakfast time....aahhggg...I will survive, I will survive, I WILL survive.
!
Ann praying for you sweets, hope you have a good nap. All others have/ or hope had a good day!

Oh there it is! the post.

Update, Bobby, grandson, new pic in album, 2 Gold, 1 Silver, misc........just more harware...LOL from Texas JiuJitsu Tournament. Daughter, Gold..woohooo! They can come home anytime now..LOL

Last edited:
Di, how come you end up looking after all your grandiose sooooo often? Just wondered!
Ann you get better soon, never had cystitis, but I can imagine it's awful. You need a week off all these extra health issues. Praying for you.
Sushi.....how I love sushi. It's my favorite takeaway by far. Have a lovely evening Susan.

Dianne, I hope your cold is going, every time I sneeze I think of you:)

Anna has her final Medschool exams this week. She's hiding from me as she doesn't want to catch my bug! It's going to be great when her exams are over. Her fiancé wrote on his facebook
" You know you are marrying a medstudent when you walk into the room and she is doing a respiratory exam on a stuffed koala.........apparently a 3 year old Caucasian! " I cracked up

Lovely sunny Sunday. Better go feed Silver and take her cover off so she can have a good old roll in the dirt. Then it's coffee and the couch

Aly, I'm a sucker for punishment and have NO life...LOL...or they are try to keep me busy so I dont have time to thiink, or drink...lol..Besides I am the perfect babysitter as I only sit around now...:)

So funny your daughter and the stuffed koala...HEHEHE

Give Silver a "rub me" for me, love horses! Enjoy being lazy...:)

My turn NOW to leave the Island and go somewhere..YES!

Last edited:
Aly, thanks for thinking of me when you sneeze... but I am sorry you caught the bug. I tried to stay away from the tea table when everyone was there . I hope no one else comes down with it. NOT fun for anyone.

Tim fed me chicken noodle soup and cranberry juice for lunch and dinner today...couldn't even taste it.

Ann, I hope you are feeling better and the pain has subsided. Cranberry juice by the gallon is my suggestion

Good evening all.
Took a big flying fall today. My sandal caught a ripple on the throw rug, fell into Bill's total gym machine. Had scissors caught in my fingers too. Right shoulder took the hit. Poor Nina panicked and pulled me up. She snuck away to call Bill when I told her not to, I was fine. Luckily all is fine and dandy just a sore shoulder.
Aly , Ann and Diane, I hope your on the upswing.
Nighty night everyone :)

Ann, praying for you. Love you and it hurts my heart that you are sick and in pain.
Blessings to you,
Linda

Susan, no more spills! Be careful sweetie! Hope and pray you are okay and not hurt.
Blessings,
Linda

Diane, scare that cold away! Bad bad cold! Get better soon
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back