Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimberly i think you may need to kiss your mom on the forehead for me

Your mama really loves you Kim. It sounds like you had a nice time today.
Di, Go Bobby! Keep us posted on the wins.
Too tired tonight. No sleep=grouchy Susan. Sleep well and sweet dreams

Sweet dreams Kimmie, I hope you get some sleep as well Susan, we canny have a grouchy Susan around here!

Dianne, I caught your old! Feeling a bit achy and snuffly. I thought you couldn't catch a virus over the Internet, but I seem to have been mistaken.

Sam is doing the lawns while I rest up. Hubby has resown some lawn, ready for the sparrows to take it all away again. Very expensive sparrow food!

I now have a vege plot, so will have to decide what to plant. I am looking forward to having fresh veggies.

Liz, hope you are feeling a bit better today. Maybe it's international grumpy day? They have a DAY for everything else, so why not?

Here from you all in the morning, keep some breakfast for Di and me seeing as well get up later. Or earlier?

So Marta, I think you are away right now? Maybe? ANyway, i knew you'd appreciate this-
Brewers won the series tonight!WOOT WOOT. Man it was tied 2 to 2 and we scored in the 10th. Holy cow. Its been 19 years!

Aly, Im a bit better today. Kind of all over depending on when you catch me... LOL

Wow, bunch of sleepy heads tonight...:)

Just watched "Pay it Forward" with all the kids....tears were flowing..:-(..Hoping it will inspire them to help make the world a better place.

Now sending older ones off to kitchen to make dinner for 8...hahahaha..This should be interesting...LOL.:)

Well, here I am again....awwake at 3 am. Just like a baby. Sleep for a few hrs and then bam wide awake. I don't know how people can survive on 3 or 4 hours of sleep. It makes me miserable; sort of like D r. Banyon, from the "Incredible Hulk", don't make me angry; you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

I think I will wake Lindsay in an hr and have her get me some of the cheesecake! Yuuummmm, cheesecake!

You don't realize how lonely your house can be when you're the only one awake. And with this big house, it's really lonely! I miss my kids when they go away. I don't think so much in the reverse order but that's okay.

Well, has it been an hour yet? Nah, I'd better not wake her for cheesecake. Have a Super Saturday, we are going to Courtney and James's house for football. USC is playing and then Clemson is playing MD at 3 or 3:30. This will be the first time I will wear a Clemson hoodie. Graduated from U of MD and always supported them until they fired Ralph Friedgen. So for now I'm a tiger fan!

Now has it been an hour, maybe I should just go back to sleep! Don't need all those extra calories!

Good Morning to All and remember cheesecake and coffee at my house!

Kimmie

It's nice to see everyone so happy! Today I'm too lazy for notes, but wanted to tell you all that you always make me laugh and smile.
Happy belated bday Kimmie! Glad it was a great one!

Mary

Mary, we have to play the "Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars for you. I'm not gonna stay in my bed too long today. It's football day and we go to my oldest girls house to watch it,since we don't have tv. It's actually funny to walk in all the rooms and the TV's are just collecting dust! What's even funnier is, my electric bill has gone up instead of down! Go figure. And the only TV that is used is a new flat screen that PS3 and Netflix is on. And they are supposed to be energy efficient. I mean we have TV's in 5 BR's and the family room so you would think it would go down.

I also got some good news yesterday, my property taxes on the house and separate parcel of land went down almost $5.00. Wow almost lunch for 1 person at a fast food burger joint.

Have a Spectacular Saturday and enjoy the beautiful weather,

Kimmie

I am going for the coffee and cheese cake. I am so cool with you girls being sports fans. I like golf,
kinda like watching paint dry. Truth is, I can multitask with golf. Mute the TV and just watch the
replays. I like Tiger for a golfer, yet his personal life is a mess.
The love of money really can cause a mess. It is more than money in this case. I think he turned
lovers lane into sex drive.

Anyway, great to see you all up and atom. I have had my coffee and my grandson will be scoring
touchdowns shortly. It is going to be a beautiful day here in Indiana.

For of what lasting value is a good day if it is not also a Godly day?

Keep your mind on the things you want, off the things you don't want.. :)

Kimmie,
When the Bruno song came out last spring - I thought it would someday be my anthem. It's supposed to be another sunny day in the low 80s so now that I've had some coffee, it's out for a walk with the dog and rollator! We chug along at a slow pace. I kinda feel sorry for the dog, since I go so slow now.

Sorry, Jim golf is too slow for me - I like football, basketball and baseball. Today it's watching the Illini play your Indiana. They've been way more exciting to watch this year than the Bears. Nothing personal, my Indiana friend, but I hope the Fighting Illini win today!

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Mary

Hey all, gorgeous day here, and I'm not spending the whole day cleaning as I cancelled/postponed the Open House... still have fleas on the 3rd floor. Thank God they're not on the 1st and 2nd floors! So far anyway, I doused the dog and 2 cats already.

Kimmy (I like that!), my daughter has that song for her cell phone message, and I heard it yesterday at the hospital when I was waiting outside! Now I know the name of it, am listening to it right now. Your mother's card was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad you had such a good birthday after all, and enjoy your weekend.

Everyone's such a college football fan, not around here, they're on tv and all, but we don't watch... except of course the Bowl games, especially when Boston College is in one.. Doug Flutie's old team you know.

Aly, I think I'll have to buy some grass seed for my little sparrow, he's not really liking the wild bird mix I bought him (or her, who knows!)

Good news from my clinic appt. is that my breathing, strength tests, all that happy horsesht stuff is about the same as it was on my first visit in April... my breathing is actually better, but I think that's cause I was a slow learner on how to blow in those stinkin' tubes! I know my fingers/hands feel different, but they didn't detect much of a change overall which is good. Maybe I have the real Dex pill and it's working, and then again, maybe not. At any rate, no bad news is good news.

Have a great football tailgait party everyone, I think I may try to take the kids to the ocean tomorrow!

Good afternoon my friends, Jim you are so funny..I don't like golf much either, but going to watch Alabama this evening and hope the tide rolls! helen sorry about the flea infestation..that sucks! Oh I watched "The Help" last night..very good movie, not trashy like most of them today. BHope everyone's day is good!

Good Morning! Off to take Nina to the mall. ANOTHER birthday party tonight. This one is at a country club. Sheesh....They are only 13. Catch up with you lovlies later.
Joni, Roll tide! everyone loves Bama!

SAMs off to a birthday party as well, movies and swimming. He will have fun. We have a new Dutch neurologist coming for lunch and I am sicker today, darn bug.

It's 6 am, dark and quiet Sunday morning.

Seeing as you are all talking sport......quarter finals of rugby world cup here in NZ. France bet England and wales bet Ireland. I predicted both correctly.
Today it is south Africa v Australia and new Zealand v Argentina...........my prediction is SA and NZ will win there matches. Sadly most of our top players are injured so it will be interesting. Same for Australia, they have been plagued with injuries.

Can't stop sneezing so. Going to bid you all farewell. Have a nice day
Aly

Aly, hope you knock out that cold pronto. I have cystitis now. Waiting for my dear nurse--who has weekend duty--wow! to check in with my PCP, for instructions, but already had unopened liquid antibiotic for uti problems. So, I've taken the first dose as well as Flexeril. I hope to stay awake long enough to speak with my nurse, and then will likely zzzzzzzzzz. God is always good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back