=t' my birthday and I'll cry if i want too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim,
I'm handing you my birthday tiara. Where it like a queen. Screw the a&& hand have a great day. Who needs him for a happy birthday anyway.
Love, Susan

It is YOUR Birthday...ENJOY!...SMILE......HAVE FUN!..Love you girl!

Thanks, all. I thought it was going to be a great one with him taking Grayson with him. Then Lindsay said Chris wanted to take me out to dinner and they have been bickering since before we got in the van. Now here I sit alone in the van while they shop. I couldn't take the yelling, I just wanted to chill!

I am actually enjoying watching all the people who pull in the handicapped spaces: I try to figure out what their disability is. Usually, it's nothing. Some with high heels that run across the street, or really fat that they should be walking, and my favorite ones are the ones with the picture placard and they aren't even in the vehicle. I should have gotten out in my wheelchsir and asked them. I wish we could take pics of them and their tags and report them to DMV.

Well; on to dinner, the arguer's are back!

Dear Kim,
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear kimberly, happy birthday to you!
Hope you can hear me singing it to you!

Happy birthday, make it all it can be for you!

Thanks guys. I have to say this has been the best birthday ever! I had you guys with me, my A$$ leaving, dinner out with daughter and her fiancee (who finally quit bickering) and a big surprise on my porch when I came home! No it didn't get painted unfortunately, but my 1 sister in MD sent me a bouquet of flowers and a fruit basket! And oh the cheesecake! I will get Lindsay to take pics and put on here if she can.

Or better yet come for coffee and cheesecake in the morning!

Thanks for making me feel special. And Susan I relinquish your tiara back for you to send to the next person.

Much Love to All,

Kimmie

Avril, I sure have missed you. I hope you are doing well. I love you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back