Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan, praying for Tyler. I won't stop until I feel peace. My heart aches for him and his parents. How sweet of Nina. You don't find that kind of compassion in everyone. You have a very special daughter and are obviously a loving mama.

Susan, I feel so sad for Tyler, poor wee chap.

I have just done and paid for my ESTA, which grants me permission to enter the USA. One of the questions is, have you ever had anything to do with terrorism( paraphrased). Would you say yes if you did?
Didn't get rejected, so that's good.
Olivia is at home, so I am content :) All my girls, but 1 are chatting in the sun, bliss.

Have a nice weekend Marta. I can't remember the last 4 pages. I should have taken notes like Kimberly.

Rita, just ditch the bra! Kimberly, happy birthday, Ann, hope you are feeling some relief

Oh Marta. I have got some heels for Annas wedding, and a pair of flats. I will wear the heels for the family photos and to great people etc, then change into flats for the rest of the night. I have never managed heels., so when I walk like a duck, I will blame my PLS, ha ha.......how clever is that?

Bye

Last edited:
Ny delivery started at Well. It is almost 4 in the am and guess who csnt sleep? All those frickin meds and they csnt keep me asleep all night . Gotta be a reason. I know it wasn't because I was born yet...my delvery was 15 min long for my mother 6:30 to 6;45. My mom said I had all the 7's born on the 7th, at quarter to 7, weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. And then my mother told the nurse that I wasn't hers because she didn't have big babies (we were always born a month early and usually weighed 6 lbs). Wow what a way to feel dejected! And then to get dejected because your mother blames you for her havibg to go back in because I caused her to hemorhagem. Geez, I never blamed my kids.

Does anybody know why my B-day isn't lidted. So can I play "It's my pary and I'll cry if I want to" song. I remember putting my .com-day in when I sitgned up.

And remember my A$$ is going away for the weekend, how convenient! So I will cook dinner for grayson and nyself. Pretty pathetic, but no money because my son grew at least 6 inches this summer and I had to buy hin jeans and 2 pair of shoes for school. Should have planned ahead.

I think I told you all, hannah bought me a beautiful opal ringa. My birthstone. She said to show it to her father and his response was that was real nice. So in other words, he ain't getting me anything even though the tournament will pay then $200 for the weekend and conp the roonm. Hence the name A$$.

I feel cheated and sometines cry and wondered whst I saw in him? Can't answer it 30+ years later. Oh well, I guess an answer I will ask GOD when I get there.

My Love to You All.

Kimberly

Kim, The two shall become as one; Go on the honey moon and find out which one. :)

Aly; One of the questions is, have you ever had anything to do with terrorism( paraphrased).
In America they put brail on the drive up ATM's. Hmmmm!

Susan, we all pray for healing of your heart, we know it is breaking for the little guy. Virtual
hope to you. Our prayers and thoughts have no limitations.

Marta, women have many problems, men have only two. Everything we say and
everything we do. :)

Rita; "Ride like the wind, you go girl."

Everyone can have some of the two dozen cream filled long johns I brought. MMMM

Jim

Last edited:
I like that Jim..Rita ride like the wind...lol Happy Birthday Kimberly! See you raised your Hannah to be kind and caring:) sorry about your A$$ though hmm.Susan I hope Tyler gets better soon!Ann where are you?Hope evryone has a good day, gotta go make some $$.

Joni, you have been very quiet. I was bring you doubles over at the pub. You came in and ask for
the works. If you got sick we were going to take you to the car wash and spray you off. :) Keep
your chin up, we think of you often. Five words that bring comfort.
"AND IT CAME TO PASS." This tough row that you are hoeing will come to pass.
I would have been a Dr., but I didn't have any patients. :)

Jim

Lori, let us know when your daughter has her surgery, please. You are such a help to everyone...sort of "behind the scenes", delivering needed and helpful information. Hugs to you!

Joni, I typed way too much yesterday, and now I have to pay the price. Make lots of dough!

Kimberly, would you hate being called Kimmy? I always think of you as Kimmy--Happy Birthday and slatherings of love on this very special day!

Marta, have a wonderful weekend, and Susan--my heart hurts with you about Tyler's infection. Nina is a darling.

I will try to just lurk today. Yikes, got a bed bath soon, but...my RN plans to do it since a rough aide was scheduled. I know I'm blessed.

Good morning everyone. It is going to be a beautiful weekend here, in the 70s and sunny all weekend. I hope you all have a good weekend and stay out of the brownies.

Dana

Supposed to be a beautiful weekend here, and I'm supposed to have another Open House (haven't had one since late spring)... BUT I'm afraid that it will be so nice, no one will come and I'll have cleaned like a madwoman for no reason... except to have the house unnaturally clean. And, we still have a few fleas in the 3rd floor, so my former roommate's Mom had to cancel the movers for the second time. Why does everything have to be so #(&(%# difficult? It seems that NOTHING ever goes right for me. Ok, I'm whining, but I'm so tired of all this crap!

Ok, enough about me, Susan, I'm so sorry that your little nephew is going through so much stuff in his little life, now that's totally not right! Saying a prayer for the little guy, he must be quite a fighter. Thank goodness so many childhood cancers are so much more treatable these days, but that doesn't make it easier to go through it. My husband's niece in Canada nearly died from cancer when she was about 7-8 years old, went through all the chemo and stuff, and was told she may never have children. This all happened before I came into their family, but she is 30 now, and how 2 gorgeous little girls about 1 and 3 years old. So keep the faith, we're all praying for the little guy!

All you ladies (and gents) make me feel better... Kelly, that is the reason for this thread, we make each other get through the day with the gift of a story, a smile, a rant, and a flying brownie. Love to you all.

Happy birthday Kimberly. Sorry you are having such disappointment from your A$$. I hope somehow you can find some joy in your day. I am tossing you a birthday cupcake with a lit candle. Make a wish before you blow it out. Oh, did I see you smile? Just a little one? Hugs to you.

Ann rest up, we will still feel your presence at the table even if you are a bit silent today. I hope your bath goes well with gentle and loving hands. I agree I like Kimmy, it suits her.

Jim, let me start with you. Long Johns for the Ladies. How should I take it and I don't mean with tea! (You can always tell those who are underserved.)

Ann, I hope its a gentle bath and yes, I was called Kimmie all through the years and some of my relatives still call me that. So now, I gave my name as grandmother as "Gimmie" as in, gimmee this or gimme that.

Helen. As I say, you're standing under my big black cloud. Take 2 steps to the right and you will see the sun.

And Linda, thanks for the cupcake. I will eat it now and save my special gift from Lindsay for all of you-New York style cheesecake. It's supposed to be a surprise, but Matt opened his mouth this am. I just acted like I didn't know what he was talking about!

You all have a wonderful day, I know mine is looking a LOT brighter!

My Love to you All,

Kimberly

Happy Birthday Kimmie, I hope you have a good day and if you could please send some cheesecake this way.

Dana

Hi all.
Up all night :( Worrying is not good. I finally fell asleep after Nina left for school and slept until 11. Thanks for all your prayers. The poor kid can't catch a break. I was online at the Disney store at 2 am buying him Woody from Toy story things.
Ann, rest up and enjoy your bath. Rough aide? Why on earth would anyone be rough in that profession? How rude. Give them a virtual smack from me.
Kim, remember you have my tiara today :). You go and have a great day.
Helen, St Joseph will work his magic for you. This is your weekend!
Jim, My Dad gave Bill great advice on our wedding day. Keep your mouth shut and you'll do fine. I do love longjohns. My husband sometimes buys them on our way home from church.
Have a great day all. It's Friday funday. Head over to the pub :)

I've been moderhootchied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back