Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen, Like I said... "Men!" This is the same guy that can be looking right at me while I'm talking and not hear a word I've said. :) Gotta love him!

Helen, yuck! Semi free breeds more baby fleas. Are you going to hit it again?

OH AND JONI! So sorry, see ya need to keep in touch MORE!....I have lots of senior moments lately.....:-(

Oh, just so nobody worries. We're heading out tomorrow morning for Henderson, NV for a wedding. We'll be back Sunday. Wish I could wear heals but I can't unless I want to sit in the wheelchair for the whole reception. Oh well, a small price to pay for whatever the heck I'm buying.

I love ya all bunches!

Di I know I have those moments too, Marta have a safe trip..

Yes, Marta have a safe and fun time, heck just wear the heels and sit and be pampered....:), Sit and look pretty in those 4" heels!
Joni, way to many of them lately the senior moments, makes me so mad...I need my mind!...:)

Sorry I haven't been here much - but I lurk. In a few weeks I'll have more time to hang out.

I'm tired of struggling with bra hooks. I thought big front hook arthritis bra poorly designed. Bad straps, and bottom rides up my big boobs.

Any of you ladies try built in bra cami or tank? Any suggestions? I don't care if I'm a little floppy. Boobs can join the rest of floppy me.

Rita, hahahah, can't wait for guys to chim in on that one!....hehehe..:)....I just do sports bra now, stylish also...no hooks! or cami. But mostly sundresses without...:)

Di, I call it sometimers disease. Sometimes my brain works sometimes it doesn't. But now, it's getting to be all the time hence all-timer's disease!

Where's Allen tonight. I sure miss his one-liners. I need me a pick-me-up!

And helen you know who is going to send that pkg just dispose of it quickly! Wouldn't want "Unc" to get upset. Hannah came by with a beautiful opal ring she bought me for my B-day. She was wanting to get me a new wedding band; one of the kids we had living with us stole and probably pawned, but was ticked pink to get this. She has big heart, just wish she would move home permanently- ifeel like such a failure when it comes to her!

Have a great night everyone and pray Helen's fleas don't cyber bite you!

Love,

Kimberly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBERLY!:) May you have a glorious birthday and be waited on like the Queen that you are!
Rita, I'm having trouble too with buttons and bra hooks. I'm going to a sports bra soon anyway. More comfy who cares if we flop. Target has a nice selection.
Di, having fun with the kids? What a sweet grammy you are.
Marta, have fun at the wedding! I got rid of most of my heels. I had some high stiletto ones. Gone are those days!
Joni, Bama boy looks like Taylor. I bet he's a stinker too!
My poor nephew is so sick. He has a fungal infection to a normal healthy person is no big deal. For him it's bad because they can't treat it due to his numbers being so low.They took out his port just to be on the safe side. I thought I had problems, sheesh, how unfair for a 3 year old. Nina said she wishes it was her instead of him. I'm so worried. No sleep tonight.
Goodnight and sweet dreams to all of you.

Good night Susan, will be praying for your nephew, poor thing..:-(

Been a busy day, for the kids...lol...Love being supervisor! ..just sit a bark orders, always wanted to do this...hehehehe. Clean dinning room now...yeah, top to bottom. Hall entry scrubbed, 1 bedroom where 4 sleep!

Can't do sports bras. Lack hand strength to pull down. Maybe its back to braless hippy dippy days for me.

Happy Birthday Kimberly. Eat some extra cake and ice cream for me!

Rita, cut sports bra down front center, place sticky velcro both sides...walaaa!

Happy Birthday Kimberly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back