Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen, you know Ive got to give you a hard time every now and then.

And Jim, I didn't mean anything bad by it...it was that when you first started posting you were different and now you have let your hair down and show us the wild side! LOL

And Liz, it's good to see you off the floor! Love ya girlie! And you know I could be your mother, my son was born in '79.

Allen, I mean that we hadn't talked about since two weeks had passed. I asked him why he didn't remind me and he said "I put the Sears receipt in your car." Um...I wondered where it came from so put it in the glove compartment because he did say not to loose it. I think there is a communication failure here. He probably thought the receipt would jog my memory but it didn't. Oh well. No biggie. Not really a question I guess. Just a "Men!" thing and you were the only man here at the moment. :) Never mind.

Kimberly, Love those colors you picked.. Bill is a house painter. Mine is yellow with forest green shutters.
Helen, I'll be sending the package this weekend.
Marta, You reminded me I need an oil change on the Suburban
Kelly, if you like fun chat, this is it. Nothing is sacred here from dog poop to wetting our pants to wanting to drop kick our husbands and kids.
This tea is my antidepressant because without it I would only get out of bed to pick up my 12 year old from school.
Sometime we have some of the gentleman join us. It's nice to have a testosterone twist.
Allen, add pearl barley to your list. Works like a charm. It's an Italian remedy. Cook it in broth till soft.
Bill and Nina went to see my nephew who is still in the hospital with an infection hiding somewhere in his body. That little sweetheart is still smiling no matter what. Chemo is on hold for now.
Later gators!

Kimberly, An old proverb. "A drunk man says what a sober man thinks"

There is always that risk and danger of being misunderstood. "Sometimes
good guys don't wear white." I don't for one second pretend to know the
heart of any of you here. Communication is like tennis, you say something
and I say something. After all, love means nothing to a tennis player. :)

Jim

Allen, your nutritionist has given you my old diet...but since becoming bed bound, and having no "push", I began doing hospice's advice, added 1 serving of psyllium and also 1 serving Benefiber. Worked fine for a while. I'm not currently "in trouble", but did need more psyllium. Tonight Phil thinks (and I know this; for him to figure it out helps me greatly) I suck down my drinks (have to use a straw) too fast. I'm fast due my helper giving off sounds of being in a hurry. Being told to slow down is perfect. Susan's barley idea works great, btw. So sorry Tyler has this infection.

You think Bama is trying to tell me something..lol

Attachments

• Photo0013.jpg
    Photo0013.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 92
Been kinda in a funk, sorry I have not posted much, but I love yall!

Di you forgot me:(

Joni, we never forget you! Even when you went off on vacation during those nasty tornadoes and we were all worried! :) See, you ARE like family, putting you on a guilt trip... I was wondering why you've been so quiet, hopefully reading through these posts. I know there's been a ton of them lately, had to read 4 pages this morning, and 3 just now. We're definitely using too much caffeine in our tea.

Susan, can I open the package right away or do I have to wait until Aly and Liz get here too? That's going to be hard to do my friend, but I will if I have to. Unless of course you're inside the package, I better open it up right away :)

Kelly, join us for our crazy tea party, the best kind of one... unless you want to go over the to Pub and listen to some great tunes there. You guys make my day.

Susan, prayers to your nephew as well.

Jim, haha your funny and how did you know I taught tennis when I was a teenager? And I do wear white! And as I have stated before a few more CSI shows and I will be able to dispose of him perfectly. Actually Helen and I already have most of it worked out and you read in the post about the pkg well that just means there's a 3rd party involved. My silent partner, let's just call him "Unc".

Joni, I have missed you and great pic....now I can show my kids when they give me that "puppy dog look" when they want something. Glad you're back!

Well, I need a drink or 2 to get me started, so I will be over at the pub if you need me. I'm going to try to keep an eye on Liz tonight!

This place is gonna kill me. It either posts my posts or it sends it to GOD knows where! Anybody else having problems or could it be my smart A$$ phone? It's ticking me off.

Ann, right there with you when it comes to impatient caregivers. That's the worst part of this disease, IMO -- needing somebody else to help you do the simplest things and then having them fidget while you do the few things that you can still do on your own. Not going to go any further there -- cuts too close to a painful topic in my household.

Marta, putting the receipt in the car was his reminder for you. Waiting two weeks to remind you was a courtesy -- giving you the benefit of the doubt that your schedule is busy enough that you might need some time to fit the tire maintenance around existing obligations.

Hey, hubby says that the third floor is now semi-officially flea-free! Let's see, nearly $50 for the flea stuff for my 3 pets so they don't get them (they weren't the hosts), and at least another $50 for the 3 times we bombed the third floor with flea stuff. Think I'm going to have that 11x14 blue rug brought to the dump on Sat., it's probably pretty toxic to all life forms now.

All this because my roommate HAD to get a kitten that someone else rescued, and didn't notice the probably 3 fleas on it when it was here. Then she bailed out on me in August due to personal problems and the sixty trillion fleas were discovered last Friday. And I had someone who wanted to see the house today (couldn't let them in yet), and we have an Open House on Sunday... great timing. I don't think my house is ever going to sell unless I give it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back