Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
trfogey, it is hard to get ahead when your trying to get even. :)

Jim, I basically ignore them now. I make note of what they are griping about simply so that I can encourage the people that they choose to pick on. And I do my own work with the folks that they claim to care so much about, but can't find time to help. Frankly, I'll worry about getting even if and when they ever catch up to me. :)

Hi Allen. Nice to see you.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkk! Took a break with a couple of my friends who came over with a bottle of wine and in good spirits, along with the homemade choc chip oatmeal cookies... yum. I used to go out with these 2 ladies on Wed or Thurs nites every so often, but now don't trust my legs enough at night to go, so they've been coming to me. Nice way to end my day.

Allen, if you have any trouble, just sic Susan's Uncle Guido on them, he's our tea party's hit man!

Aly, my daughter can't wait to meet you, she wants you to send a cute high school boy over here for an exchange program...

Love to all, I'm gonna wake up with a headache tomorrow one glass of wine will do it to me... tasted really good with the fresh raspberries I put in the glass.

Linda. Thanks for the info on the B-12. My daughter said they had some vials at her work (she's the most overly qualified drug maker there is working at a pharmacy). The pharm a cist will give it to me since they have been trained to give flu shots? She will do the B-12. And doc said instead of me swallowing those big calcium pills to chew 2 T U M S E X instead.

Boy that spelling didn't come out the way I expected it! And no comments from you Gentleman Jim. Boy who gave you that name? LOL. It just shows who has sex and who doesn't. I am unfortunately in the latter category.

Maybe I need to hop on over to Kim's for a while and throw back a few! Maybe get my mind out of the gutter.

Have to get ready for school tomorrow,

Have a good one!

I forgot to ask Marta what "when someone from Texas says "Bless Your Heart" do you know what they're really saying?"... I'm assuming they're being really condescending? I was born in Dallas but raised up here in Mass, so have no clue about that! (and many other things as well... heheh)

Susan, that breathing test is the worst thing about the Dex trial, that mouthpiece makes me gag as well. I have to really concentrate on relaxing my mouth so I don't start to gag every time. I did ok today though, hit a 120, 129 and 130+ but it was funny because I had taken the mouthpiece off, and the number kept going up on the computer anyway until I bopped the mouthpiece with my hand.

Night night all!

Aaagghh, my whole post gone.

I know what you mean Marta, I have been having problems posting for 2 days!

Linda, my daughter sells drugs ( she's the most overly qualified pharmacy tech around). Lindsay texted her and she said they had a few vials of it and if the d r gives me a script for it, the pharmacist can give me the shot. Will cost me $9instead of 7 cents but at least I don't have to swallow the pills every day!

The d r also told me to take 2 T U M S E X tablets and chew them instead of those horse pills. Boy that spelling didn't come out the way I planned. And no snide remarks from you, Gentleman Jim. Who gave you that name anyway? LOL. Some of us are fortunate enough, some of us aren't. Unfortunately, I fall into the latter category! :(

Boy, I think I need to run over to Kim's for a little while and have a few long island iced teas.

Have a good evening and my love to all.

Kimberly

Aaaaagggghhhh, lose 1 post and 2nd off to Richard and Al. Gee. I didn't think I said anything too bad! Oh well, if we can't keep them on their toes they may lose their paychecks. LOL

Well my friends, it was a busy day here. It was nice to have the gentlemen pop in too.
Good night all. My cup of decaf chai awaits :) Sweet dreams :)

Making a chocolate cake, but it ain't gonna work. What's new?

It's nothing personal Kimberly, maybe it's random :).

Helen glad your breathing test was so good. You on the piss again. Wow champagne now wine, better get my liver in training if I have to keep up with you. I almost never drink anymore. Too many wasted calories dammit. Not to mention my crappy liver. Sorry I don't have a good looking son old enough to bring. Does your daughter have pierced ears? Want to get her a gift. I've done the boys.

Allen, don't get me started on the " sentinels" . It's very easy to pretend to care, when attacking people that are really trying to help, then disappear till the next attack. It makes me soooooo mad. Always the same darn person. Nothing like the ignore button. I have finally learnt to use it. I wouldn't mind if they were kind enough to stop by and help, but they NEVER do. I just back away in my corner seething. Now I will not speak of them again. It's of my rather large DD chest........whoops sorry ( blush).

Nighty night Susan and y'all.

Geeeezzzzz...Where do I start?.......you all have been going off!....sorry I missed it all...I have been having so much fun..NOT! But was playing Drill Sargent to the gang of kids here, got them to clean the whole living room, top to bottom...Yeah! Tomarrow dinning room..etc, etc , ect!

I never came to this forum until I was told what I had after 5 years of them trying to figure it out, 3 coranary stents, spine surgery c-5,c-6, and regiment of 3 months giving myself B-12 shots....was hard for me to accept till I found I had so much in common with you all and things got so bad I could not live in the State of Denial anymore. I did the net searchs and had figured it out before being told, after that long I knew my symptoms pointed this way but was hoping I was wrong, 4 neuro's later I had to believe them. Still dont want to...thus the name "notgivnup" for different D X...not happening...:-(..... Boggles my mind why people come and insist the must have it, like they want to have it...dumbies I call them. Maybe they should delete the whole thread DIH...just a thought.

Liz ..you started with out me? :-(...Ann oooo so sorry you have to deal with this now.....Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies...I want one tooo!

Next task...what to feed 8 hungry children?.......thank heavens for microwave & Costco.:), just hope I tired them all out cleaning today so it will be an early night.....Dreeeam, dream, dream dreeeam. Movies...hope it is not the Wiggles again...ahhhhhh...I will insist MY choice, some thing with real people, no dinasours, or stupid talking sponges..:-(

Think I will need to go visit the neighbor soon......:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Hi all. My 17 yr old daughter is going to have to have major hip surgery. She had Perthes disease at age 7, and healed well we thought. Took her in in May of 2010 to have it xrayed and it was OK. In May of this year she started having pain, so back to the ortho. We did a hydrocortosine injection in July, didn't help, so the doc wanted to send her records to the Shriners in Sacramento. She actually went to the same doctors they sent her records to 10 yrs ago. Thank goodness she is still in the Shriners system. Anyway, they are recommending a surgery that will have to be done in Dallas TX. It is going to take a couple of months until we can even get to Sacramento, then who knows how long till we go to Texas for the surgery. For now, she is on crutches. And in a lot of pain.

http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00070 About Perthes disease

http://www.hipandpelvis.com/patient_education/periace/page1.html The surgery she needs

http://www.hipfai.com/ What she has now

Boy seems like a slooow night everywhere.

Jim is tending bar and I asked for him to leave me the bottle, so if anybody feels like tea is just not going to cut it I have the table near Liz but right now she seems to be hugging the floor. You know how these youngsters are, they can't hold their liquor. Saturday. I had 4 shots of strawberry rum with about 16 oz of a strawberry sonic slush. Sat in bed feeling pretty good for once. I will have to try that more often.

Enjoy your evening. Gotta hide my phone before the A$$ comes to bed!

Oh so sorry Sadiemae about your daughter, Hoping and praying it can be done quickly and she heals well after surgery. Please keep us posted, meanwhile praying for her pain to go away. Big Hugs!

Lori, you snuck in on me. Wow what a double whammy. My prayers go out to your whole family. Hopefully she will be seen soon and can be healed faster. Its one thing for us to be sick but completely different when it comes to our kids!

Love to you both,

Kimberly

Lori, I posted and GOD knows where it went to! My prayers to you and your daughter. It's one thing for adults to be sick but when it comes to our kids that's a whole other ball game. I pray that she gets the comfort that she needs sooner.

My love to you both,

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back