Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I sleep the day away and a d r 's appt; and I have to read 4 pages to catch up.

Helen, you're 1st. Hence the name "cereal killer" and no I am allergic to chocolate, cocoanut and mushrooms. Two I can live without but come on now chocolate!

Laurel, naah, my kids say I'm mean.

Di, unless I'm visually impaired your pic of you is beautiful! Or is the other side the side we should be afraid of?

Marta and Linda, wait for Thanksgiving. My Mother makes homemade (cooks jer own pumpkins, the works) pumpkin pie. Hmmmm wonder if there is a way to ship them cheaply? She usually makes about 35 pies or so, what would be a few more? I better shut my mouth or we might not get one.

Ann. STATUE, not husband or M Girl from SC. And I have found my remedy: 3 med sized glasses of apple cider. Just wished I could find some that are not ;asteurized". Started working yesterday and no more laxatives.

And Allen; Now I know why your responses have ATTITUDE (for the good) in them. I think if I went through that, I wouldn't bother coming back! And M Girl hasn't asked to meet me. So if she does show her face (name); maybe I will go to Greenville!

I did take notes, so I cheated! But hand got tired and memory faded so if I missed someone, I'm sorry! Oh; by tghe way, the whole reason behind my d r visit was to get a B-12 shot and guess what? There aren't any in the whole state of SC. I wished they would have mentioned that yesterday. So now I have a script for just one more pill to swallow. Yippee!

Oh, and I go to Charleston neuro next Wednesday and Mayo in January! Hmmm....Florida in January, I may never come home.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

Much Love to All,

Kimberly

But Marta, I'm just such a sensitive soul that I thought you were talking to me and I was deeply hurt... :( NOT!

You know I love you ladies and gents, and even those flies on the wall.

I went to Trader Joe's today and picked up my favorite cookies, lemon with dark chocolate drizzled over them... had some when I had tea with my Mom. Would anyone like some, I can throw them your way! And remember, no calories! I think they'll taste wonderful with that Toasted Almond, that used to be my favorite "winter" drink...

Kimberly, they make a B-12 that you put under your tongue and it dissolves. Much better than another pill to swallow.

Sorry for my rant. This is supposed to be our happy place. Helen I will take a cookie. How about two?

Hmm my Helen, are you sure you don't just have a guilty concience? Thou protesteth too much! JK! Love you too Lady Poo. I'll take one of those decadent sounding cookies too! Yum!

Kim, my Mom is always here for Thanksgiving and makes me a pumpkin or lemon pie. She doesn't do her own pumpkin though. So, Send me a pie and I'll reimburse you! Mmmmmmm...

Last edited:
Hey, where did my post go! I clicked on Post Quick Reply and it vanished!

Oh, there they are. The boards are acting kind of weird all of a sudden.

Love you!

Linda, they're very small, you have to have at least 3-4 just for starters...

Marta, who, me? HEHEHEHEHEHEH Would you like some cookies? I'm all out of my special brownies, but I'll be making some tomorrow... with extra chocolate chips added!

Al, when someone from Texas says "Bless Your Heart" do you know what they're really saying? I work with a few Texans and Oklahomans that say that and I let them know that I speak Bible Belt fluently!

Same thing I meant when I said it. Turning the other cheek was never one of my strengths.

Even before ALS hit my neck muscles.

Now I have an excuse. 8)

PS -- better call me Allen or TR. Don't want to aggravate the real Al.

Okay Allen. Glad you know Bible Belt too! I love the true meaning.

Linda, your rant was pretty tame actually. It's hard to lay off them sometimes. No worries.

Helen, you make my mouth water! Which reminds me. I told Brad I'd bake some cookies so I'd better get too it!

Later Babes!

Blah blah blah. Don't understand any of it :)
Back from my walk, watching TV.
I rather liked reading the gripes........ We can't always laugh here, sometimes we just have to let it rip!

Helen, you have lots of food to show me! It's overwhelming. I am going to bring elastic waisted trousers and t shirts for expansion.

Good morning Aly Pie!

Thanks Helen. It was for the dexi breathing test tomorrow with machine that never works from what the clinicians tell me. My lips are novocaine numb so I can't get a good seal around that stupid plastic thing that makes me gag.
In July my fvc was 80 but again I couldn't get a good seal. No one said anything about a mask.
Allen, send the jerks bothering you to us here at the "tea". My Uncle Guido will make sure they bother you no more. I for one hold you in high regard for all your advice. My Neuro is nice but I'd ask you questions before I ask him, At least I don't get a shrug and a "it could be" from you.
I can't read DIH because I want to spit nails when they are still vexing after a clean emg.
Jim, I wish Eddie would come on here. But then again he'd probably think we're all nuts.
Got to go hustle my girl in the shower. She can drag bedtime out till 10 if I let her.

As many as are viewing this thread, you'd think the line would be busy. So everyone,
what up? Eating again, drinking again, or just saying Hi, how are ya, or Liz, how hi
are ya. :)

Susan, you just popped in, Yes, Eddie would love to dialoge with all of you, girls
especially.

Helen Wheels, no one knows the way you feel. Like the song. Thanks for the
welcome thoughts always.

trfogey, it is hard to get ahead when your trying to get even. :)

Love you all, keep em coming.

Jim

Jim- just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back