Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen referred to waiting for cheesecake photos... an older (sorry Allen) nickname for scantily clad women mostly in calendars. I'm way too young to know this, but am well read, ahem. Grin.

I decided to skip another catheter experience for now. I get Benefiber in my coffee rather than what y'all are eating in those brownies or muffins! If it was legal, not sure what I'd do. Obviously I can't use it in place of Benefiber, unless it multi tasks.

Phil has refigured his retirement with updated time (given rather than cash bonuses) and thinks he'll be vamoosing around Dec. 5 or so. Not far away, yipee!

Marta, I love autumn also.
Kimberly, are you speaking of a DIH person you're taking down?
Aly, please don't begin your stay in a jail cell. That would be several steps below embarrassing.

Susan, After a while, crocodile.

Good morning Beautiful Ann! xoxo!

Whoa! I had t read 2 pages this AM. It's like taking a "funny" pill. You all are a hoot.
Slept until 10 after getting up at 6 and making lunches and feeding the whoofers.
Kim and Liz, It's so much fun to be bad;)
Aly, They had NZ on House Hunters last night. A couple in Auckland bought a house for 1.6 million us dollars. They were UK transplants. Very nice, near a naval base and by a volcano. Auckland looks like a very nice place to live. Very pretty.
To all the rest of you sweethearts, men included, have a wonderful day.

Did somebody say I have "grace and style"? You definitely have me confused with someone else. Or maybe I have you all fooled. :)

I guess if we were all sitting around the same table at the same time it would be sheer pandemonium. But it would be fun!

Yesterday afternoon we went for a drive to admire the changing season. When we got home last evening I was tired and slept really well. This morning I am still coughing and have a scratchy throat... had it last week and thought it was gone -- wrong again!

Tim is also hacking and blowing his nose and says his throat is sore also. Guess we have a cold that we are sharing. Hopefully it doesn't settle in my lungs. Lots of liquid and plenty of rest -- that's the plan for today.

Diane, Yesterday the Dexi clinic called and canceled because they all have colds. I thought that was a smart thing on their part. The last thing we need is to be sick. Is your Inn closed for the season yet?

Bed and breakfast closes the the end of October but there is no one here now. The last s guests arrive on the 15th for a seven night stay. After that, if all goes as planned, we will head to Cleveland to be evaluated for the new diaphragm stimulator. I've got to get over this cold before then....

Susan, my naval is a Soprano! BADA-DUM! sorry:oops:

Excellent Diane! Love you!

Explanation regarding my naval...you said naval base. A stretch, I know.

Happy Wednesday everyone. Better known as hump day. Uh oh now y'all don't get started on that one. Kimberly the cheesecake sounds amazing. I am sorry your allergies won't let you indulge. Today's craving is a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin. Any takers?

I'd really like some fresh pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a cup of coffee right now Linda!

Good gosh! we've corrupted sweet Linda!
Marta, too funny! Inny or outee?
Starbucks makes a yummy pumpkin latte and Mcdonalds makes a pumpkin shake. Yum.
Coco update. All healed up. He has a little skin pouch where his nunu's were. That should shrink in a few weeks. Eyes all healed with just spots of scar tissue in each. I tease Nina telling her we should have named him Nigel Althorpe the 3rd. A proper Brit name since he's a Yorkie.
Chiro for me and Nina today. It really helps with my shoulder pain.

Marta pumpkin pie and whipped cream would do nicely. I am in. Diane, I would love to visit your B&B. It looks lovely. I am so enthralled with the diaghrapm stimulator. I am going to ask my neuro on the 17th about it. Susan I indulge quite often with a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. I get so excited when they bring it back for the fall season. I am a starbucks coffee junky. I even get excited when they bring out the red Christmas cups. I am hopeless about fall and winter as it just makes me happy all over. Thursday our high will be a cool 72 degrees. I am beyond thrilled. We had wind and rain last night. I opened the windows for the first time since March. I love the smell of desert rain. We are supposed to be back in the mid 90's by the weekend so I will savor every second of the break from the heat. My 9 month old grandson is in his crib cooing and chatting to himself. I just laid him down for his morning nap and I love to listen to his baby talk. It gets quieter and soon he is out. Such a sweet baby. He is my reason to get out of bed each day. Liz if I wasn't so old (not that 50 is old) I would get a tiny diamond pierced in my nose. That would really throw my poor husband over the edge. Haha Aly my son in law is a cyclist and manages a high end bicycle shop. Some of his bikes sell for easily $8000.00 to over $10000.00 dollars. Can you imagine that? Enjoy your cruiser bike. It is a great way to exercise and enjoy the outdoors. Also great family time.

Linda,We don't get older, we get better. Like wine :)

You lot! Humping and Nunu's. It's way too early. I got back to sleep at 4 am and have pulled myself together.
I need and explaination on why Wednesday has something to do with humping.
I will find a bikini that fits for the cheesecake photo after I have had a tummy tuck.
Plan today is to do a long walk with a friend and stop for coffee half way. Hopefully the rain will stay away. Then I will do a chocolate cake prototype for Annas wedding. I have decided to see if I can do a nice enough job! The 8 inch cake goesvon the top stand on the cup cake tier with the 120 cup cakes below. I need to make the icing flowers now as well so they will be dry by the time they are needed in 2 months.

Marta you are a hoot, and I have an inny......way way burried.

Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back