Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, liz you would get most caregivef award!

kissing is not too personal Di. We talk poop and boobs and weeeeeners and things on here. dont know about kissing. Havent kissed anyone yet. but its off to the side, so it shouldnt get in the way too much. i am a lil sore tho, so no kissing for me until it heals a bit. and no it doesnt hurt when i smile. Di- think im off to smoke a brownie.... LOL

Kimberly- i just love you to frickin pieces. Dont tell the others, but youre one of my favorites :)

Oy, now now, no favorites, you just don't like me cause piercings freak me out and I am old! Lol

whooooooa.......getting dizzy between Pub and here...or maybe it's the drinks.....can't find any brownies left here...:-(

Aly of course I like you. I think I will get you to change your mind about piercings. Bet youre just stuck on stereo types... i will prove them wrong! And you arent REALLY old. C'mon now!

Di- no brownies? well then, guess the raw stuff will have to do!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...:mrgreen:

Forgive me if i am a little crazed tonight.........PT sent me over the edge trying to build up my muscles....lol......:)

thought about ranting again.......but what the heck they just DONT get IT!.....or I dont.....lol

besides this is the HAPPY PLACE...need comfort food....:)

Last edited:
Jim and Allen, I love that you "brave men" are still hanging around.

I hang out in the "DIHA?" forum. Been slow there lately. Had to find another source for my fix of MND-induced craziness.

Or is it induced by the tea? Obviously, the brownies are suspect.

Still waiting on the cheesecake photos.

Hmmmm.............. tea could be suspect also....dependimg on who's doing the brewimg....:)

Hey Allen, you could make up some identities with interesting symptoms.........now thers an idea.
hey its my bedtime, so yall shouldnt be awake?
Anyway the purpose of this post, is that I have packed my 3 suitcases.
Just over 2 weeks before I hit American soil. Must get my esta organised or they will not let me in, oh and that nasty tourist company in Hawaii said they would report me to the FBI for extortion if I carried out my threat to give a negative report on trip advisor about there dreadful service......red rag to a bull. I gave them a terrible review.....Helen I may be arrested when I arrive in San Fran. Will ring you for my bail payment/
Good night all

Now Ally, what an evil thought! I should have thought about that 1 myself. Well I sort of did when I said she may have alzheimer's from aluminum usage. Now if we could add some ingredients to the mix, we may get her off onto another site permanently!

I still have not seen an answer to my invite to meet her! I hope she doesn't wait too long before I can no longer go out.

Haven't seen her post in a few days, so maybe that's a good thing.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, I'm off to the d r.'s later for a B-12 shot. Whooooo, so much fun! You know if I didn't have all these d r.'s appts. I wouldn't have anything to do all day long. Hmmm, I may have to rethink this. I could be lazy everyday and get away with it!

Much Love to All,

Kimberly

It's 2 am and I can't sleep. I am up watching tv! Instead of sweet nothings being whispered in my ear, I get "oh, look at your quads, they definitely have atrophy, it's a LMN sign" I had been staring at horror at them already, but putting it in words..........
I said the disuse atrophy speech and was told " crap, you never stop exercising" true.

Broke the no health rule sorry, just a little anxious. Back to TV

Oh and Kimberly, I never mentioned names?

Good morning Gents and Ladies! Aly & Helen (I know Helen would do something to land herself in jail defending you from the feds), just call me if you Gals need bailing out of jail or something. :) I'll bring some brownies too!

Hi my Kimberly! You sound good Babe. {{{HUGS}}}

Good morning Sweet Rita! I hope you are in good spirits today Dear One! xoxo

Di, it sounds like you've been in to the brownies rather than the PT! Seriously though, maybe you need another PT that listens to you. Sheesh!

You are a brave man Al, I must say. So, since it's slow with your DIHALS charges you think the Tea thread will fill your need for nutiness? Thanks! All my favorite friends are at least half crazy and so am I and I like it that way. :) xoxo!

I also noticed that Liz acts out more lately too. Liz, you're bad in a good way! I love ya with all your tatts and piercings and badness!

Love to you all

Oh, me. I'm feeling spunky today. It's Autumn! My favorite season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back