Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimberly, I wish I was closer! I can usually still swat a fly - it might take 10 tries, but I'll get him!

Ann, so glad your dad is on the mend!

Jim and Allen, I love that you "brave men" are still hanging around.

Liz, I'm only a year younger than your PAL and tattoos/piercings don't bother me. I'm a chicken with only pierced ears, but what others do is fine with me.

Marta, I hope the dizzies have left you for good!

Diane and Helen, crossing my fingers for property sales in the near future.

Di, your Hawaiian coffee sounds marvelous - I vaguely remember it from many years ago.

Aly, have fun on your bike. I'm a bit jealous. Just this summer I have to give up riding - the now wimpy quads don't like pedaling anymore. Also, you will love San Fransisco. I was there last summer and loved it.

Susan, your one liners are the best - the Pope in Tiajuana - love it!

Dana I'm avoiding use of your initials from now on - promise!

Meg, it's nice to meet you.

Okay, that was from memory of just today I think...I know I missed someone - if so, sorry. You are collectively the group that makes me laugh! Thanks a million! :)

That's my lab mix Leila as my new avatar!

Last edited:
Cute lab! They are the nicest dogs.
Ann, sounds like dad is on the mend. Don't worry, he'll be off the thick it as soon as he gets a bit stronger. That's what I did in Speech for years. Half my patients were dysphagia. It made us so happy when we got people back to their regular diet.
Kim, I hope it's not one of those nasty yellow flies. They bite like heck. Save me a piece of cheesecake please.
Off to hustle Nina off to bed. If I start now she'll be in at 10. Grrrrrr...

Darn it fell asleep for 30 min and now I am wide awake! I hate that.

Beautiful dog. We have 3 left: a golden receiver mix (not a typo; he gets the ball just doesn't bring it back). A bull mastiff mix{poor thing is special ed seriously and his name is Leftover (now that was just mean of me)} and our last one is a sharpei mix (named Botox) . I know some people would think it's cruel of me but I can't wait until they are gone. All 3 are large dogs and the kids who wanted them no longer want to take care of them. I can't do it and they fuss about who is going to feed and water them. I am tired of worrying who is doing it. Anybody want a free dog with updated vaccines? Huh, maybe I should treat the kids the way they do the dogs and they will get the hint!

Still waiting for the cheesecake to cool. I can still smell it in my room. And yes Di, I will save you and Dianne a big piece. We need to fatten you two up!

Aly, do you realize we have almost 300 pages of trash talk? Boy, I wonder what would happen if we all had one place to go to in reality. I don't know if we could hear each other talking!

Cheesecake is ready! It's choco peanut butter with choco and toffe candy on top! Guess who can't have any? No Benadryl and no Epi-pen: I guess I will cry my self to sleep.

cheesecake yum! Kim are you allergic to peanut butter? that stinks... You have the best names for your dogs! Mary, your dog looks like mine... my Moka is 1/2 golden retriever and 1/2 german shepherd. I don't blame you for not wanting the dogs if you can't take care of them... it's so hard to do stuff sometimes. I think you could put a harness on the biggest of them, and use them as a service dog.

Hi all,
Been a busy day, and what was I doing? Cycling! Went on a new cycle trail with Hubby and Sam. It was a lovely day ( raining now). It's mostly flat and I don't have the quads for hills, so everyone waited while I slowly crept up the slope.
Throw me some cheesecake. I am really hungry tonight. Got roast pork in the oven.

Ann glad your Dad is doing better, sounds like you might be a bit better as well.

The spa was nice last night, we were in it until 10 pm, just looking at the stars.

Kimberly, do you think we would all still be friends if we were shut in a room together? Would be interesting :). Who would talk the most?

Ha ha. I can guess who has the most tatts and piercings.

Sleep well everyone

Ok....there's GOT to be some brownies left...toss'em this way...pleeese. Or I will have to forgo the tea and head straight over to the Pub....Bad time with STUPID PT today. Wish I was biking with you Aly! A heck of a lot more fun anyway...:)

Have a good night everyone going to sleep now!

Well, Ann for the greatest smile,

Dianne, for her grace and style,

Liz. Of course for the tats and piercings OUCH,

Me for my gift of gab and of course the resident loon "ie" bird

You, Aly for your wisdom,

Di. Because pics are worth a thousand words and she is stunning,

Joni, for her creativity.

Helen, we can't forget Helen her as the cereal killer. We can't take a chance and turn our backs on her.

Help me I need more.....but all the guys will be the flies on the walls.

Help me with more ladies names, I am having a senior moment (ha maybe I should get that sr drink at BK.

Meg, Marta, Becky, Sadiemae, laural & Susan

Wisdom! Cripes as Steve Irwin would say! I am about the most immature adult in the world. I forgot to grow up, my kids tell me off for my immaturity.
But thank you Kimberly

Kimberly I think you would be the one with the biggest and most tender heart.
Laurel

hey now Kimberly- dont be letting my tatts and piercings DEFINE me! LOL. its not like im covered. they can all be easily hid. except the piercing which looks horrendous today. half of my lower lip is blue with a bruise and now under my lip is getting bruised. dang vein got in the way. hopefully it will go away soon. not too much pain today- except for when I clean it.

oh and honestly, the piercing itself didnt hurt too bad. Ive popped zits that hurt worse than that! very sharp needle and very quickly done.

Kim you mean they , the kid are stunning. Certainly not me, I'm just be the old lady in the shoe with so many kids she does know what to do......lol

Yeepers.daughter and hubby & son off to mainland for another jui jitsu tournament,,,,, dont know how they get the money,just a mystery to me...hmmmm......BUT here I am with the other 8 children........good thing 17 and 13 year old are so responsible they they go on down to the 2 year ol...I only get involved if they need a stern voice to be heard...lol

Liz does it hurt when you smile, and oh ahhh what about kissing...okay that's way to personal...sorry...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back