Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz, I'm with Aly about the lip piercing... euwwwwwwwwwwww! My daughter just took out a piercing in her ear that she had as it got infected... she'll definitely be impressed with your tatoos! I'll love you no matter what, I have a potty mouth too! I keep telling my kids that my language is my worst habit, and not to copy me. I was pretty good when they were little, but they know all the words now too.

Allen, I thought you'd just fall into the toilet if the straps weren't crossed! (more potty talk here)

Aly, you be careful on that bike of yours, no more crazy stunts until AFTER your trip here... don't want to be in a cast or anything.

Marta, sorry you got loopy today and had to miss your appt... glad that there were good people to help you out. I've found that many people are more than helpful when I need it...

Got my oil delivered, we have hot water again... no cold showers for us! Supposed to get down to the 30's later this week, I guess it really is October. Need to go get our pumpkins picked out, they say there's a shortage this year due to hurricane flooding fields out, but not around here. Aly, do you have pumpkins where you live? I'm going to have to pick a couple extra out so you can carve your first jack o' lantern for Halloween!

Saying hello to all of you, lurking and nonlurking folks... wish I knew that Patty was ok, has anyone heard from her yet?

Marta, hate that you had vertigo--nasty! Sleep well tonight.

Kimberly, A wood stove in your quarters might be the best/most inexpensive solution if you have a safe and working chimney. Don't use soft wood--burn oak or hickory. The kids will want to join you, sweets.

Y'all are funny. I just read a couple of pages and cracked up. Have a good night, all!

Allen. I have shown my hoochie to too many guys! Let me explain that 1: 10 pregnancies, 6 live births , countless d r's, you get my point. Women lose it all after the birth of the first child!

You Ladies understand.

Lots of you on line. I have had it with you all and your food. Here it is. I just finished
a large bowl of vanilla swirl ice cream, a hand full of cherries on top. Yummmmie. Whipped
cream to the point.

I can switch jobs from DD to DQ. :) Banana splits are also a favorite of mine. Again, you
all are very active tonight.

Jim

I survived.....it was so much fun....wind in my hair, comfortable backside. Now I am lying in my bathers about to get into the new spa pool for the first time, am I a spoilt brat? yea! Roll on all the neurotic twitches and headaches, y'all are making my day he he he.

Helen dearest. I do not live in Africa! Course we have pumpkins. :) hate eating them yuck, but I will love carving them up. Soups ok!

I feel nauseated with all this willy talk....... Piercings etc. It's getting too much for this little princess! Going to have to take myself off for a cold beer!

Sleep well y'all, and feel better Marta. Clean talk tomorrow , please..................

Jim ..oooo I soo want Ice cream NOW!...cant keep any in my 3ft refrig.....I miss it so much.
Kimberly I bet my rv will fit in one room of your mansion...LOL..so easy to clean..I just blow hard,... and out the door it goes....hehehe:)
Aly so glad you had a good time on your ride...can I come soak in spa pool too....?
Ann sleep well dear!
Allen.....been way to long dont remember doing anything like that..yuck! will definately cross those straps, THANKS! :shock:

I'm lurking , can't sleep.
Wow Kimberly you do have a mansion! When Nina was born she was two months early. I had 14 staff in the delivery room from the Nicu waiting for her. I'm a modest person, thinking it would be Bill, a nurse and a doctor............... At that point who cared who saw my you know what.
I want some rocky road with wet walnuts. I have to see what I can dig up.
Helen, I heard about the pumpkin shortage too. I bet they'll be priced high this year.

Susan sun still up here only almost 5:00pm, haven't eaten dinner yet either...no wonder it gets so quite in the evening you are all snoooozzzzing on me.

Sorry to say, but Aly and Helen- I believe your, um, ahem... age is showing by being so freaked out about my piercing and tattoos. LOL.
And Allen- I'll give you a break on your last post... my mind does what it wants. Apparently it always wants sex... LOL
Im sooo bored right now. Im flying high and have nothing to do cuz ive got a house full of sleeping children. Man bipolar is fun.

Just mind the crash my dear. Just cause you are a spring chicken, doesn't mean Helen and I are old. We both have 12 going on 13 year olds, they keep us young! I groove to Usher and Pit bull? But piercings do freak me out, so maybe bits of me are old.

All joking aside, it's been a fun day. Thank all for the smiles and laughter, it certainly is healing. Especially when you are old Liz!

It's all just imaginary numbers anyways ladies....... You can pick your own....my body feels 90 but my spirit is 16 and still knows it all...LOL...:)

Good Morning!
I hope this day is a good day for all of you.
Dexi clinic canceled. The nice clinic person is sick and doesn't want to infect any of us with her cooties. Too bad I got up at 6 and was all ready to go when she called.
Thurs works out better for me. Nina has a cheer leader mom meeting today so i'd be cutting it close.
Later gators!

Oh Aly- now I feel bad. I was really just joking! I dont think either of you are old. Was just being a smart A$$. My bad. Insert foot to mouth...
Think I will try to post a pic of my new piercing. Take a peek.

Haha! We're still hot at 50 (ish) !

Susan- I believe it! My PALS is 52. Ya'll know how I feel about him.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back