Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
SC
City
Conway
The type of call every Vet would like if he needed it,thay have approved the bids for the bathroom and to make the doors wider.I put the bids in late July of this year and am surprised it has been so quick,they will make it so easy for me.Thank you Charleston SC and the Ralph Johnson VA Hospital,and all the staff of the ALS Clinic there.Life can be wonderful,even if you have ALS.:D

YAY for you! Thats great news. So glad when I hear of PALS being taken care of, even the small stuff.

It's good to see our vets being taken care of.

I'm so happy for you, Ken! Great news for a great man.

Make sure you sign up for the VMLI. It was $90k, went to $150k on 10/1, and goes to $250k on 1/1. Huge.

So sooo Happy for you..:), you deserve being taken care of!

Way to go Ken, I'm sure the modifications will make things easier for you!

Great news Ken! Should make things a lot easier for you.

That's fantastic! Enjoy all of your new modifications :) I am happy to hear that the VA is helping you out in a timely manner.

My Dad submitted his paperwork for the VA ( all initial paperwork) a few months ago and it is slow moving thus far :( He did attend his first ALS support group and the facilitator plugged him into an employee with PVA to advocate for him and that seems to be helping things to move along....

I am very happy for you, I hope the work goes well.

Dana

That is wonderful. Getting help like that must be lift a great weight off of your burden.

Great news....So happy for you.
Beckysuenc

Ken,

I am so pleased for you! This is great news for you and your family. It will make your life much easier all the way around.

Hey Ken this is great news....your attitude is wonderful....love you

Ken is a sweet man and a veteran...How deserving..:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back