Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each and everyone of you make it so much fun to listen to. I try to imagine your facial
expressions as you do, and say what you think. I get the biggest kick out of you all.

Some times my wife says, "What are you looking at, or reading? I tell her some of the
stuff you all say, what a hoot...

Liz only has one thing to say. Your killing me girl. :) Aly, I am going to surface, thanks for
being honest with me. Does deep have anything to do with feet? Yard by yard it is hard.
Inch by inch is a sinch. I think Helen, Susan, and Diane are all eating the same brownie's.
I had better try one just to see what you all are up to?

Ladyinn, No cord with the appliance, go figure. I think I seen the tires were flat on the
salesman"s car out in the parking lot. :)

Someone is putting adult beverage's in our tea. Let's loosen up, let your hair down.
I seen a girl the other day that was so skinny she said she had to rat her hair to keep
her pants up. Don't know.

Jim

Jim & Trfogey sooo good to have the male peerspective going on here, we are a bunch of "nuts"...oooooo thay makes me think I should put some nuts in the brownies....lol........... As far as letting my hair down, I keep sitting on it and get tangled up in things...:)

We "Ladies" will be on our best behavior....NOT!

Ladies and gents, I must admit the lack of good behavior is precisely why I come for tea at least once a day. As Susan said, you guys are the best medicine!

Ok I see we are talking boobs, male parts, bad brownies:) can I please have some...Diane I sure hope you have some luck with selling your place.
Aly what kinda bike are you talking about?Hey Meg, Helen, Susan, Di, Allen, and Kim. I know I forgot some, but heck my brain don't work good on mondays. We finally got our pool cover on today, sure hope our power bill goes down some..Di nine kids, are they all theirs together or combined? Heck somebody been busy..haha

Its always a good time when you have a very sharp needle shoved thru your lip and come out with hoop in it.
Wasnt too fun when the bleeding wouldnt stop, but all is well now... ish.
Think I'll have me a "brownie" to relax.

LOL...all 9 same parents... NO not Mormon or Catholic......guess just "In Love"...rare these days......:)

Liz one Brownie comm'n your way...catch~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Thanks Di- that'll go well with what i just got from your neighbor.... though i know i shouldnt "double dose"... gonna anyway :)

Ewwwwwww yucky Liz! I will have to look away when I hug ya:)
Got my bike, Joni a cruiser is a fancy pancy name for an old style bike. Sit up straight, only 3 gears, back pedal brakes and big fat seat so my ar....se doesn't hang off and private parts get rubbed off......whoops sorry, Allen!
Silly really, they are quite expensive. It's been imported from USA, probably cheap there. I am going for a wee ride soon. We have a hill to get out of out cul de sac. I can hardly walk up it, so I will never bike up it. I will sloooooowly push it up then wahooooo off I shall go, wobbling all over the road. Had to get a new helmet too. Compulsory here.

Ihad fish for lunch, healthy but yummy. Got to get to that 50 ib loss before I see helen and Liz! Got to 48 yay soon be there. Then I can PIG OUT on pecan pie and lobster rolls, food glorious food.

Right better go do that cycling. Bye bye

Hi MEG!

Started to go to the doctor and when enroute a bout of vertigo hit me like a ton of bricks. I got within 3 miles of the doctors office and couldn't safely drive so pulled in to a bank and asked for and got help from some very kind people. Bradley came and got me. Fooie. I'm okay now though. It only lasted an hour or so but I did miss my appointment.

Allen, you're a crack up! You should come around more often. We'll try and clean things up around here for you...for awhile...maybe.

Well, I have a headache now so I'll see you all tomorrow. Love you!

Hey now, Marta, dont be makin promises to Allen that I cannot keep! I dont think I EVER say anything clean.... what can i say?
Sorry bout the vertigo and your missed appt. Glad you found some nice strangers to help you.

oh and Aly- dont be suprised if you put weight back on after your trip here. our food may be tastey, but its fattening. dont want to burst your bubble... and wait til you see me. I obviously cant say no when it comes to food. LOL
As for my lip... you will love it. Just like you will love my tattoos. you have to. i will make you.

Trfogey,...........And what happens if I dont cross the leg straps?...kinda curious....:oops:

Marta so sorry you missed your appointment, hoping you are ok now.

Liz, we love you anyway, tatoos, piercings, #$&^% mouth ..lol..... and all!

Aly be careful on that bike, no injuries before your trip! Hate the helmets, makes one look like a dork..:)

Last edited:
Hey y'all !
Sorry about the vertigo Marta chickie. That is no fun at all.
Liz, cool. I believe in doing what makes you happy.
Back a few to the male part discussion. Contrary to popular belief, bigger is not better. It's not how big the pencil is, it's how it writes.
I hope I don't get banned with all the risque talk.
Off to the Dexi clinic for my 2 month tomorrow at 11. What fun :(
goodnight all, sweet dreams.

Trfogey,...........And what happens if I dont cross the leg straps?...kinda curious....:oops:

Think Playtex -- "lift and separate." Like the table at the gynecologist's office, but swingin' in the sling.

Uh, oh. Just gave Liz some more material for that fertile mind of hers (told you I've been lurking).

Hey, I go away for the day and all the guys come out!

Allen, what happens at tea time staus at tea time! And who mentioned big feet+big noses= big P#$%&$#. I can tell you that had to have been a man. The A$$ I'm married to is 6 foot 7 inches tall has a large nose and large feet. I can tell you he has the big in all the wrong places..Oh I'm SO sorry for that but I had to let it out.

Meg, you live in California; I live in the hills of South Carolina, it gets frickin cold here so cold that my plaster walls weep when we have a warm snap and the inside can't warm up. And our house is large 4,120 square feet: 10 br, 4 ba, formal dr and lr, fam rm and those huge hallways that can be decorated like more rooms. It's one of those houses by the time you finish cleaning the whole house it is time to start over again. I strolled past the steps yesterday and the dust is hanging off of them and Lindsay and just cleaned them a week ago. I hate my house, if I had insurance I would find a way of burning it down!

I can't remember what all was said but I did find that loaf of zucchini bread,so I will set the table with the coffee urn on the buffet. Come by tomorrow for breakfast, enjoy, I'm going back to school tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a good night, and my Love to All.

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back