Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK you Helen, I know that it will touch the ears and heart of those to whom it is directed, I am just a messanger, the message is all about Him and His faithfulness to us all.

Still hungry...need some food will have to find someone to take me to store now to get some Goodies, I will share with you all...promise...:)
((HUGS))

Aly please tell me that you have eaten a piece of pecan pie before? Hope everyone hs had a good weekend, I have been cleaning out closets today.Cooler temps here today very nice, hope to get the pool covered tomorrow.

A few years ago we had a visiting neurologist from America,and his wife over for Christmas day dinner. They brought a pecan pie. It had been burnt, but tasted good regardless. I was watching Martha Stewart yesterday ( arghhhhhhhh not a nice women) and she was making a pecan pie. I was drooling pools of sticky drippy saliva ! Have to have me some!
Wish I could give you a day off Joni, but just too tired at the moment, maybe tomorrow.
Took Sam to see lion king 3d ......what memories. Loved it as always.
Better get dinner on
Love Aly

Peter, it was good to see you back. I think we scare off the guys by our wild talks.

It was the bewbie talk that scared me off. No man can survive that subject. It's just a matter of time before the landmine goes off.

Right up there with "Honey, does this make my butt look big?" Silence and distance == safety.

It's taken me 10 minutes to work out what the heck a bewbie was! Can you guys speak English! You did mean boobs? Sorry I probably started that one, he he he. Hands up........ Won't do it again.

Peter if you are around on the wall...........the Wallabies are so in the Sh.......t. Quarter final with South Africa and Wallabies, boy is that going to be the match to watch. Roll on next weekend. We are also in trouble after Dan Carter did his groin, whoops better not say groin, might start Allen off!

Oh and I said Sh......t when I saw the neurologist last week, now he knows I am not the quietly spoken demure lady he believed I was!

Night all you lot. I am going to turn in early and watch tv in bed with a nice Chianti. Bliss

Never to worry my faithful friends, you cannot scare off the men who know the
foundation for these threads is to be able to talk with your heart. The truth is
we get to know one another through laughter, tears and fears.
Our love for one another is rooted in our similarities. Male and female. All colors
of skin. These different sources of ideas don't divide us, they unite us.

I have come to look at the anatomy as a source of understanding. Meaning,
we are all in need of medical care at one time or another. Since we here are
in that group often, we have become comfortable with our discussions.

I think our nakedness is a source of discussion because we have removed
the clothing of humility. May it never be perverted.
Therefore, laughter is an outcome of growing up and older. Just a thought.

Jim

Oh oh, sorry trfogey, I think I started it off with the "DD" COFFEE talk... then it turned into something else I might add! And Dana pointed out that those were her initials!

I hope you come to tea with us more often, we might behave (or not, heheheh). At least we don't torture you the way the "Do I have..." thread does.

This one is for you Allen,

My oldest son, Aarron, was about 5 (now almost 32) when he asked me why guys have "chest marks"? I really couldn't give him an answer, other than. Well wouldn't a guy look funny without them? I still really couldn't answer that question, other than the GOD made Adam 1st, so he would have to have them to make Eve?

And for the butt comment, several yrs ago, I had put on a LOT of weight! I went into a local K-M store to get those generously made pull on knit pants when to my horror I see my butt in not 1 but 2 mirrors! Boy. Was that a wake up call. I did fuss at my kids for not telling me how big it was.

I am happy to say even with this recent weight gain, I can still fit in my kids size sweatpants!

Have a Marvelous Monday and GOD if your listening, "Please bring back the warmer weather here!"

And may I point out that just because those are my initials doesn't mean anything else. I am more of a C.

Dana (DD)

ok, now you're gonna scare him away again! And we won't even go into the myths about the size of a man's nose and/or foot determines the size of something else! Sorry, not even going there. So don't get me started!

On another topic, called the oil company and will have hot water again tonight, yay! Spent half of yesterday afternoon visiting my Mom and all of us taking showers... ran out of oil sometime on Thursday, didn't notice 'til there was no hot water on Friday. Sometimes I wish I had gas, it's cheaper and never runs out (unless it gets turned off of course). But gas scares me, there have been several houses that have blown up due to faulty gas lines. One here in town didn't even use gas, but there was an old gas line in front of their house and blew up the house. Even the gas grills make me nervous!

Sorry I didn't mean to scare anyone away. I promise (hee-hee) I will behave myself.
Helen glad to hear you will have hot water again, I know what you mean about gas, I have always been afraid of it too.

Dana

LOLOL! Good mornin my Salty Friends! You're better at waking me up than a cup of tea lemme tell ya! So, I'll get it all out on the table.
Bewbies, poop, hormones, lack of hormones, butts, constipation, Kim's azz, proper usage and also potential usage of dldred user id, pee, Kim's bartending skills, hot guys, um...what am I forgetting?

Last edited:
Medicinal marijuana, cookies, brownies, loaded brownies.

cereal killers?

Very good Helen! I'll keep thinking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back