Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still lurking, can't sleep.
Kim, let's scare him anyway. hahahaha!
Going to make a cup of tea and eat some cookies :) I really need chocolate too. Lots of it. The jagunda hershey bar.

Someone pass Susan a "Brownie", today's special from Kauai. They are electric!...:cool:

I go away for a couple of hours and 3 pages, now that's a record!

Ann I am cursing about your catheter........food colouring! Eaten kilo of red smarties? Course it was blood. Must have a nasty infection coupled with trauma from the insertion. Broken skin....catheter insertion = rip roaring UTI. Drink heaps of water, it will help dilute the urine and help it to sting less. Hope your Dad is a bit better?

I can't comment on much cause y'all were speaking that weird language again........

I did understand fleas and chocolate? Yuck and yum.

Y'all know I am back in love with my Hubby?

Sleep well. Oh and Kimberley you can get an iPad with the speech program me. Wonder if you can get it to sound like daffy duck? I can hear you with a daffy duck voice! Love you too.

Wow! You guys are impressive! I'm away for a day and poof! At least 6 new pages. Congrats on all those status boosts my chatty friends! As for the labels of helpful and very helpful...I think they fit all of you. You guys are so funny and I think laughter is the best way to deal with the monster in our our lives.

On the food front, I'm making bread today! I'll toss each of you a warm slice if you want!

Thanks for making me laugh! I love all your comments, but I wasn't as organized as Kimberly (no notes), so I end with, "have a great day or night!"

Mary

I will take a warm slice of bread with just a little butter and raspberry jam please.

Dana

yummy, I love the crusty end of homemade bread! Don't throw it too hard, I don't want it to stick to the wall... thanks Mary

Helen, you said that a good looking male nurse would not be a good thing while working on a catheter and I agreed! :)

Kim, you crack ME up Sweets! :D

Good morning everyone!

Good morning lovlies!
Coco's neutering went well. I'll pick him up around 1 this afternoon.
I hope everyone is well today. I'm off to the health food store to buy some gluten free bread. bleh :(

Wow I had a lot of reading to do to catch up to you all. Ann I am horrified at what you had to endure. I have suffered with my share of bladder spasms and UTI's so my heart goes out to you. I hope they can get you all patched up and if you go the catheter route again a child size will be the right one. Praying for both you and your dad. I didn't take notes and brain fog has set in. Moose tracks, skunks, coco and husbands being neutered. Homemade brownies and bread with raspberry jam sounds delicious. Fleas and pus soup no thanks I will pass on that one. I hope everyone has a delightful weekend. We will finally have temperatures below 100 degrees. Looking forward to October and our pretend fall weather. Praying for a little bit of rain.
Linda

Hi Mary and Linda! I don't get to see much of you two lately. Yum, home made bread fresh out of the oven with butter slathered all over it!

Linda Dear, I love and can relate to your signature. xoxo!

Susan, glad Coco is doing good!

Helen, I'll take the other crust, k?

Diane, would that brownie be a "special" brownie? LOL!

Thanks Marta! I just laid the baby down for his morning nap. He is so active and I think he will be walking before long. I poured myself a fresh cup of coffee with real cream. Ahh love my coffee. My daughter made double chocolate peanut butter cookies last night for a social at her work today. As she was packing them up I grabbed three for myself. Oh my I do love a good cookie. This recipe has pudding in it. Yummo. I have several emails I need to respond to and then I just might have to take a quick power nap before my grandson wakes up. He is the light of my life.

Linda, glad to see you and I trust your doing well:) There is nothing like a baby to keep you on your toes! What a sweet blessing.
Coco is home and still a bit groggy. ( and a few ounces lighter)

My first smile of the day goes to Linda! I just had to chuckle, when I read her summary. What a melting pot of crack pots.
Charlotte moves home today. Hubby is taking the horse float over to Tauranga to move her stuff back here. When we moved her over in January, he hurt his back, you remember all the drama? I am staying here, as I am supposed to be picking up my bike with my neighbor. Next challenge......riding a bike to strengthen my quads. Will go gently, my highway escapade kept me in bed and resting on the couch for much of yesterday. My idea that I am getting better maybe slightly floored, ha ha. Getting fitter will have to do :)

Made foccacia bread again yesterday. It soooo yummy.

Helen I am bringing my yeast to make you bread. 3 weeks today.........3 weeks today........3 weeks today!

Ann hope you are a little better today.

Patty, get your butt over here for a cuppa. We can make you smile.

Hawaii Dianne. Hugs and kisses. Sorry you are having a rough time .

Nice Friday to everyone. My Saturday will be a nice one.

I love foccacia bread. My dad makes it and sprinkles the top with fresh rosemary and olive oil.
I bought a gluten free bread mix today. Giving it a whirl tomorrow.
Later gators!

Good Day All...wow......sooo much to read this am...how to responed to all, I will have to start taking notes also.

I Love fresh out of the oven bread..mmmmmm......toss a piece or 2 over here. I use to make 7 loaves on Sunday to last thru the week, UNTIL kids got older and they (bread not kids) would disappear right after taking them out of oven...had to stop then...wayyy to many to make.

Ann hoping you are doing better today.
Aly thanks for the hugs and kisses.............Marta, yes "special" Brownies...thinking I should be making some more they seemed to go over well here with our tea..................Liz, what time does your flight get here?.:).....Linda, grandkids have a way of lighting up your darkest day for sure!...Susan that bread also sounds yummy............Hi, Dana, Mary, Diane, Becky, Helen, Kim,and all my dear friends. Thank you All for being so helpful and cheery...(((BIG HUGS)))

I Proclaim TODAY will be a GOOD DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back