Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!
WE should visit Di for some Maui Wowie (hahahaha)
Now you have me craving Chocolate cake with white icing. I can't wait for my Dad to come down to start baking gluten free goodies.
Helen, Isn't Olive G good? Never a bad meal. Every now and then they have a coupon too.
Got to run! still sitting here in my robe, Fell back asleep again. :(
Later gators!

Morning....ridiculously early as usual. Wish I could wake at a normal time. I am getting so tired!
Got caught on my walk yesterday. I set off late, before dinner for a short walk........1 1/2 hours later, Anna had to come pick me up from the main state highway,where I had run out of light! Trucks roaring past 2 metres from me was terrifying. I took a newly made walkway, didn't know where it came out, ended up at my sons old school 3 km away and stupid me decided it was shorter to go back down the highway.....dumb twit! It took forever as I had to walk in a ditch to keep safe, then got dark. Duh. I am so stiff and sore, I think I am overdoing it a tad :( . Never told Hubby when he got home late. He thinks I stupid already :) , proved I was last night!

I want some happy cookies for breakfast. It's on my bucket list to try whacky backy, but I won't break the law, so it ain't gunna happen.

Charlotte moves back in tomorrow, Anna is falling apart getting ready for her final Medschool exams and practical in a couple of weeks and Olivia wants to change universities and move back home. Full house again :)

Have an amazing happy day regardless of your various states of " inebriation"
Aly

Good Day All,
I see you all have silly grins on your faces..LOL....:), hmmmmm, wonder way?..hahahaha..See ya got desert!

Hey guess who lives next door, yup,...the dispensery dude!...and Liz he has skunk weed too...lol.
Glad everyone sounds good this morning, we are back to food again. Brownies are my favorite dessert, even the dull ones..lol I have never been to an Olive Garden, should I put that on my bucket list?
Ally sooo glad you didn't get lost.....Susan come on over, but I live Kauai, will you settle for Kauai Electric?....Helen Flying brownies, with that one everyone would know what you have been baking..lol........Marta, story was too funny, guess docs there will take any excuse.
My doc said he would talk to MJ Doc and ok a prescription, I have not done it as you have to register with police department. I am a very private person so I would never say "Hey Mr. Police man, over here I am Getting Stoned". That seems so silly to me.

After yesterday..neuro, hospice info session, wheelchair fitting..I am not moving today, gonna just be lazy and watch movies maybe.
Keep smiling..:)

Richard and Al must be rolling on the floor laughing at us. I hope we don't get banned!

They dont have to read evry single post do they...:shock:...LOL

Nothing illegal about cyber pot! :) mind you, doesn't work like the real stuff! Boo hoo.
Doubt Richard and Al visit, or maybe they join Jim on the wall. Swat swat.

Helen, I am working hard so I can EAT while with you. Hence the stupid murderous walk! Whoops I shouldn't say murder! Not with Helen in residence. I will take your family out to this olive place and we can eat heaps of chocolate cake.

Diane, you just rest up, you had a long day, emotional as well. Definitely a day for watching movies. You enjoy it!

Sunny days and many friends......lovely

Well here I am, a day to remember, this is my 500 th posts, will I now be officially a Senior? AHHHHHHHHHHH, NO, I'm too young.
But we will see as I press the blue bar of doom......ok here goes...no wait , what if it sends me off into cyberspace and cant find my way back... NO I MUST be Brave........finger pointing.....pushhhin

Big post numbers hmmmmmmm, can mean one of two things,
Either we are highly intelligent, expounding words of wisdom to others, or
We just talk WAY too much, over tea:)

I just noticed that I am now a "Very Helpful Member" recently! Yay me! or is it true that content doesn't really count? or does it mean that I don't really have a life? Oh well, cool! I always wanted to be "Very Helpful"! :D And I just can't do without ya all!

Does this mean I will now get more respect around here...or a free cup of coffee at Mc Donalds...LOL...:)
Will be awhile till I am helpful around here....lol

To qoute a well known person around here..wink..."To Infinity and Beyond"~~~~~~~~~~>

marta I am very helpful too..lol just noticed, what is the prize? Aly please don't walk too far off like that again, we might never find you:)

Joni and Diane, it means that we get each other and that's enough for me. xoxoxo!

Yes, be very careful with our Aly, Aly! Scary!

Busy afternoon here.
Aly, you will like Olive Garden. It's really good Italian for a chain restaurant. Their chefs train in Tuscany. I always get the shrimp caprese with gluten free pasta. Bill gets the tour of Italy. It has three different entrees on the plate. Pus salad, soup, breadsticks too. They are one of the few that do gluten free. The sangria is good.
Now I'm hungry.
See you all later!

Shrimps, seafood....I never have enough, love italian food. We are back on food. Hubby wants to know why the stairs are a challenge and it's 9.30 and I am nor rushing about........hmmmm, no still not telling him about my foolish rescue. Ha ha. Still kicking myself.

I never noticed anytime my status changed, too busy talking.

And my problem is definitely that I need to get a real life, but I rather like the cyberspace life. I can be sitting naked on the bed with underpin removal cream on, waiting for it to dissolve the hair, and y'all don't know.......whoops dropped my towel. Hey I AM serious. Can't visit Helen too bushy!

Hey Ollie, I see you lurking, come for tea and bring some of that yummy bake well tart. The M & S ones are scrummy. Have them every time I am visiting your fair country, after the Molten Mowbray pork pies! Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back