Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you loonies go from my nice plants ( legal), to pot and Freddie Mercury. Mad yanks!

I got my first parking ticket 2 days ago. I don't break the law, so I feel terrible.........however Is pot legal in Massachusetts? He he he.

I am too tired to plant the plants, tomorrow will just have to do.

I am pooped so bye bye

Back in my younger days trying pot, all I wanted to do was eat...lol I so wish I could visit and see all of you too!

Kim, Haha! your right! Roll a big, fat one :)
Good night everyone sweet dreams :)

Well they keep telling us PALS not to lose weight, nothing like gaining weight than to make some pot brownies! :) You eat some, you get the munchies, you eat some more, you get the munchies, etc.

No, pot isn't legal here, though I think you can get a prescription and get it filled in Rhode Island? I don't remember how I might know that, and it may not even be true, as my pot days are long over... though I've read that some PALS swear that smoking pot helps alleviate their symptoms. They decriminalized a small amount of pot (I think less than an ounce), but you get a ticket, no court, no legal woes if caught. But they just busted a man who flew a small plane from California to a small airport in Massachusetts... evidently the FBI was tracking him since the beginning and nabbed him. Too funny (though I don't think he thought so!)

On another note, they just arrested a terrorist suspect from the next town over from me... he was going to fly an RC (radio controlled) model plane loaded with explosives into the Capitol Building. Wackos!

Sorry, Helen but I couldn't pass this 1 up! So now we know of 2 wacko's from Mass. JK. Can we try to find some more?

And my daughter, Courtney (the USC chemical engineering graduate), sells the pill form at a local pharmacy, of course. It is actually kept in the safe! I will have to ask her what they do when they go out of date?

Wow from dog poop, puke to pot. Never know what y'all are gonna talk about. Haha Poppy seed muffins, special brownies. Gotta wonder what am I missing out on? I definately am way too sheltered. I need to crash in on Helen, Aly and Liz. I might learn how to have some real fun.

OK...Leave for the day and come home and find sooo many chatty gals here today...love it!

Sounds like every one is done for the day, I sure as heck am, was a long day...whewww

How about some dessert?, will help you slept good too :)........... throwing ~~G:shock: :shock:D BROWNIES~~ your way...(it's legal here for medical purposes)....~~~~~Zinnnnggggg>>>>>>>> watchout commin at ya..don't duck..... catch 'em..:)

Sleep well All!

Di; I am sorry to be selfish today but. I grabbed 2 of them! I figured eat 1 now and save the other one for linch. I won't share these, but maybe Lindsay will bake some plain ones for the others.

Well. Started my morning at 5:45 am and am ready for nap. Hannah was home and we sat awhile talking on my bed. She was mentioning how many girls that she had graduated with have /or are having babies. I pushed a little emphasis on others not her. She said she wouldn't bcd she didn't want to have to depend on a man. Phew, dodged that bullet for now. She's very goal oriented.

Well I am ready to take my early morning nap. Put in call to dr. Again! Let's see how long it takes for them to respond!

Have a great morning Ladies!

And my Love to All.

I am blaming this on my phone not the user.

First post went to moderation.

What I thought was my second post to sweet Al and Richard went to "report"! Can, figure that one out , but sorry guys. I guess a slip of the "thumb" you might say. Anyway for all my troubles this am. I decided to catch that 3rd brownie. And just try to get that one back (insert sinister laugh here). Have a good morning. I am off for nap #1.

Much Love to All,

Love you too Early Bird Kim!

They used to have Free Dooby Tuesdays at some dispenseries here. I think they got a little carried away and the cities got a little bent about it and forbade the banks from letting the dispenseries have bank accounts and are very strict about issuing liscenses. And rightfully so I think. There were dispenseries on every corner for awhile! They interviewed this guy on the evening news outside a dispensary right after they legalized it and said "Why do you need medicinal marijuana?" He said "For stress." They asked "What are you stressed about?" He answered "That I might not be able to get marijuana!" He looked to be in his 60s or more too! It doesn't take much to get a perscription evidently. :-?

I've always thought that pot should be legalized, taxed and distributed much like alcohol is... and it would be safer, as you would have legal farming of it, like tobacco. When I was first doing research on ALS, I saw a few people who smoked it everyday to help their symptoms, I think mostly the UMN. Don't think it would help the weakness :)

But who knows? Maybe something in it is slowing down the motor neurons from getting destroyed...

My daughter keeps telling me that her high school is a "pot" school, though she doesn't smoke... she's so adament about not drinking, smoking, I actually believe her (she remembers her father when he was in his drinking years, and saw what it's done to several other members of his family as well).

Kim, you were up so early, you should have a brownie for breakfast and one for lunch! Di, I can't keep changing my avatar to keep up with the food fights, but toss one over here, and I'll eat it before my kids see I have it! Last night at The Olive Garden I ordered one piece of chocolate cake for us to split, you think they never saw a piece of cake before! It was gone in less than 30 seconds, and they were restraining themselves.

Love to all, hoping you all are feeling good today.

Their chocolate cake IS something to dream about Dear Helen. :)

Well, at least someone got to achieve their dream! Even if it was 1 small bit(e) of it.

Thanks for the explanation of your avatar. I couldn't figure it out. I thought it had to do with your son's math problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back