Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of pot...I took one puff a week or so ago and got higher than a weather balloon! It was medicinal doncha know. Well, darn it all, I still don't like it! I was hoping it would make me walk better or feel heavanly or something miraculous but nay. I still don't like it. It makes me feel stupid and weird and I can't express myself very well. I was talking sort of like a cave man or something. No offense to any cave men.

Helen, we had a wonderful time in MI! Lots of sibs & nieces, nephews, cousins, and of course Mom. Lots of wonderful art too. Especially my sister. She's so talented. We over indulged but what the hey, it was a vacation! Then Sunday Brad and I did the Walk to Defeat ALS and we had a lot of friends walking with/for us too! Got me choked up a few times.

I loooooove Olive Garden!

Liz, this one is for you!

My grandmother had twins at 42....they are 3 yrs older than me. Well, my aunt went away to college at SMU in Texas. She comes home from spring classes and sees my grandmother watering plants in her wombmates room (get it womb mates); anyway, {aren asks my Gma what is she doing. She replies she's watering Keith's plants. Karen looks at her and says MOTHER , those are marijuana plants!

She swears she didn't know; but. This coming from a woman who grew real poppies out by her laundry line.

Now; Helen, not to burst your bubble, but you can no longer buy the real poppies in the U.S. but I still keep in touch with one of our foreign exchange students who could hook me up with some different kind of plants (JK).

Ann, I am so sorry about not mentioning prayers for your father. My father is also one of those who has never been in the hospital and he is 76. And his mother (the Gma mentioned above) has only been in the hospital/rehab when she broke her hip at 95.

I guess I got my genes from the shallow end of the pool!

To everyone, Good Night and GOD Bless,

Oh; Marta, you snuck in on me! Glad your back, safe and sound!

And, Helen has your check arrived yet? Called the bank and of course got the response, _he check is in the mail". Was really hoping to tie up those loose ends. Lol

Ah Kimberly, "The Show Must Go On" I love Freddie Mercury! I love you Kim! xoxo!

Marta, do you know how hard it was to limit that to 100 BB or less? First, what the H%LL is a BB? And second, how can you shorten Freddie! I was going to put quotes from his "Who wants to live forever", but was afraid many wouldn't understand the meaning. And after pulling what I call "the Kimberly", I had reservations about this quote. Give me somebody from the 60's or 70's over what is played today except Chris Daughtry (my son).

When he was on Idol my youngest to thought it was their brother Aarron. They do favor each other a lot and who wouldn't want to claim him as your son!

Glad to have you back!

Much love to You,

And I want to try pot 1 time before I die. I have told the kids this for yrs.

MMMmmmm, pot for medicinal purposes? count me in for the good of the medical community :)

You all know I'm kidding?

HA Susan! It's legal here in Colorado. I really truly don't like it.

Kimberly, I put "Who Wants to Live Forever" on my FB Profile and immediatly a friend messages me "You okay Marta?" So I took it down before anyone got upset. Freddie was gorgeous rest is soul. And what a set of pipes!

Sure, Susan. And I have some wonderful waterfront property for sale!

Seriously! It's legal here with a perscription from a Dr. Google it, I'm not joking! Come see me and I'll roll you one Kim! ;)

Dernit, my protestation when to moderation.

Anyway, G&&!e it! It's true!

I read his life story. What a tremendously talented person he was. He was asked to perform (I can't quite remember where, I think London) with their orchestra. I have told the kids when I am just about gone I want Queen, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix played and played loud. And the same thing for the memorial service (since I am donating my body).

Me too Kim. Donating I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back