Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on over! I've got a couch available, and can kick hubby out of my "guestroom"... the more the merrier I think! Hey, if you drive up, swing by and pick Kim up too. But I know you'll have to be back for Halloween and Nina, so come Thurs to Sun night, I'm already going to the airport on Sunday for Liz!

Sorry ladies, I guess I am not going to make the slumber party. I am having a halloween party at my house on the 29th and don't think I would be a good hostess if I suddenly disappeared. I really wish I could make it, sounds like a very good time. I am going to try to make it to Helens some other time when things quiet down a little for me.

Dana

Well; good afternoon,Ladies (seemslike we scared the guys away or maybe they're the ones getting all the muffins).

I am up from my second nap of the day. I have decided it's not the meds it's me!

I am not depressed, never was, just need to find the right focus in my life. My life has always been walk 10 ft and there's a fork in the road and no matter which fork I take, it always seems to be the wrong one! Maybe with you gals in my life, I can start back on the right path!

Have a Wonderful Afternoon,

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening....

Slumber Party sounds like fun, sorry can't join you all. I think the swimming 2500 miles, let alone the 3000 mile hike would do me in for sure...LOL.:)
Kimberly, I think you are on the right track now, we will be here to make sure ya stay there, cause we love ya so much and need ya here to brighten our day.
I have got to go shower, neuro appt today, oh joy, not! And then talking to hospice, they wanted to talk to give me info for if and when I need them, not a happy thought...:-(, And then measure me for my powerchair, that is if the guy is back at work after being sick for 2 days, so maybe not, once again. geezzzz
Asked my daughter to take and help me instead of one of her daughters, she has never been to doc with me, except last pulmo visit. I am trying to get her involved so she knows what going on, incase I don't.
You all have/had a GREAT DAY!...Remember to smile.......:).Hugs to All

Kimberly, naps are good -- but sleeping the day away is not! You are a strong lady and I'm sure that depression is common with all of us at one time or another -- and that's okay too.

For instance, I've been struggling this past week with choking on a glob of saliva that accumulates in my throat. I don't have the strength to cough it up and cannot swallow it down. So today we are hooking up the cough assist machine. It's one of those things that has been sitting here for months collecting dust and taking up space. (the doctor was thinking ahead when he ordered it.) At that time I was certain I would never need it. Proved wrong once again!

So instead of sitting around feeling sorry for myself I went out on the deck this morning and watched a wild mother turkey herding her young ones through my front yard and under the fence back up into the woods. It brought a smile to my face and lightened my heart.

My prayer today is for you to find something to smile about that lightens your heart and makes your day a happy one. We are all here for you.

Hugs , filled with laughter and blessings,

Kimberly, we'll walk together on this one. If we support each other even though we're miles apart we can get through this.
Diane, at my townhome years ago, i hear tapping at the front door. I opened it and it was two wild turkeys. I screamed and they flapped away.
Well ladies, I have to tell you I ordered hand cream, foot cream and lip balm from Lauraw's website and they are absolutely wonderful! This is unsolicited :) The headache remedy smells so nice as do the creams. I thought I would share the info. It really is an outstanding product.
Nap time for me!

Hi Dear Pies Susan, Diane, Diane, Kimberly, Dana, Helen, Meg, Joni, Ann, Aly, Joyce, Liz and all you other Pies out there that have temporarily escaped my pokey fingers at the moment! Ann, I'm so glad your procedure went well! I have an appointment with my cute Neuro on Mon and will be asking questions about such things. I should make a list of things to talk about. Swallow test, peg, catheterization, bipaps, what else?

I wish there was a way to summerize the last 10 pages so I could know what all has been going on.

Love you all bunches!

Ditto, Chickie pie!

:) Nuh uh! Hey do you know it's difficult to type with a cats head on your hands pretending I'm snuggling her instead of typing? It's hard enough as it is!

Missed you guys!

I miss my cats! Tangent would lay on me whenever I sat down.

Know the feeling Marta. Kitty loves to annoy me when typing. She leaves me alone while on the ipad, and right now I am at work, about to leave and go plant buying.
Mwah to you all.

That's the way my girls are too. Alway touching me. I don't mind unless I'm typing. My fingers are slow enough as it is! What kind of plants Aly?

Probably Marijuana plants. She's naughty... LOL J/K!

Maybe some of those poppy plants... :)

Marta, I know you went on a trip, was it Michigan I'm thinking of? We missed you girl, and hope you had a great time.

Just came back from the Olive Garden with my kids, the "all you can eat" plan... same price as Friendly's meals if we drink water! Splurged and split a chocolate cake, never saw a piece of cake disappeared so fast! Great salad, breadsticks and of course, the pasta. I had a mushroom/cheese/roasted dried tomato concoction that was so yummy and very filling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back