Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOO excited! One of our forum family members is supposed to be returning to the forum today after an almost 4 month break. I keep checking in to see if he's returned yet.... not yet but hopefully soon!

Wow, Aly, that sure is sweet of your hubby! I guess paybacks are he<<!

Liz, I'm so excited for you and Aly and Helen! I can't put into words.....boy that's a first for me!

Feeling low the past couple of days, my A$$ is acting up and I don't mean me persay!

Liz drugstores sell the travel bottles cheap.
Helen,
You Guys should blog on here so we can live vicariously through you three

Kimberly, sorry your a$$$$$ is still being an a$$$$$. Hang in there. Just pretend he is mute, la la la la. That's what I do. Just stop listening.

Liz can't wait to find out who's back. There are so many people missing at the moment.

Susan.....good idea. We should do a blog each day, that would be fun.

Well off to neuro appt in Auckland. Trip will take all day, so I will check back later.

Bless you all, especially Anne. I hope all went well with your " procedure".
Aly

Morning/ Afternoon All...........You all sound in good sorts today
YEAH!...I'm home!...Lol..(of 5 minutes away)...But seems as though I was on another planet with little alien space beings....:)

My doggie missed me, and was all tangled up.....hmmmmm, where were her caretakers?...hope this is not an indication what they will do with me..LOL

Taking a big breath.....Awwww......there is no place like home....but sooooo quiet, I will get alot of napping in and atleast a week to recover...TILL.....

My daughter and hubby leave to go to mainland for a week...ahhhhh!.....good thing she has Older kids to do the work, I'll be here in my little box if they Need me.

Did someone say muffins?...no more , but have coconut turnovers...(softly placing in center of table)...:)

Ummm...muffins. We picked up 6 blueberry and 6 apple muffins from Costco for all the family who was here last weekend.

Becky we had the same ones this weekend....YEAH Costco!...How did people live without it?.:)
That's the ones I was tossing at you all..lol

My favorite are poppyseed muffins... do you know that if you get drug tested you can't eat these? You can test positive for the poppy...

Anyone around right now?

Aly, I have had him on mute for the last 9 yrs! Just once in a while, I accidentally push the button.

Helen, I am having a blonde moment; but, what is a by-line?

Ann, I have been praying extra hard on your procedure!

And to everyone else, its dark and bedtime for me! I can't understand why these meds have me all screwed up?

Makes it easier on Lindsay! I am asleep most of the time. Maybe we can take a pic of my pink door and ask you grls and guys my option for the brick and wood trim. I just hope my hibiscus' are still blooming their magnificent fuschia!

Love to All

***whistle*** Helen over here!.....I am here.:) LOVE the flying Muffin!

momofsix, It is Dark?...I just ate lunch...lol...but ready for nap now.

Last edited:
Ok, with all the flying muffins around here, thought I'd add one to the mix! Just make sure if you're having a food fight that you don't butter the muffins first... made that mistake once with the dinner rolls. (not only is it a greasy cleanup, the rolls just didn't bounce as well!)

Kim, not sure which post you were referring to, but I THINK it was your Freddie Mercury quote...

Hey, guess what? Think I'm getting a handicap van CHEAP! I don't know how old it is, but it's old and a bit rusty, but has an electric ramp system so I won't have to take my scooter apart. A friend of mine owns a auto repair shop, and bought this with me in mind, and is selling it to hubby for cheap. Thinking I could take the ramp out of that van and put it in my Honda, but not sure it would fit right. I'm getting it first. Aly and Liz, I'll probably stick to my Honda for the next few months, not sure I'm going to like driving this beast!

Helen........There you are, been crusing around I see...:)
That's great about the van. I have been thinking what the heck I will do with my powerchair when I ever get the thing. Definately will need a van with ramp or stuck at home always... Not a happy thought. I did find one on CL in arizona real cheap..2005 for $4700, minivan w/electric ramp, but alas for me way over buget. I even priced shipping to me ..$1500, still cheaper than anything here buy LOADS...but a girl can dream...ahhh...as if money were to fall from the sky..LOL

With all you gals together are you renting a bus to take you around with all the hardware? Hope you all have a ball together, remember send Pic!

No, my Honda Odyssey holds 7, with 4 captains seats... That will be easier for me to be driving around.

That is cheap for a minivan, mine is only $1K, but its because it's from my friend Jeff... and it's OLD! But since Jeff has gone over it, should run fine for now anyway.

Wow Great price, cant beat that. Maybe, like you said the ramp will fit in your car, that would be great if it did! So how many of you are getting together agin, I have lost track...lol?

Gotta go help the boy with the 7th grade math (HELP!)

I'm not sure if we're going to meet up with any others, but we're going to try... maybe SueG from Maine, a friend of Aly's from the Salem area (can't remember her name, sorry!), and possibly Dana (DD) from NY if she wants a looongg drive. Girls just wanna have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back