Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops...kiddie BOOK...see I am getting looney.....LOL

Susan.........Son and wifey should be home LATE tonight....whewww, Love these guys but to go from doing nothing to this has really worn me out.

Liz if you read this, I need your dob fast.

Oh, we're suppose to catch the muffins?

Aly- I PMd you and emailed you. did you get it? dob is march 29, 1983..... let me know!

ALL DONE, BOOKING MADE, YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THE SEA AND FLY ON A PLANE YAHOOOOOOOOO!
Dear swett Man (kim) of course you catch the muffins. Us ladies cant do everything for you . Ha ha ha

HOLY MOLEY IM TAKING MY FIRST TRIP! This is going to be so awesome!
Now, i need all of the traveling tips I can get, ladies and Jim and Kim. Ive never flown before. Have no clue how the airports work or what i can and cannot bring. and im doing this all by my lonesome... so help me out here!
Wooooo HOOOOOOO!

your gonna have fun Liz! Airplanes aren't bad once you get past the xray machines or feel ups and the tight spaces once you sit in coach! Its worth going through that if you want to get some place far away! Congrats!

Ok howdie all! I just cannot keep up with you all! I came in a couple days ago and read 6 of 10 pages that I was behind, and just got too sleepy to continue. So today I am just coming in without reading much. Although now I am curious to how Liz got a trip from Aly and to where? I also noticed that there is some kind of food fight going on (yes I did read one page back) and all I can say is "DUCK!"

I am considering going on disability, with the way the business is going its all work and no pay! I cannot seem to keep up with what I need to learn and the stress is causing my pls to be worse. But I don't know if thats the right move to make. I really have a dislike to government programs and the hoops we have to jump through to get money we paid into it. Although it does pay for my son who is autistic, so I cannot complain too loudly. His was easy to get because he had a solid diagnosis and a court system that ordered he go on it when he was 17 and I was seeking gardianship. I think I will wait till after our cruise to make this decision. I might just be working too hard and need some time off. Its been non stop since the first of August.

The fall colors are beautiful here and I will post some pics in my album here if you all want to see what my back yard looks like right now.
Take care all!

Liz, Congrats!..Your gonna love it, have a great time!

Zaph....DUH!.......:)

Joyce, Liz is meeting up with helen and I at Helens next month. First time for her on a plane.....and she needs the experience:)
Sorry you are feeling so poorly. Stress is the pits. Just hang in there for that cruise.

Sleep well all. I need to walk my dogs and get dinner on.
I have a smelly tale of long haired persians, diarrhea and a pair of scissors. Will share THAT one once you have all had breakfast or lunch or whenever I wake up in your day yesterday.....confused

Liz, I am so excited for you. Flying is one of those wonders that give us a feeling of awesome
achievment for man. Looking forward to your comments about your experience, both flying and
with your seeing our friend.

It has been awhile since I have flown commercial, Eddie owned his own private jet for 15 years.
We used to fly to his condo at myrtle beach, the air field was .9 of a mile from the condo.

Private jet, you just drive up to the side of the plane get out of the SUV and get in the plane.
I guess we were spoiled. :)

Jim............. now that's traveling in style!...:shock:

Jim, lucky you!

Liz, my travel tip is about the liquids bag for carry on bags. You can cram as many 3 0z. items or smaller that will fit in a 1 quart ziploc bag. Items like mouthwash, toothpaste, makeup and perfume to name a few. My daughter travels for work and she taught me how to load that bag up! You are going to have a great time flying and visiting Helen and Aly!

Hello to everyone! Boy you have been busy! I'm sorry I missed the flying muffins...Di I hope you got some coffee by now....

Ann, I hope everything went well.

Have a great morning, afternoon or evening!

Mary

Good morning everyone, in the 70's today but that is going to change in a huge way over the next couple of days. Only in the 50's over the weekend, Brrrrr.

Dana

It is one thing to get to share ideas, tears and fears. But, I would love to see the smiles on these
girls faces when they see each other. The hugs and tears are such a blessing. All of us are just
praising God and thanking Him for your opportunity to have such a blessed time together.
Also, we all agree and pray for your saftey, comfort and deepened relationship. Wow, Wow...

Go gettem girls..

Wow Liz, you'll have so much fun with Helen and Aly. Get to the airport in plenty of time don't cut yourself short.
Aly, I had a white persian for 20 years. I know where your coming from with the scissors ick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back