Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
A muffin just flew over my head!

Morning All....:).......sneezzzz, excuse me..lol

You all sound good this morning. Totally quiet right now...3 boys off to school, 2 on the bus, one DIL friend picked to take to school.......2 yr old and 11 year old (my daughters here helping me are still sleeping...YEAH.......But NO coffeeee....:-( ...all out!...That is a crime to humanity!

May I have a "Virtual cup of coffee", it's better than nothing...lol

Didn't make the Pow Wow...again...but day was quiet as others where gone most of the day....17 ended up taking herself and everyone else to ER, her leg got bad, found out she tore her knee ligament. My daughter joined her there with her 2 yr old for breathing treatment for his asthma/extreem congestion, saw this on her facebook:

"So we r in the ER and Jakey( 2 yr old) decided to test the service at Wilcox Hosp. staffing, he pulled the CODE BLUE switch, alarms were sounding, 10 nurses and doctors came running, ahhahhaha, u guys passed he said, LMAO"

Nerver a dull moment lately...when for almost a year I had been mostly alone, watching people come and go without a word,....hmmmm...something has changed...atleast they need me again. Cant do much but seem to have the kids around alot which is nice, but can't wait to find my little home again and just chill for a bit....lol.... My son and DIL will be home about midnight tonight...whewww.
I hate feeling like I am 90 (about 30 years older than should be) and am NOT!.... This experiance has proved to me all that I can't do anymore which is pretty much everything...but I can still cuddle and love....and they can do the same....:)

Have a wonderful ride Diane! Can I come?

Apple Walnut muffins Today....

Hope you ducked! If not, eat the crumbs, the muffins are good. :)

Morning..I sent a post ..but it will show soon I hope, forgot and used the "F" word instead of F B...dang!

Apple walnut Muffins comming at ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>#@*&^%...sorry...:)

Diane, how old are your grandkids? If they're toddlers, then its a bit understandable, but if they're in elementary school and older, then there's no reason they couldn't come out for a sleepover in a real inn? It's not like you live all alone in a cave! Tim is there, as are your housekeepers, etc., and the kids can help grandma out as well! I used to love visiting my grandmother, its still a cherished memory for me, I just felt special when I was there. Especially since I was usually there alone, and with 4 brothers growing up, that wasn't too common.

Still, I think you should pull the MIL stuff on this one: Call and invite them over for a cookout, a dinner, a sunday brunch, whatever, and hang out with the kids! Do it once a month or so...

Sue, it's so good to have you posting again, and your daughter sounds delightful!

Susan, your family is awesome. All hanging tightly together seems to be the trick! Di, I know you were struggling earlier but now they seem to have come around...in spades, lol.

Helen, I can't speak for anyone else, but know this stuff is really painful to manage. My niece and I are pretty close, and if adversity builds strength, she'll be great! I see her as stronger rather than hurt already, when I think about it.

Catching the muffins and sending back love!
Sorry Dianne, only instant this morning, so that's all I have to offer. Hope you don't mind!
Rest up everyone, you have had a busy time..........not you Helen ,you need to work hard so we can paaaaaaarty! Yea right!

Kim, get those stiff legs working and jump higher!

Zing..... Got zaph in the back of the head...
You all are to funny today

I've got catheterization tomorrow scheduled. I hope it's fast and without any discomfort. When the nurse said we needed a second person, it made me wonder...for what? :shock:
All prayers welcome! Thanks.

You will be fine. I used to do it when I was nursing at a hospital. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, much worse for men.....obvious reasons. Woman have very short urethras compared to men! It's the one time in life, men have it worse off!
Will be praying for you dear Ann. Mwah

Aly- I PMd you about the trip..... hope you got it.
Helen- you too!

Got it! I'm so excited that you both are coming to visit... maybe Dana (DD) can drive out from NY to spend a day as well... or maybe an overnight, heck, I have an air mattress that I can put in another room. The more the merrier I always say, just don't expect great service, more likely you'll get a dog licking your face in the morning. :)

SueG, hoping we can meet up with you as well... Salem on Friday, Oct. 28? I'm a little nervous that its going to be totally crazy the weekend before Halloween though... Get your scooters ready ladies. If that date doesn't work, maybe we can meet up in Maine earlier in the week or the next week.

Ann, hope that the procedure goes smoothly and without any discomfort... keeping you in my prayers.

Gotta get back to work, didn't accomplish what I wanted to today, so I'm drinking caffeine and staying up a bit later! Any more muffins to throw at me would be welcome!

You should take tons of pics and post them for us! I wish I was going to.
Remember, my guest room is available until Nov 22 :)
Praying for you Ann. I hope all goes effortlessly.
Bill is at the Yankee vs Rays game. Me and Nina went out for dinner. Girls night out :)

Help...someone get me out of the sandbox!.....lol......no no I can not read another kiddie box!

Needed to come and have a little Adult conversation....So good to see some grownups
Ann, just grin and bare it...no seriously hope all goes well and not any discomfort.
Helen...muffin commin at ya~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>......oops :shock:
Aly can you stop by and pick me up on your way to Helen's?....missing all the fun again..:-(

Back to the sandbox...lol......all have a wonderful afternoon

Di, how long are you babysitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back