Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen your last post was Greek to me. Who is g? And where is his/her web page?
Laurel

Oh dear. Aim going to miss the rugby world cup final. It's on the 23/10. Forgot to check. Hopefully I can find it televised in San Fransisco. Won't bother if the all blacks don't get into the final. We bet the pants off those darn French yesterday. Not the any of you like rugby :)

Have to go out in a mo and get Sam he is off doing a stat project for math, that required chocolate ! I didn't ask.

It's been a boring day, but Hubby and I watched " Under the Tescan sun". We thought it may give us the courage to ditch our life and get off the treadmill ( so to speak). Very pleasant movie. I haven't seen it since it came to the movies many years ago. Watch it if you get the chance.

All the grand children will be tucked up in bed, and y'all will be fast asleep. Sweet dreams everyone

It is so good to hear of the family. Family is a great gift. With all of the hardship and
reward blended together. We truly need each other. Even when the stories are some
what similar, it makes all the difference in the world when it is happening to each one
of us.

For me it is family reunion day. Raining here, but never the less, we will have a great
time of fellowship and eating. The family is getting a bit smaller. Doesn't seem to be
the same, but what does? So many are scattered these days. Importance to come
and be a part is also lacking.

My wife is making an onion pie. That will be new today. Hope to get the others talking
about something different. My mom used to make a gram-cracker pie that was the
hit of the day. The little ones love the pinata. They take turns whacking it till it breaks.

I film the reunions, that is why I am rarely in them. :) So, off we go to the gathering.

Everyone have a blessed day.

I'm sorry Laurel, it was g o o g l e, they had a really cool commenoration for Jim Henson's birthday of muppets... it was late, and I didn't want to get moderated, so I was hoping you could read between the lines! I'll try to post it later today if you're interested, I copied it off on my netbook.

Aly, any science project with chocolate I'd volunteer for! Especially the dark chocolate. I bet you could find the rugby matches on the hotel cable tv, if not, maybe it would be streaming online? Don't know much about it except from books.

Jim, your post just snuck in on me, enjoy your family reunion... now onion pie, you couldn't pay me to eat that! I'm also getting together with my family, just my immediate family (4 brothers, SILs, Mom, stepdad, myself and my kids and nieces... not sure if my "psycho" hubby is going today). My oldest brother and SIL has done what Aly was talking about... sold their business, giving the keys for their house back to the bank (they declared bankruptcy last year) and are starting over in Florida. Funny thing is, they've always wanted to live down there and now that their kids are grown, are moving down. Their kids are already down there.

Have a great day everyone, gotta go bury something out in the yard......... heheheheheheheh (don't worry, its only a little statue!)

Hi all

Hey I'm worried about edgbar's post in general discussion "smile a little." I hope he is joking . Scary.

Sorry to mention in this thread but I know lot of activitie here.

Rita

I'm worried too Rita.
Laurel

Rita, it's an email joke... I got it a few months ago

Good morning!
Computer down using my droid
have a wonderful day all!

Good morning/afternoon All,
Everyone sounds good today, Hoping you all have a very good day and smile alot....:)

Coffeee please, and that bluberry muffin...Yes and walaaa....I have it...for real, gotta love these kids!

Kid update...before yesterday ended with the 12, one 2 yr old had asthma attack,gave nebulizer, and then got one more 17 yr grandkid came by from jiu-jitsu, needing ice for her badly wrenched knee, all swollen and black and blue......geeeeezzzz. Took care of all sitting right here on the couch.

This morning much better only 5 and 2 will be pick up for church, that leaves 3 for most of the day......ahhhhh

I better water her garden as it is growing so well..lol

Y'all have a nice day...:)

Morning all. Pass me a blueberry muffin, I am on my second cup of coffee.
Not sure what I will do today? Maybe a walk along the river with my iPod ? Looks like a nice day is blooming under the fog.
Hope you are having fun Marta?
Di, you will soon be resting after your weekend of being super gran!
Joni, hope you have no more poop from Bama and your finger is ok!
Susan, here more from you when your computer is back.
I agree with Helen.........no onion pie! The aftermath would be even more shocking than the eating of the pie! I would be like Helens dog!

Love to you all

Computer still down:( watching bullriding in this rainy sunday when i have high tea at disney they offer an onion tartlet that is delish.
Helen are you a muppet fan? I have Beaker all over the house.

Ahhh...some time to think...lol...only have 3 right now.

Pow Wow today....They have it every Year here at this time..Hawaiians are considered Native Americans also....Many others fly in to celebrate from the mainland..so nice to see so many Tribes get together, craft booths and Indian Fried Bread!..love it and easy to make also. Kids always love it and join in the dancing, fun to watch them. 9 of the kuds are of Choctaw and Chicksaw descent.

Passing Muffin to Aly....here catch!..:)...Susan hope computer gets fix to make it easier for you. ~~~~WAVES TO EVERYONE~~~~:)

Caught the muffin, and it's a no calorie one. I will just get my morning tea coffee brewed and sink my teeth into it.

Hubby just purchased a spa pool ( jacuzzi). Been planing one for years. Wow, he made a decision. Now he has to drive for 3 hours with a trailer to pick it up. Would he pay for it to be delivered,,,,,,,of course not. It will take him all day to go get it and he's rushed out to get the trailer warranted :). Nuts! He could go see a patient and it would cover the delivery costs. Must want to feel manly!

Lovely spring day. Best time of the year.

Susan I always loved the Muppets! Send me a picture of your Beaker... I always loved the Swedish Chef, loved the accent and would tease my Swedish grandmother with it... :)

Di, what, I don't get a taste of the no calorie muffin? Guess I'll to snitch a piece of Aly's before she catches it.

Aly, you're not going to want to leave beautiful spring weather and a jacuzzi for fall weather over here? Never mind, I'm glad you are.

I'm expecting a friend any minute who's visiting from Seattle, can't wait to see her!

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back