Come For Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my dog is still fartin! Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Lucky thing the AC is still in my window so I put the fan on. Wow.

I may not be a killer, but my dog is.

Just A B C'ed a pic of Gary Giodano. The yrs have not been kind to him.

But on a better note; my high school (Severna Park Sr. High) did not just produce killers but the owner of the Baltimore Ravens: Stephen Bisciotti! My uncle gave him the $ to buy his first share and now he owns it All. The years haven't been kind to him either.

And then of course, I graduated from there too! I swear I don't look 50 and if that is what $ does to people, then I am glad I don't have any!

Last edited:
Why can I never understand what everyone is talking about. Its like a foreign language. Sometimes i dont comment, cause I dont know whats going on?

And on my last post, i never said Breeders? Not sure what word was spell checked to make that word.

I did a post on DIHALS yesterday and it put despises instead on posts. Another put in turbojets instead of something (cant remember)
I really need to be more careful to proof read.

What type of clothes will I need for my trip ? Warm. rainy. cold, or shall I just bring nothing and buy new stuf ? Maybe not. I never find clothes to buy overseas,

I really should go for a walk, but the couch is calling and TV. In 2 hours the darn soccer team arrives and That included the englist couple who yelled at me at the last game. Do I want them in my house. NO. They are English and I want them deported! I am such a ***** sometimes :)

I promise to be shy and demure when I am with you Helen. But I am bringing an axe with me for self defense, Charlotte insisits.

Kimberly, Charlotte looks just like my hubby only gorgeous.

Evening All, I need some "calming tea"....sitting here with 6 grandkids.....ahhhhhhhh. I will be fine,.... even though I get to watch all those teen movies, "Camp Rock".... then on to "The Wimpy Kid"........then.preschool time. Hope I remember how to do this......LOL....:)

I can't sleep so I'm back on.
It must be a Maltese thing. Taylor pooped in my room yesterday. He was mad at me for not taking him to pick up Nina. He farts something awful too. It will curl your hair.
Aly, just ask if the lingo throws you. Each state has their own sayings and sometimes we don't understand each other. Don't hesitate to ask us :)
Kimberly, I have dark hair but I come from a family of blonde, blue eyed pure Italians. My Mom was born with blonde hair. My Aunts have blue eyes. People would say to my mom ,gee you don't look Italian and she would say what should an Italian look like? I took after my Dad. My cousins used to tease me in a fun way. I wanted their hair and they wanted mine.
Di, you must be having fun. I love the wimpy kid movie.
I'm off for a cup of tea and a delicious gluten free cookie. bleh :(

Di, I find grandkids to be better than your own kids....when you get tired of them or they have that stinky diaper you can always give them back!

So true momofsix. Right now I am being hand feed popcorn by the 2 year old..she loves me!...:)

Susan never saw The Wimpy Kid before this is #2..should be good.

Night is young and sun still up. Three more days of this I will need a vacation for sure!...:)

Grandkids.......can't wait :)
Just watching a program about French patisserie cooking.......macarons, Madelines, religious cakes. Yum yum.
If I had my life over..............no kids at 24. Different career, time to feel young instead of having 3 kids under 3. Sigh!
What was I thinking.

I must say they are a joy,........... had my boy at 25, girl at 27, grandma at 44..came way to fast for me........then.they just multiplied expidentually....both at same time, we even have double birthdays, oh and then there's the identical twins.......:)

You will love it Aly...just keep a safe private space for yourself....lol

Susan. She looks like NO ONE in tghe family. And I mean NO. On)E!

Aaggh there goes my one eyed typing. Going soon to get new bifocals. I know stronger ones ar needed.

Kim, I like your new byline...

Aly, don't worry if you don't understand us all, we don't either. As Susan said, everyone has different sayings in different parts of the country. For instance, Mass. is the only area where for some reason we say "wicked" all the time (think I described this a week or so ago). That's what started the DD talk... :) We don't say y'all up here in Mass., and up in Vermont, we're either called "Flatlanders" or "M*******s" :) Add the creative spelling that not only we have but the computer does, and we all scratch our heads sometimes. I think that's what makes it fun though. We're going to have fun trying to figure each other out at times!

Di, nothing like being surrounded by 6 little kids... I always throw in food as soon as they started getting cranky! pizza!

Weather changed here, now it's supposed to be in the 80's today, not the cold spell they've been saying all week.... keeps the weathermen on their toes. There's an old saying that if you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a minute.

Roommate's dad came by yesterday, hopefully he'll be getting most of her stuff out today... thank goodness he's helping her (and me) out. Even paid what I asked for in the rent, which was about half of what she owed, but I'm just glad to get that amount. She's still in the "hospital" for lack of a better word, dealing with a nervous breakdown and emotiional issues. Poor thing is only 28, and I think was on more meds than me.

Aly, you'll be fine with the English couple, if not, sic your dogs on them, with any luck they'll be allergic! Why do you have the whole soccer team anyway? Glutton for punishment! :)

Love to you all, Susan I have to get out and bury our little statue today!

Helen

Good morning y'all
As we say in NY, jeet? Translation; did you eat?
I had Nina late, I was almost 40. Waited 20 years for her. She came 2 months early :) We have 2 sets of twins in our family, twin girls who are 37 and one of the twin girls had twin boys.
Helen, I think there are directions on how to bury him. Smaller hole than you usually use for the bodies ;)
Aly, were you born in NZ? It looks like such an interesting place.
I think Marta should be back soom.
Have a wonderful day everyone!

Susan your dogs and Bama would get along great! Maltees are a trip. Di I remember watching all those kiddy movies, still enjoy them, except now I have to watch all these preschool ones too.Aly you and Helen are going to have some more fun, wish I was going to be there with yall:(

Joni! Glad to see you. How is your hubby?
Maltese are a trip! Taylor is the mama's boy. Felicity is daddy's girl. He's 14 and has to be with me. He has gone blind and deaf but still gets around. Coco the new Yorkie is Nina's baby. Of course I take care of all 3. Each one has different meds. haha!

Bruce is in better spirits today, maybe cause football is on. My dashund is my baby, she is fixing to be 14 too, Bama just agrivates the crap out of her..lol Still love them both:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back